Nivea Lip Care - Rose

2.8

on 10/29/2011 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I bought mine from Savers in the UK for around £1.20. It's not a bad lip balm by any means, the problem I have with it is that it feels very waxy on my lips. It isn't moisturizing which is a disappointment - it tends to make my lips 'tight' and dry. It's hard to move around my lips when smooshing them together. However, I really like the tint it gives. A lovely, soft pink. I also love the packaging. Very cute.

I'll use it up, but I doubt I'll repurchase.

on 10/3/2011 9:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Left my lips a nice shade of pink, but– as many others have stated– it leaves an almost waxy residue and doesn't moisturise at all. Definitely my least favourite Lip Care.

on 7/17/2011 5:11:00 AM

this is just an okay product. cant tell what's so special bout it and no this is not really moisturizing enough for me

on 7/6/2011 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This isn't my fav Nivea lip-balm. It smells like plastic and feels rather waxy on the lips. Dries them out and makes me reapply constantly. I thought that since it was tinted pink it would leave a hint of colour on my lips. It doesn't. Oh well, I didn't waste too much money, but wouldn't recommend getting this flavour.

on 5/28/2011 1:34:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is an alright-product as it does what its supposed to do, IMO. It moisturises to a certain extent, but fades off pretty fast. Its the kind of product that I'd apply at night, and don't remember anything about it the next morning because I don't see/feel any significant changes. I'll just keep using it till its done.

One of the things that impresses me, would be the matte texture of the product. It goes on shine-free, which is something I really like. Its *almost* colorless, because I do note a much more muted lip color upon application. I don't layer any lipstick over it because it doesn't seem to stick. so usually, i apply this on just by itself.

Nope, won't be repurchasing this again.

on 4/17/2011 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lip balm does moisturise my lips and leaves a nice scent but after applying a few times, the skin on my lips starts to peel naturally and it happens after a couple of use.
The price is okay (bought it at around S$4), the packaging is fine because for other lip balms of other brands that I used, the cap tends to be loosen after sometime but this won't.

on 7/29/2010 10:43:00 AM

Totally agree with Passionfruit82 about the waxy consistency making me feel like I have to apply more of the product. Also not a fan of the artificial scent (which does not at all smell like roses btw) and the slightly pinkish sheen which makes my lips look pale. Might be good for layering over lipstick tho. Overall a bad product.

I really enjoy using this lip balm, it smells lovely, it feels very smooth on my lips, and it is extremely moisturising. Definately worth the price.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I got this nivea rose chapstick because my lips were dry that day,and I needed a quick fix.I applied after purchasing and it did absolutely nothing for my lips!It's very waxy,and a dry kind of waxy,no moisture or oil at all.I think this might dry out the lips,I'm surprised Nivea makes such bad lip balms,as their creams and lotions are great.

I liked the look of the pink tube,and the slight pink tint this gives,also no greasy feeling or shine,almost like applying a matte lipstick,weird.This doesnt sink in it all,but stays as a waxy layer on top of your lips.It also smells comforting,if not excately roses,and it tastes a little bit like the smell.this might work for already soft and normal lips,but it does not heal my dry lips at all.Also the strange consistency makes me wanna apply a lot of it,to get some lip balm feel.
Cute package but doesn't work!don't spend your money on this one

on 2/3/2010 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't like how it tastes and its too sticky for a gloss. The only thing i use this for is to "adhere" shimmer to my eyelids.

Popular Lip Treatments