Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Moist Glow in Tansoleil (Apricot)

4.5

Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Trioctanoin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Di Calcium Phosphate, Candelilla Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Carnauba, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Ceresin, Grapeseed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Ethylcellulose, Tocopheryl, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 30, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 6, D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake, FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake

on 1/17/2007 10:45:00 PM

I love this blush it is the perfect peachy color for my light olive skin, it gives a nice dewy flush to my skin and looks so natural.

on 12/30/2006 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i have sooo many blushes in all different formulas and from various brands(powder, liquid, creme, giorgio armani, benefit, bobbi brown, guerlain, etc) but now i only use the creamy moist glow. application is easy and foolproof since you can very easily build up the color intensity. and the color itself is great. the blush is very light and dewy and really does look natural. it doesn't "sit" on top of my skin like powder blushes or other creme blushes. will definately purchase again, but the little pot looks like it'll last a very long time.

on 11/19/2006 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this based on reviews here on MUA and *wow*, I am not disappointed!! This is the most gorgeous and natural-looking blush I've ever tried (and that includes MAC, NARS and plenty others). Almost fluorescent in the pan, this goes on smoothly and gives my NC40 Asian-European skin a natural peach-coral flush. Can be applied sheerly, or built up. The formula is better by far than that of any other cream blush I've tried (e.g. Mac Blushcreme, Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge). The only sad thing for me is that this is not sold in New Zealand (I had an American friend purchase the one I currently have). So I will have to start plotting how to buy my next pot of this soon as I can see that I'll be using this a lot!!

on 10/31/2006 1:17:00 PM

This is a screaming, hot-pinky apricot color in the package, reminded me a bit of Milani's "Mango Tango" powder blush. Like "Mango Tango", this blush is extremely pigmented, so you should only be lightly brushing your finger (or brush) over the surface rather than smearing this stuff on. It's an intense color, but applied lightly (especially under foundation or powder), it looks beautifully natural and glowy--that "lit from within" effect that we're all striving for. The package is glam and understated: a sleek, metallic red pot that seems tiny when you first get it, then seems huge after you've tried this stuff. I think the design could've been improved by making the pot more shallow, so that ladies with longish fingernails wouldn't get the stuff beneath them. Price isn't too bad either, considering that this stuff will last me forever, and it actually seems to stay on my combination skin longer than most cream blushes.

on 9/22/2006 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love KA products. This blush blends well into the skin if you blend quickly and it looks so natural. It lasts, unlike other cream blushes and it does not make me break out. It is a little costly, but will probably last a long time and I can also use it on the lips. It looks very scary in the pot, but incredibly natural on the skin. I wouldn't have tried it, but the SA recommended it when I was buying the KA SSE and I have not regretted it one bit.

on 9/18/2006 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this product. I've been looking for a great blush for a long time, and hadn't found anything that fit just right until stumbling across The Creamy Moist Glow. Bare Minerals seemed to fade, even though they boasted a long lasting finish, Tarte cheek stains were sticky, and everything else left me with that unattractive "blush line". It's like saying to the world, "Look see, this is where my blush ends. The product in the package is like a clowny orange, but on my bi-racial skin it blended flawlessly, and the color gave me a natural warmth. After letting it set for a few minutes I noticed that the color changed from looking like I put it on my face, to looking like it came from within. It blended in with my surrounding cheek and lit up my face. I also bought Pravella, and that is wonderful too. I'm not sure about wearability because it just arrived, but I would buy it again even if I have to reapply for it's super natural, radiant finish. The reviews are right, Kevyn Aucoin is a genius!

on 7/20/2006 4:05:00 PM

There's a surprising lack of buzz surrounding this blush, considering its superb quality. We all may balk at the price—$24 for .14oz— but let's not forget that the buzz-hog glitterfest that is Nars Orgasm, goes for $25 for just a tad more product; packaging can be deceptive. Having said that, this is everything anyone could want in a cream blush. It gives one the youthful and breathless "O" flush, only in a slightly more subtle peaches & creamy way. It lasts all day without fading, doesn't fail to glow under a light powdering and blends like a dream, making it nearly impossible to overapply. I am so happy to have it in my collection I'm almost tempted to buy a second, just in case. Thank you again, Kevyn. Wherever your soul resides, I worship.

on 5/4/2006 1:32:00 PM

As others have said, you get an itty, bitty pot of blush for the money, but this is so fab, I don't care. This is the creamiest, most natural looking, pale apricot blush; it's simply gorgeous.

on 2/21/2006 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

ok. i've been on a quest for a cream blush for a while. most are either to sticky, gunky (they just don't go on smoothly), or else they fade in the next 30 minutes.
this stuff is remarkable. if you can get over the "holy crap this is a tiny pot and i just paid $24!" it is the best cream blush hands down. the color is an amazing peachy flush - everything i wanted orgasm to be and more. plus - the texture is wonderful - easy to blend in and spread. and hears the biggest kicker for all the cream blushes i've tried where if they pass the other criteria - they always fail this one. staying power. this stuff doesn't fade right away!

it's amazing. i love it. i'm sad it is so much for a teeny tiny pot (like others say - think a little carmex pot) but i'm addicted. i'll still use my shiseido peach flush accentuating stick since i've got a lot more of it - but this will definitely be my special occasion blush.

on 7/30/2005 11:06:00 AM

Simply gorgeous apricot/peach cream blush. This has a lovely texture, it's very easy to blend and has good lasting power and is very concentrated. The compact packaging makes it perfect for travel.

Popular Blush Products