April 23, 2014 | 2001 users online

Blush - Stila - Poppy Convertible Color

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 8:03:00 AM More reviews by LRKG1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this stuff. It's a nice texture, not too much sparkle or shine. Soft pretty color, better on cheeks than lips.

I have the small sample size, which is so much product! I'd way rather have the sample size than the full size. It will last forever. I only wish it had a tiny mirror in the compact. I'm not sure if the full size does.

I only wish it had a bit more staying power, but I don't set it with powder, because I prefer a more dewy finish. It's not too bad to reapply, just a quick swipe.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a lip/cheek stain for a while, and I hoped I'd found it in Stila Convertible Color in Poppy. Unfortunately, this product turns bright pink on me. I can't use it on my lips at all because it's so garish; it's definitely is not a natural look. I can make it work on my cheeks, if I tap *one* finger into the color *once* and then apply it. This can be enough color for both cheeks. Like others have said, this product should last me forever, but I'm disappointed with how bright it is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 9:32:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this product, I had to hunt around to find it aswell, as Stila has been discontinued in the UK.
I was so excited to try it out and was really disapointed, as I had expected a red shade, but this instead turned a garish fushia on me. It is not what I had imagined at all, overall if I were to use it again then I would probably have to blend it with another product to achieve the results that I am after.
On the plus side, it is very pigmented, will last a long time and has very sweet, (if tricky to open) packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Jessikkaa16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the color it's very pretty and it looks very natural and i love the way it looks on my lips :D..The reason i gave it 4 stars is because the color fades sooo quickly it completely disappears on my skin within a few minutes which sucks cus its so pretty :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by BAA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush(when applied lightly) gives me a very pretty flush. Although there may be other products that give me a similar flush, this one beats them because it is long-lasting despite the small amount used.

The colour itself is pretty intimidating because it's so dark but what I do, is that i just use my middle finger to tap the product and warm it up using the same finger from my other hand and just apply it to my face. It seemed a bit too noticeable but I just used my evian spray to set my make up and it just made my face make up just nice. When I got back home, i was totally shocked to see that my blush was still on even if I spent 6 hours outside in the hot weather.

Even though it can be used on both cheek and lip, I only use it for the cheeks because it can be a tad drying.

The packaging is really nice because you there's already a mirror inside and the pattern on the cover of the product is really pretty. This is a definite buy again for me and has only prompted me to buy the other colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by PinkGlossed

AMAZING. I love this product. The color definitely looks scary in the pan but it actually goes on pretty sheer (just don't put too much). I though for sure it would look way too dark on my skin (NW20-25) but it was perfect. It gives your cheeks the perfect flushed, "just went into the cold" look. Just dab a little on a makeup sponge, put it on your cheeks, and blend, blend, blend. It also doubles as a lip stain and gives your lips the cherry-bitten color. The price is a tad expensive but you only need a tiny amount for each application. This is definitely a must have in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by msjesshawk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's such a beautiful color and I love the dual use of this product. It's a really pretty red and it's not as dramatic as it looks. You can definitely put more on and get that desired color but I love to use it for just the hint of color. Definitely a great color for darker skin tones. Compared to other non powder blushes, the price for how much you get is a bit expensive but you do get a lot out of it and well worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lorencita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. Gives beautiful color to the cheeks and stays on pretty well. My qualm is the packaging; it's SO hard to open that I am deterred from actually using it. I think i've been able to use it like 3 times out of the 4 months of having it. When I go to open it sometimes, it doesn't budge & I get frustrated then move on to something else easier to open.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Saraharas

This is a really nice colour, and it's ridiculously pigmented. Actually I took one lippy off because it's too pigmented, making it very difficult to use as a blush. And I'm someone who loves a pink cheek, but you will literally look like a clown with this on. It would be nice if you just used a tiny dab of it, but it's a little bit thick and sticky, so a tiny bit doesn't blend that well.

Another lippy off because of the packaging. Although the compact is really cute, it's impracticle for what the product is. This should be in a chapstick-like tube so you can apply to your lips for that gorgeous bitten look without staining your fingers pink, which I can't stand!

I'm critical of this product, but the shade really is very good, and I'm sure would suit most complexions. If you don't mind pink stained fingers, I would recomend this because it is so beautiful on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MissChocoholic

I absolutely love this product!! I love how this gives you natural, cherry-bitten lips and even better with gloss on top. It'll give you a sheer red, pouty look when applied sparingly. The key is to dab it on!! I took one lippie off because on the cheeks (IMO) it can be a bit too much. So for me, it's solely just a long-lasting lipbalm - but I do love the cute packaging and how it comes with a mirror. But for $25 a pop, I expected a bit more.