September 19, 2014 | 1818 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by estoker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Angelika looks much more a) shimmery and b) reddish than it actually applies. Yes, the shimmer is present (silvery and fine) but doesn't look preteenish whatsoever, and high lights the cheeks nicely. My concern with Angelika was that it would be too red for my pale, pale skin and leave me looking feverish or clownish. Not so! Applied with a light hand, Angelika is sweetly pink and natural looking. I have put together most of my spring looks between Luster and Angelika, and I can tell I will be having fun with Angelika long into the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my hg blush.Pure pink in silver shimmer.My face like candy doll,just apply light hands 2 swipe and voilaa i am very pretty fresh.I like angelika than orgasm..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I cannot believe I actually forgot about Angelika! I don't even remember when, where, or how I came to this purchase only till earlier this month when I went through my stash and found it.
The amount of shimmer in this blush is ridiculous and upon first impression, I thought I knew the reason why I forgot about Angelika. I had some sort of mental note in my head that this would be like Super Orgasm which was a blush that I don't love all that much. I think I came to that conclusion because the shimmer and the colour resembles Super Orgasm a bit.
This blush is amazing, it's definitely more pink and pigmented then Super Orgasm, it is what I wish Super Orgasm would be. I think for fair skin people this blush would look soo flattering. I usually wear this during the day and especially on days with sunshine, there just something about the sun and shimmer, that seem to add a bit to this blush(although in Sydney at the moment, with our horrid summer, asking for sunshine is like trying to reach for the stars!).
On the side note, the shimmer on this is not overpowering at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by CaliforniaPrincess89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush:) My favorite from Nars..I can wear it everyday..Looks beautiful with golden smoky eyes and nude lips:)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by furbag

I love this blush! It has some sparkle but doesn't leave my cheeks with a frosted/silvery look, only very subtle glitter here and there. It has a really light texture but is highly pigmented so be sure to use a light hand when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by CherryKissesXoXoXo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this blush. It's a cool medium hued hot pink. It does have shimmer but its not frosty. I wear it very lightly so the sparkle doesn't bother me. I think it's so pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by shel21282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am NC45 for reference. This is a pretty cool bubblegum pink with silver glitter. Pigmentation is good but glitter is chunky (not as chunky as super orgasm though) but can easily be tapped off the blush. Goes well with natural eyeshadow work & nude lips. Wouldn't repurchase just because i have other blushes that I reach for daily (this isnt really an everyday blush because its not natural looking) and its not a unique color. You can easily find a dupe by MAC or Clinique. Very pretty color and good quity blush though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by thatsMoneyHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cool blue toned medium candy pink. I just love this shade so much, it's gorgeous on my tan skin. I love NARS blush and think their formula and compact is the best. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush!! So easy to apply!! A much better version of macs pink swoon!!
Not a fan of nars packaging looks great but smudges!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

With Fall and the colder months at my front door, I decided to purchase a pink blush, while Orgasm remains my absolute favorite of all I've worn so far, while I still have MAC's Amazon Princess, its high pigmentation makes it hard to blend it seamlessly considering I'm a dude and one itsy bitsy distraction immediately transforms me into pink clown on parade.

What I like about NARS blushes is their amazing color selections and so far all of those I've tried with shimmer have it in a very balanced way that gives your skin a bit of sheen with it being glittery or unnatural, Angelika remains true to form. A cotton candy, blue toned pink gives you that extra bit of flush while still giving you that no-makeup look.

However, this is not a long duration blush and you might have to reapply it ever so slightly as it tends to fade throughout the day. Definitely something I'll repurchase, however it seems to me that it's going to last me a long while.