April 20, 2014 | 1712 users online

Skincare - Face - Cinema Secrets - Moisture Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 9:57:00 PM More reviews by sunnysusy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The CS moisture spray is really nice. It keeps makeup put all day long and it gives a dewy finish to the CS foundation or any other makeup for that matter. I love the tiny bottle too, it lasts forever and it is airplane-friendly! I wonder whether the benefits are even deeper than in fixing makeupt, as the spray contains collagen!?! At least my skin used to look a lot better, without makeup too, when I was using this spray... have to go out and get a new bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kimstar247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

cinema secrets is kimstar247's little secret. this moisture spray is a new hg, staple, top pick, the "ish"...you name it...it's the best! way better than mac's fix+. it's like a magic spray that sets my makeup that gives off a lovely glow. quick tip...before you walk of out the shop of where you're purchasing it from...test the bottle that it squirts out ok...b/c the first bottle that i bought didn't & i had to head back to the store to exchange it. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2007 6:41:00 PM More reviews by michellabella

I love Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray! I initially bought this for use with the Ultimate Cream Foundation (which is a Holy Grail for me too), and it works wonderfully to sheer out that foundation out, which I apply by spritzing the Moisture Spray onto a make up sponge then dabbing into the cream. I soon discovered that it is a multi-tasking wonder that contains many ingredients I have seen in other skin conditioning products for a fraction of the price (such as Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea). For $6-$7, I like to have to have a few bottles on hand to keep for travel or in my purse to refresh my make up and skin throughout the day, and since my dermatologist has recently put me on a regimen of topical and oral medications that are making my skin dry and irritated, the spray has been a godsend by providing moisture yet not clogging my sensitive pores. The bottle isn't cute, it's purely utilitarian, but it's never leaked on me, not even during travel--and I don't mind not paying more just for pretty packaging. This is a must-have item for me, whether I use it with the cream foundation or not! It does wonders to make powder foundations or mineral make up look less chalky or dry too. Highly recommend! continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 5:09:00 PM More reviews by vldubs

I purchased this after reading the reviews as I was also trying out the CC Ultimate Foundation and am so glad I did. Wow! This moisture spray is great. I use it with the foundation and without - anytime I need a little refreshing. I carry a little one ounce spray bottle in my purse so that I can quickly refresh my face wherever I choose - and as I found, it will not cause makeup to run or smudge as it's a very fine mist. I was using Fix+ by MAC before and it does not compare. Definitely will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Spooty

Wonderful stuff. I use it to finish my mineral makeup and it's made a world of difference. Plan on buying a backup spray tomorrow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2007 10:59:00 PM More reviews by my_vanity_is_a_mess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow I love this stuff! I purchased it with my cinema secrets foundation palette. It's great to thin out the foundation. I apply a spray to my face before my foundation, and then on the sponge. It's refreshing and gives your face such a gorgeous glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Today I did a Bobbi Brown 'less is more' type face; concealer(BlackOpal Nutmeg Stick foundation), powder(Iman Light/Medium Oil Blotting p/p), and beautifully groomed brows. Then spritz my face with Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray. It smooths out the powder. Leaving a flawless, natural-looking face. CS moisture spray is light-weight, not sticky, not oily. I added bronzer, black e/l, gloss, & mascara. And it was finished. Oh how I love this!!!!! Works for mineral makeup too. New HG product for winter months. Also found a new everyday face. For reference I'm DDD, NW45ish or HIP#820. I ordered from Makeupmania and it took forever to get here. Next time will order from Cinema Secrets. continued >>

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ProductNymphet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a great finishing spray. I smoothes out my makeup and it doesnít irritate my acne-prone skin in the least bit. I canít say if it makes my make-up last longer because I have not gone without it since using CS foundation.
UPDATE: I think aloe spray available at Health food stores, works just as well. I like to add lavender oil or whatever else my skin needs at the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 9:26:00 AM More reviews by frstldy575

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes, to this moisture spray, it really does help to make your skin look smoother and younger and really helps to seal and keep your makeup look fresher and your face will look radiant and beautiful. With continued use your face will look youthful and you will notice a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ailusorio

I love this. You can use it as a hydrating finishing spray or before applying makeup like concealer, spritz the brush for better blendability and wear. Very light. Does not irritate my problem prone med olive skin. Will repurchase. Available at Alcone in Mid town Manhattan or through CInema Secrets.