April 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - high precision retouch

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Ardybobardy

Holy Grail! I was amazed when I used this the first time, I read a lot of reviews and sort of imagined it was all hype. I was pleasantly surprised, it glides on flawlessly atop my foundation, is so perfect for retouching throughout the day (hence the name I guess.) I I am blonde and a fair-medium skin tone and #3 is a perfect match for me, at first it looked to dark, but as you start blending it evens out to a lovely highlight.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by gina2328

I think this is an ok concealer. Considering the reviews, I was expecting it to knock my socks off and it didn't. :( My favorite concealer is currently Estee Lauder Double Wear layered over Bobbie Brown Corrector in Bisque.

I have really bad dark circles. I need something that does the job. But even using both of those products together, I still have some darkness under my eyes, so I'm always looking for something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by linneahurtig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! very liquidy but highly pigmented. i dont now how it works but it does work wonders for my undereye area.

(nc 25-30, and i use #3 for my undereyes)

this is one of thoose products that makes putting on make up fun in the morning, and not just a necessary time-consuming evil ;)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by carlym99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing concealer. In addition to the great coverage, one of my favorite things about this concealer is it's not thick and heavy so it does not cake/crease throughout the day. It feels very natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Louisl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG. Where has this been all my life?? The only thing with incredible coverage that doesn't crease or LOOK like makeup.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by inmyopinion

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Worth the money, but I only use it for special occasions because it is very expensive.

WHEN IT'S WORTH THE MONEY: Occasions when you need perfect, spot-on, very targetted concealing eg member of a bridal party, or other situations when the spotlight is on you (not all of us like it, but this helps you cope) eg job interview, important meeting, (and I HATE THIS, but it is true) whenever you might be judged on your appearance, or someone is making a speed dial type of decision and you may need to look younger than you really are..

Then you need the applicator (the best I have ever found) to erase lines, hide scars, conceal acne pits, redness etc. with a foundation with good holding power, no flecks, no shine.

Good luck to you if you ever find yourself in the situations above...this concealer will give you the extra edge to feel confident and immaculate.

27 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by OlgaS77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer because of almost (!) perfect match to my skin. I say almost, as i've given up to find the ideal match. My skin is very fair, the undereye circles is kind of blueish and i need quite an intensive pigment to cover them. I used Estee Lauder concealer in Light, which has good coverage but looked a bit rosy under my eyes, sort of unnatural. Armani concealer has a lighter texture, maybe not as great at covering as EL, but its pigment difuses somehow the blue cirlces. I use nr. 3. It's slightly yellowish-beige(?), but surprisingly, it looks natural on my skin with slight rosy undertone. And it even moisturises somewhat.
The great thing about it is that it looks natural on the skin without "highlighting" the area under the eyes or darkening it. just the shade of the skin!
The bad thing -- it creases during the day, but it probably owes to wrinkles under my eyes:(((...and i don't beleieve in non-creasing concealers, unless it is applied on an even papersheet that noone touches:)))

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Kaffeesansmilch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is absolutely my favorite concealer! It is easy to apply, and a little bit goes a long way. It is actually easy to use too much before you're used to it. I find that this covers amazingly, but does not give you the look of wearing concealer, just a brighter under-eye area. It looks incredibly natural. It never looks cakey and does not settle into fine lines. I have it in shade 3 and it is a perfect match. Although it is quite expensive, I would definitely buy it again. A good concealer is very important to me, and as I said, a little bit goes a long way, so I anticipate that it will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Gina613

Wow! I love, love, love this concealer. It is really a fabulous product. It is a very liquidy consistence which is great because you can layer it and layer it, depending on the coverage you need, and it NEVER gets cakey. At first I had a hard time applying it and getting it to blend properly and realized it was because I was using a BRUSH. I switch to the Sephora red Multi-Purpose sponge and it goes on beautifully...you cannot tell you have any product on your face. First I dab it on the area that needs coverage and then i blot/blend into my skin. A tiny bit goes a long way so this may SEEM pricey, it really isnt' because it lasts so long. Honestly I would pay any price for this. Believe it or not, an even BETTER product is teh Georgio Armani Master Corrector in Pink. It's my HG and I have tried hundreds of different products. I would even buy the master corrector before the concealer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Wouldn't buy it again after I'm done because I'm thinking of wearing no foundations or concealers after I'm done with my current stuff. Great product. I use it alone sometimes and it looks so natural that my roommate is often surprised that I'm wearing it. Not the smartest package but o well the stuff inside is what counts : )