NARS Angelika

4.4

on 5/4/2012 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Looking at the blush in the pan, Angelika looks like a glitter bomb explosion. I was pretty apprehensive to apply this at first because although I love a bit of shimmer, this seemed like it was going to be a bit out of control... but the glitter does not transfer to the face, it gives you a lovely sheen but it is nothing like what it is in the pan! It blends well and pigmentation is great. It's a nice cool baby doll pink that gives you a girly flush. Would repurchase!

on 4/24/2012 4:44:00 AM

i love this blush.. this is my HG blush for these 2y, i love the silvery and gold glitter on the pan.. i love the blue undertone cotton candy pink on the pan.. the pigmentation is awsome.. 1 swipe is enough for me.. but after 2 years, i dont know why, the color on my cheeks was changing.. before, it's look pink on my cheeks,, but after usage 2y the color turn pinky reddish on my cheeks..i give 4 lippies cause the color has change on me.. maybe i should buy the new one :s

on 4/18/2012 3:59:00 PM

Angelika looks much more a) shimmery and b) reddish than it actually applies. Yes, the shimmer is present (silvery and fine) but doesn't look preteenish whatsoever, and high lights the cheeks nicely. My concern with Angelika was that it would be too red for my pale, pale skin and leave me looking feverish or clownish. Not so! Applied with a light hand, Angelika is sweetly pink and natural looking. I have put together most of my spring looks between Luster and Angelika, and I can tell I will be having fun with Angelika long into the summer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my hg blush.Pure pink in silver shimmer.My face like candy doll,just apply light hands 2 swipe and voilaa i am very pretty fresh.I like angelika than orgasm..

on 2/8/2012 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I cannot believe I actually forgot about Angelika! I don't even remember when, where, or how I came to this purchase only till earlier this month when I went through my stash and found it.
The amount of shimmer in this blush is ridiculous and upon first impression, I thought I knew the reason why I forgot about Angelika. I had some sort of mental note in my head that this would be like Super Orgasm which was a blush that I don't love all that much. I think I came to that conclusion because the shimmer and the colour resembles Super Orgasm a bit.
This blush is amazing, it's definitely more pink and pigmented then Super Orgasm, it is what I wish Super Orgasm would be. I think for fair skin people this blush would look soo flattering. I usually wear this during the day and especially on days with sunshine, there just something about the sun and shimmer, that seem to add a bit to this blush(although in Sydney at the moment, with our horrid summer, asking for sunshine is like trying to reach for the stars!).
On the side note, the shimmer on this is not overpowering at all!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush:) My favorite from Nars..I can wear it everyday..Looks beautiful with golden smoky eyes and nude lips:)

on 1/14/2012 6:48:00 PM

I love this blush! It has some sparkle but doesn't leave my cheeks with a frosted/silvery look, only very subtle glitter here and there. It has a really light texture but is highly pigmented so be sure to use a light hand when applying.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this blush. It's a cool medium hued hot pink. It does have shimmer but its not frosty. I wear it very lightly so the sparkle doesn't bother me. I think it's so pretty.

on 12/29/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am NC45 for reference. This is a pretty cool bubblegum pink with silver glitter. Pigmentation is good but glitter is chunky (not as chunky as super orgasm though) but can easily be tapped off the blush. Goes well with natural eyeshadow work & nude lips. Wouldn't repurchase just because i have other blushes that I reach for daily (this isnt really an everyday blush because its not natural looking) and its not a unique color. You can easily find a dupe by MAC or Clinique. Very pretty color and good quity blush though.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Cool blue toned medium candy pink. I just love this shade so much, it's gorgeous on my tan skin. I love NARS blush and think their formula and compact is the best. I would repurchase.

Popular Blush Products