July 29, 2014 | 1972 users online

Deodorants - LUSH - T'eo Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Brachanam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Crikey! This burned the bejeebus outta my pits! What a disappointment. I know a lot of people say to wait a week, to adjust, but it's far too irritating. I had to wash it off, and the next day, I still had a rash and it was still stinging :(.. On a GOOD note, I gave it to my boyfriend and he loves it! Hence, the 3 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by FireKittenEMT

The best deodorant I have ever tried! I have a very strong scent that never really goes away - even straight out of the shower it is mildly detectable! I have always tried to mask it with drugstore deodorant sticks, though unsuccessfully. THIS works because it doesn't mask my scent, it COMPLIMENTS it. My boyfriend is in heaven because though he loves my scent, he doesn't like when it's too strong. Now he says I smell sexy all the time, very natural but very fresh. *I will never go back to the regular stuff.* However, the drawback is it does sting a bit the first week or so of use while your body adjusts to it (I think it's the tea tree oil) and this is not an anti-perspirant, so those of you who sweat easily may not like it. Also, it's best to buy the Lush tin to keep it in, then apply it with a powder puff or big, fluffy makeup brush. Dust the delicious lemon scented powder on and voila! You are good to go all day!

***UPDATE after 6 months of use: Though I love the scent and power of this deodorant, I had to stop using it because it irritated my skin so badly. My skin was red and blotchy, so I switched to Aromarant, which is soothing and does not hurt. Beware!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by stellatrout

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The fragrance is beautiful! -- I would like to find it in other Lush products.

It is definitely awkward to use/keep.

I find it to be an effective deodorant for light activity days.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2003 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Jillipede

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The smell is great, and it does it's job, but it's hard to store and messy to use. I got white powder on my hands each time I'd use it, and had to wash my hands. It's just inconvenient when you are in a rush to get ready. It also got a hard crust on the top which would have to be scraped off to get to more product. It's not comfortable to apply. It's rough and scratchy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2003 10:00:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the first solid deodorant I ever tried. I am not a major fan of citrusy/lemongrass smells but this deodorant smells heavenly and it really does the job. Regrets? Messy to use and store.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mombeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just tried the T'eo deodorant last week. I love love love the scent. It's intoxicating. Very citrusy and yummy. However, I've found that I have to keep re-applying it or it wears off. Also, I really really HATE the way it's packaged. The wax on the bottom has started to flake off and stick to my hands. I don't think I'll order this again, as it's hard to use and it really doesn't work as well as I'd hoped. (Besides, the shipping charges from Canada are harsh)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2001 9:11:00 PM More reviews by DianeB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great idea from Lush. A baking-soda bar with lemon, lemongrass and tea tree oil in a really cute shape and color (white and red). Smells great, deodorizes well, works as a neat alternative to regular sticks/roll ons.