July 28, 2014 | 1687 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've been buying this for years, and always come back to it. it does not leave lashes as stiff as most other mascaras do and thus looks more natural. it takes a little longer to dry but clumping is minimal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

This mascara is awesome! Was using Covergirls lash blast but it dried out so fast and irritated my eyes. I noticed lots of flakes so I have been using this stuff and I love it. Does not irritate my eyes and really does make my lashed full and soft! Lashed look natural and full but not clumpy! Yup will be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by aznmistyblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My stubborn lashes are hard to curl up. I tried a lot of brands and this one keeps the curls all day (water proof version). My best going mascara is chanel volume and this is my every mascara. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by EmmyJeanGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been buying this mascara for literally 10 years. I'll try other mascaras, but this is my ol' go to. Its cheap, doesn't clump, doesn't flake, only smudges if I'm sweating/working out/crying/etc., washes off easily, and adds a fair amount of volume and length without looking fake. I really hope they never discontinue this formula! (For some reason I don't really care for waterproof version.) Just as some background info: I have short, straight lashes and prefer a more natural look with mascaras, a "my lashes but better" look, and I always curl my lashes before mascara application. This formula doesn't weigh down my lashes or undo the curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MarilynLeigh

I've never found anything I like as much as this. It's the best. It's easy to use and doesn't clump.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by woobwoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I want to give this 5 lippies, I really do. Almost everything about it is fantastic, the big brush, the way the product coats your lashes, etc.

But, unfortunately it seems to weigh my lids down. It's not that my lashes lose their curl because they don't much, it just seems to give me a headache after a while because my lids feel heavy.

If you're the type who can wear falsies for a long time and feel just fine, go for it, this is an excellent mascara. If your eyes are a little more sensitive like mine, be aware that it may make your eyes tired.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I go through lots of phases with mascaras, and prefer different ones for different effects, but I always come back to good old Full N' Soft. It's exactly what it says. I don't need much assistance in the length department, and this gives me fullness while keeping my lashes soft and not crunchy. Stays on all day, doesn't flake, and washes off like a dream. I will continue to repurchase and have for years.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by ChristyMakeup3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Crap doesn't work, very expensive and comes in a tiny tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:06:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

Got this a few weeks ago finally ran out, yes i wear ALOT of mascara, and no i will not be purchasing it again it was alright but it would occasionally clump and didn't go on smoothe and took forever to get off my eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by anacelia13

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!!!!! i heard a good review from essalytee on YouTube and she liked it, so i was like okay i'll try it. when u see it in the drugstore, you wouldnt think it was anything special. i never thought about, or really acknowledged, this mascara before i saw the review. so when i bought it and tried it for the first time, i fell in love! ive tried other maybelline mascaras and they were great but this one is my all time favorite! it lengthened my lashes, made them look fuller, and didnt clump at all! there was no flaking and it did the job for me in 1-2 coats. if u have not tried this mascara, you need to try it because it is freakin AMAZING!!!!!!!