Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I discovered this years ago...I think I might have been in high school??? Anyway...sometimes idk why I got away from the drugstore brands at times!!!! This was one of my favorite mascaras!!!! I loved the regular and the waterproof version.
This mascara has a nice plush brush. It is a good balance of wet/dry, leaning more to wet. It is a nice shiny black but dries to a nice finish.
This gives a nice natural look..but it is a bit buildable as well. It gives volume, and length...and looks very natural but also made up if you keep building your lashes. Great for work...the thing I LOVED the most was that it keeps your lashes soft...I does EXACTLY what it says..
Unfortunately I think it was discontinued...I got a few packs at a nearby small grocery store...I'm going to keep buying them to keep on stand by :-) maybe look at eBay as well....

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have very short, sparse, and straight lashes so finding a mascara for me is very difficult. I bought the non-waterproof version of this mascara. Full 'N Soft gives my lashes reasonable volume and length. The formula feels a little more on the wet side of the spectrum, which I prefer. Also, I can put on 3 coats of this mascara without it getting clumpy at all. Next time, I think I need to get the waterproof version because the one I have now does not hold a curl. However, I highly recommend this mascara!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

okay so, not long ago i did say that this was my holy grail. i am now going to change my review because i recently developed dermatitis on my eyelid. i have not used anything different other than this mascara. it claims to be hypoallergenic, which is the main reason why i bought the product. i still love how this mascara makes my lashes look and i only recommend this to those who do not suffer from very sensitive skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this mascara for years and years. Despite being given a lot of free mascaras to sample in my line of work, NONE beat this. It lengthens and thickens without clumping or going brittle. It's also buildable, so I use one coat for day and two for nights out. There's a reason it's been around so very long - it is the best on the market, high end or drug store.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This mascara is a really nice everyday mascara. It doesn't really hold a curl well, but it defines the lashes and gives them volume. I don't think I would repurchase it though because I have other mascaras that I like better for everyday.

Maybelline has amazing mascaras, and I use different formulas for different looks occasionally, but this is my end all be all daily mascara. There are little clumps that fall out if I overdo it, but it really is fabulous. Soft lashes, makes my lashes look super long and full with just one coat. Stays on very well, but definitely requires a makeup remover-soaked pad to get it off. Thankfully, I haven't noticed any negatives with it other than I would love a brownish black color also.

One of my top mascaras. It goes on well and lengthens without clumping. It's not super volumizing, but not bad either. It doesn't smudge on me. I've repurchased this a few times.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice on the lashes. No crunch at all. But holy cow does it irritate my eyes. I take it off at night but the next morning I still wake up with matted, glumpy lashes, blurred vision and red, puffy skin all around. It's definitely the mascara and not the remover (which I've used forever).

I will stay away and stick with Mary Kay's Ultimate Mascara, #1 for comfort, staying power and natural look.

I bought this product because of the awesome reviews it received. I didn't like the consistency of the mascara the first time I used it. It was a bit messy, in my opinion. I forgot about it and recently began using it again. Best decision of my life! This mascara does not clump, it gives volume, and length. It does smudge a bit throughout the day (specially on bottom lashes).

I'd buy again definitely.

Definitely a good drugstore buy. adds volume to lashes but not in a clumpy way. does smear easily so give it time to properly dry.

Popular Mascaras