Cinema Secrets Non-Aerosol Moisture Spray

4.8

Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Pantheol, Glycerin, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxythanol.

on 6/28/2007 3:34:00 PM

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I cannot say enough about this fabulous spray! It not only mositurizes, it also does not make my uber-sensitive skin break out (which nearly everything else does). LOVE it!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I started off being obsessed with their ultimate foundation, now I am obsessed with this Moisture Spray! I use acne cream on my face and sometimes i wake up with dry spots on my face (so hot! lol) and i spray this on and it takes care of it...i spritz this stuff on after and it keeps my make up lasting even longer!

on 6/24/2007 12:05:00 PM

After reading all the reviews, I bought the moisture spray and was NOT disappointed. Gives my skin a dewy and nice finish and like the other poster said, looks great even w/o foundation. LOVE THIS STUFF!! Will purchase again.

on 6/18/2007 9:57:00 PM

The CS moisture spray is really nice. It keeps makeup put all day long and it gives a dewy finish to the CS foundation or any other makeup for that matter. I love the tiny bottle too, it lasts forever and it is airplane-friendly! I wonder whether the benefits are even deeper than in fixing makeupt, as the spray contains collagen!?! At least my skin used to look a lot better, without makeup too, when I was using this spray... have to go out and get a new bottle!

on 6/14/2007 2:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

cinema secrets is kimstar247's little secret. this moisture spray is a new hg, staple, top pick, the "ish"...you name it...it's the best! way better than mac's fix+. it's like a magic spray that sets my makeup that gives off a lovely glow. quick tip...before you walk of out the shop of where you're purchasing it from...test the bottle that it squirts out ok...b/c the first bottle that i bought didn't & i had to head back to the store to exchange it. =)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray! I initially bought this for use with the Ultimate Cream Foundation (which is a Holy Grail for me too), and it works wonderfully to sheer out that foundation out, which I apply by spritzing the Moisture Spray onto a make up sponge then dabbing into the cream. I soon discovered that it is a multi-tasking wonder that contains many ingredients I have seen in other skin conditioning products for a fraction of the price (such as Deionized Water, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Collagen, Panthenol, Allantoin, Glycerine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Imidazolidinyl Urea). For $6-$7, I like to have to have a few bottles on hand to keep for travel or in my purse to refresh my make up and skin throughout the day, and since my dermatologist has recently put me on a regimen of topical and oral medications that are making my skin dry and irritated, the spray has been a godsend by providing moisture yet not clogging my sensitive pores. The bottle isn't cute, it's purely utilitarian, but it's never leaked on me, not even during travel--and I don't mind not paying more just for pretty packaging. This is a must-have item for me, whether I use it with the cream foundation or not! It does wonders to make powder foundations or mineral make up look less chalky or dry too. Highly recommend! continued >>

on 6/1/2007 5:09:00 PM

I purchased this after reading the reviews as I was also trying out the CC Ultimate Foundation and am so glad I did. Wow! This moisture spray is great. I use it with the foundation and without - anytime I need a little refreshing. I carry a little one ounce spray bottle in my purse so that I can quickly refresh my face wherever I choose - and as I found, it will not cause makeup to run or smudge as it's a very fine mist. I was using Fix+ by MAC before and it does not compare. Definitely will buy this again.

on 5/28/2007 2:43:00 AM

Wonderful stuff. I use it to finish my mineral makeup and it's made a world of difference. Plan on buying a backup spray tomorrow.

Wow I love this stuff! I purchased it with my cinema secrets foundation palette. It's great to thin out the foundation. I apply a spray to my face before my foundation, and then on the sponge. It's refreshing and gives your face such a gorgeous glow.

on 4/6/2007 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Today I did a Bobbi Brown 'less is more' type face; concealer(BlackOpal Nutmeg Stick foundation), powder(Iman Light/Medium Oil Blotting p/p), and beautifully groomed brows. Then spritz my face with Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray. It smooths out the powder. Leaving a flawless, natural-looking face. CS moisture spray is light-weight, not sticky, not oily. I added bronzer, black e/l, gloss, & mascara. And it was finished. Oh how I love this!!!!! Works for mineral makeup too. New HG product for winter months. Also found a new everyday face. For reference I'm DDD, NW45ish or HIP#820. I ordered from Makeupmania and it took forever to get here. Next time will order from Cinema Secrets. continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products