April 16, 2014 | 1455 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 8:09:00 AM More reviews by mjaanee

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE <3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by oopinkishoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I got confused by the 'Cleanser' written on it at first and didn't know how to use it but ever since I figured it out; I've been loving it. It works wonders. It stings a bit at first but it's a good feeling; a tingly sensation. Cooling and refreshing. And it controls shine amazingly. PLUS, you'll notice a bit of a glow on your face arfterwards. I know the difference on days I don't use it.
I'll buy again, of course!! <3

PS: I have the Calamansi one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by drifling

I am half-white, half-filipino and I inherited very oily and acne-prone skin from my filipino side. I've been using this product for over half a year now, and I honestly can't live without it.

The kind I have is for oily skin and it treats pimples. It burns just a little bit, but afterward my skin feels very cool and refreshed. It has improved my skin significantly- less breakouts and less oil/shine!

I use this after I use a cleanser. After my face is dry, I apply eskinol with a cotton pad. It removes whatever makeup the cleanser didn't get. Also, it doesn't over-dry my skin (like the way clean and clear toner does) but I do put on moisturizer just in case.

I would recommend this for those with oily skin... this probably isn't for you if you have dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Siudin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i've been using this toner for soo many years. it helps control my oily skin especially during summer days. i would say it has a very strong alcohol smell, but it does remove all dirt and makeup... and closes the pores. however, i recommend to use a very good moisturizer after since it can be drying.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by booyaga

I bought the lemon one after reading such good reviews. I agree that it does a very good job removing dirt and oils, however it contains alcohol. My skin breaks out easily w/ products with alcohol in them. But after reading the reviews again I will give this product another chance. I will change the rating once I come to a conclusion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by freelunch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about a year now and all I can say is that it definitely has helped control my acne. I use the lemon Facial cleanser and it definitely picks up a lot of the excess dirt and oils that I couldn't wash off with my regular face wash. I actually started using this when I ran out of my favorite toner that is only available in the Philippines (Dr. Monina Macam's acne regimen products). I have VERY sensitive skin so I was nervous about trying drug-store brand toners/astringents. One day, I just happened to go to an Asian grocery store and saw that they were selling Eskinol. Tried it out and haven't had irritations since. It's also helped to fade my acne scars on my cheeks.

And a thing to add, the old toner I used before was also lemon based and I'm pretty much convinced that anything that has lemon in it helps to really improve the skin. I have had acne since I was 13, I'm now about to turn 24 and have tried a whole bunch of crap. This stuff works better than that stupid Proactiv toner or whatever else they're selling on tv. Now I'm not saying it will eliminate acne all together, but it really really does help. I would NEVER write a review about a product if I didn't fully believe in it. Plus it is really inexpensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Lauriesworld

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i am in love with this product! I use the lemon one, it removes ALL oil,dirt, and makeup it fades my acne scars(i didn't even know it would but it seriously did!) it smells nice, refreshes my skin, makes it feel tingly clean. heals pimples and prevents them. I am so happy i used this at my friends house one time, ive loved it ever since<3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kiranichols

I love this product. My mother used it as a teenager and introduced it to me in my teens. I didn't use it for a while when I wanted to have a nice tan(I didn't want the skin-lightening properties to ruin it!), but now that I have enough sense to avoid too much sun exposure, I'm back on the bandwagon. I totally agree that it's not for sensitive skin, but paired with a good moisturizer, this has made my skin feel pretty dang good! I'm embarrassed to say I'm a horrible compulsive face picker and this product really helps to fade dark pimple marks after I go overboard. I love the papaya!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by cendana

Out of the ones being sold at my local Asian supermarket, the avocado one was the only one that didn't smell like detergent. There were only Lemon, Calamansi, White and Avocado. I picked Avocado instantly. =)
Cheap.
Packaging is just alright, nothing fancy, but it's very functional because of the non-breakable material used. Easy to handle.
Smell: I don't mind it much, as mine is the avocado one and it sort of just smell of minty fresh vegetables with a hint of alcohol, if I could try to describe it that way, haha. It's refreshing to be honest, actually. At first, when I could smell the alcohol I thought it would sting my face or scratch it or something nasty. But it ends up being quite soothing, and when you put on your face, it leaves a minty afterfeel. It does a good job cleansing your face and refreshes it at the same time. With that price, I am so buying it again !!

Note: I'm only giving it 4 lippies because, on oily skin this would be perfect. But sometimes there are those times when my skin gets to a dry state and I don't use this because I know this is drying due to its high content of alcohol.
Hope it helps~

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by erikaabadu

before i started using this, i went from one product to the next because nothing i tried worked. then my mom introduced me to this and my acne problems are almost non-existant. i get the random breakout on my chin and forehead sometimes, but eskinol makes it go away a lot quicker. calamansi, papaya and avocado are my favourites. also, it makes red marks and scars appear more dull over time. i had the chicken pox when i was 14 so my scars were deep.. like huge craters (mostly on my shoulders.) with eskinol, 95% of those scars are gone. the one thing i would say is that you need a good moisturizer to use with this because it really dries out your skin. i use both ponds cold cream and enzymion moisturizer from lush.