December 18, 2014 | 1849 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Wild Bouquet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 8:26:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

I like the packaging of this blush-nice and small, v. minimalist. I like the writing on the cover. RIS. This is a very pretty color, I'd describe it as a dusty rose. However, did anyone else have this problem-the top layer wouldn't come off onto my brush. I had to push really hard and scrape the surface for awhile before I got past that hard top layer and into the actual blush-then it worked. Maybe the girl I got it from had had it sitting around for awhile? I don't know. Anyways, a very natural and pretty color on my medium tan skin. Would buy again. *UPDATE: this may not be a stunning color, but it's def. a beauty staple. It reminds me of my NARS Madly blush, but without the shimmer and more easy to build a natural, layered look. I reach for it almost everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by memorybuilder

I'm NC20, LM Warm Ivory, warm toned. I really like how this blush looks on my skin tone. Very natural sun-kissed look. Good quality blush that goes on smoothly with my LM blush brush. Good staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lenab

A nice natural colour that can be used both day and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2006 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Xuku

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Darker blush color that looks great on tanner olive skin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2005 1:03:00 AM More reviews by SBMD

This color used to turn orange on me, but it appears my skin is changing, and it's now a subtle, matte brownish pinky-peach. I wish it would last longer, but I think it's more my oily skin than it is the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jamied

This is one of my favorite blushes that I wear most often. It is a matte neutral wearable muted brownish pink blush that can hardly go wrong on anyone. It looks super brown in packaging (truthfully, I don't see pink at all but others say it's brownish pink/ pinkish brown blush so I just go along) but then it goes lovely neutral pink flush on cheeks :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2005 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently received this blush in a swap and am in love! It replaces Stila Hint as my everyday, neutral pink blush. I was a bit disappointed to opened the compact and see that it looked like a blah pinky brown shade, too brown for me. On my cheeks however, it is a perfect neutral pink that goes with just about every color I've put it with. It looks so natural. I can barely tell I'm wearing blush but yet it brightens my face. It is sheer but I prefer that in a blush. It just takes a couple of swipes across my cheeks for perfect color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by michkal

I bought this when I heard it looks good on everyone, but on me, it's a bit too orange. I like the formula, but prefer her rosier shades.