August 20, 2014 | 1858 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Champagne Fizz

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by lindsaychow

a waste of money! chalky, doesn't show on my skin at all!
I would never try Maybelline eye shadows anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I wear it with everything as either my brow bone accent color or alone when I'm going less makeupy. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2006 4:56:00 PM More reviews by KDCook

It's a nice eyeshadow, but it didn't really pack enough pigment for my tastes. I probably should have known, but it is nice as an underlayer for the rest of my eye gear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree that this is a very light color to put on your eyelids, but I love to put it on my browbone. It really makes my eyes glimmer and lasts for most of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rarediamond83

A waste of money. I can't even see the color on my skin when I apply it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. Nasty, chalky, too-light matte shadow that doesn't have even coverage. I returned it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Again, I am disappointed by another Maybelline eyeshadow! This was a new package, so I'd hoped it would be good- not!
This was like chalk.Not velvety, not pigmented at all.
I should have learned my lesson!