Versace Crystal Noir

on 10/12/2013 5:34:00 PM

SOOOO rich and spicy! This is intoxicating! A little goes a long way. I purchased the mini before buying an full bottle. I certainly will be buying a full bottle when my mini runs out. Love it!!!

on 10/2/2013 8:26:00 PM

If Versace ever discontinued this I would start hoarding it immediately, I love it that much. Sexy & unique, this fragrance always gets me tons of compliments. Crystal Noir is a floral-oriental with a slightly woodsy note. This scent is dark, warm, sweet, and spicy at the same time. People constantly ask me what I'm wearing when I have this on. Long-lasting too.
It's really elegant and (like I said before) SEXY.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so!

on 9/30/2013 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Got the big bottle at Nordstroms for $47 bucks....at first you will smell a lot of the "peppery" smell which I wasn't too fond of...but once it dries down it is one of the most sexiest, mysterious, dark, most elegant fragrances. I've recieved so many compliments...and throughout the day as I catch a whiff I find myself falling in love all over again! Very sexy fragrance!

It's a nice oriental spicy smell that works well for evenings, especially in colder months Has some sexiness in it. Provides decent longevity

on 9/15/2013 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells like a combination of Guerlain's Samsara and Avon's Sweet Honesty. It has great staying power and comes in a pretty bottle. It's not my type of fragrance, but if you like sweet smouldering spicey scents with musky undertones, you will like this.

Soooo sexy in my opinion. I wear this on special date nights and parties. I even bring the 1oz bottle in my purse to reapply in the back of my neck while out. It exudes confidence and sultriness.

This is my favorite perfume in the world. I wear it every day and I have received numerous compliments. I always though the whole signature scent thing was silly but this truly is my signature scent. My BF loves it and so does my son. I put on some Elizabeth Arden perfume I had received for Xmas and my BF actually got upset and told me to wash it off and put on some CN!! Love this stuff!

on 7/6/2013 8:33:00 PM

This stuff is GOOOOD! It smells sooo lovely! It's rich, bold, and utterly sensuous! I tested this in Ulta and could not stop sniffing my wrist. I shopped for hours at some other stores and my hubby was with me and I asked him if he liked it and he said yes! So for me, that meant a big yes to go ahead and buy it! LOL I went back to Ulta and sprayed some more on me just to be sure and it's been several hours and I still love it. It has fantastic staying power and smells just as good on dry down as it did when I first put it on. I'm not really good at describing scents but it's a spicy floral and would be perfect for cooler months. I do think you can wear it in the summer and I could definitely see this being an evening scent. But knowing the type of person I am, I would never save it for such things. I believe every day is a celebration and would wear it whenever I wanted to, but would probably just put a tiny bit on my wrists and neck. I plan to purchase this in the fall since I have some other perfumes that I am trying to wear right now.

on 2/10/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a great perfume. On paper it too sharp for my taste but on my skin it turns more creamy, softer, and spicy. I smell a tiny bit of white flowers, pepper, musk, and cardamom, and it reminds me a little bit of coconut. I know that sounds a strange and really spicy, but it is actually really nice. You should definitely smell it!

on 2/9/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sprayed this on my wrist at the shops and cannot stop sniffing it all day, it smells absolutely amazing! It has a soft sweetness to it and definitely a sexy edge, i love it so much i'll definitely be buying it asap!