August 2, 2014 | 940 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Kimberlylayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite perfume in the world. I wear it every day and I have received numerous compliments. I always though the whole signature scent thing was silly but this truly is my signature scent. My BF loves it and so does my son. I put on some Elizabeth Arden perfume I had received for Xmas and my BF actually got upset and told me to wash it off and put on some CN!! Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Zinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is GOOOOD! It smells sooo lovely! It's rich, bold, and utterly sensuous! I tested this in Ulta and could not stop sniffing my wrist. I shopped for hours at some other stores and my hubby was with me and I asked him if he liked it and he said yes! So for me, that meant a big yes to go ahead and buy it! LOL I went back to Ulta and sprayed some more on me just to be sure and it's been several hours and I still love it. It has fantastic staying power and smells just as good on dry down as it did when I first put it on. I'm not really good at describing scents but it's a spicy floral and would be perfect for cooler months. I do think you can wear it in the summer and I could definitely see this being an evening scent. But knowing the type of person I am, I would never save it for such things. I believe every day is a celebration and would wear it whenever I wanted to, but would probably just put a tiny bit on my wrists and neck. I plan to purchase this in the fall since I have some other perfumes that I am trying to wear right now.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by songy67

This fragrance is SO unexpectedly good. It opens with a bright spicy ginger and pepper mix which fades to a creamy, delicious coconut with a subtle undercurrent of musk. It is definitely a nighttime/ going-out fragrance meant for special occasions, but I find myself spritzing it on at home, after a long day, just to indulge my olfactory senses.

It is warm and sexy and exotic without being heavy or cloying at all. The tropical essence of the coconut and the zing of the ginger really elevate it to new heights. Unique and memorable. The packaging is beautiful and the lasting power on me is an impressive 4-5 hours; the base notes begin to develop after the first half hour and waft through the air dreamily as I move around.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a great perfume. On paper it too sharp for my taste but on my skin it turns more creamy, softer, and spicy. I smell a tiny bit of white flowers, pepper, musk, and cardamom, and it reminds me a little bit of coconut. I know that sounds a strange and really spicy, but it is actually really nice. You should definitely smell it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Rach365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sprayed this on my wrist at the shops and cannot stop sniffing it all day, it smells absolutely amazing! It has a soft sweetness to it and definitely a sexy edge, i love it so much i'll definitely be buying it asap!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Crystal Noir by Versace is classified as a floral oriental with gardenia as the main floral note and a typical list of spicy oriental notes to complete the composition. The gardenia pulls the fragrance in a soapy direction, while the “spicy” oriental part just adds a generic sweetness that really doesn’t bring that plush, warm feel I associate with woods and amber. Instead, CN turns into a typical mall fragrance, i.e., a mediocre sweet floral with detergent-y musk. The name and packaging evoke depth, maturity, and sensuality; however, the fragrance itself seems appropriate for the high school locker room.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by wisdomisbetta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was anxious to buy this perfume. I loved the packaging and loved the scent when I sprayed it from the tester. After I bought it and wore it a couple of times, I decided I did not like how the perfume settled - it completed settled into a different "peppery" scent. I returned this product because it was so expensive, I did not want to take that much of a loss on a product I would never use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite purfume!
I have purchased this fragrance twice, and it's absolutely the most amazing long lasting scent I have ever smelt!

Very elegant, rich, sexy & you feel like a million dollars wearing it.

I have had many compliments on this purfume!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

to me this resembles sandy coconut. like a pina colada! it's fresh, but in a humid, realistic kind of way. it brings very much to mind, a day at the beach on a hot day, wearing suncream! but at the same time, it's rich enough to be more than that. there is a faint and endearing spiciness to it as well.
i received this as a gift in the summer, but i am wearing it today on a cold English October day and it still really sits well! lasting power is very good for me and i love the simple bottle with the dark glass. i really love this one, very unique to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by adventuregirl5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this perfume after reading all of the wonderful reviews on here. So today I walked into my Ulta and spritzed on the perfume hoping for magic. What I got was far from it. I smelled like straight up bug spray. It is very strong and no one around me could stand the smell. I ended up coming home and washing it off. Maybe its just my body chemistry, but this perfume did not work for me.