August 28, 2014 | 1755 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Cklu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since it listed chamomile as an ingredient and was by a brand I trusted I thought the product would be fine. I am taking it back today, my eyes have never stung so bad. It stung a bit while I was using it though it took everything off -however I woke up with burned, red eyes. I do not recommend this product to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this to remove eye makeup and while it did remove it fairly, it stung my sensitive skin. I was surprised as there was chamomile in this product and it should have been mild enough, disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

I am surprised by the lackluster reviews here -- I actually love this eyemakeup remover and have been using for the last few years. It does not sting my eyes and removes stubborn gel liner and mascara effectively without a lot of rubbing. I have tried a couple of drugstore brand eyemakeup remover lotions, and thought this one was a lot more effective at removing makeup completely. The scent is subtle and not overwhelming. It did not leave any residue. Each tube also lasts me a while -- every couple of years or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by edenforshiz

Its one of my go-to's for eye make up removal. Its not greasy and it only takes a couple swipes to get most of my eye make up off. Then again, I don't like wearing waterproof make up on most days. I've read the other views and I have to say I have absolutely no problems with it burning my eyes, its pretty tear free. I'd buy it again and I think it's definitely my staple for removing everyday simple eye make up

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product for pretty cheap. I would use it to remove face makeup as well, however It really burned my eyes. Also it does not to a very good job in removing eye makeup, especially if you use waterproof. Probably would not buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

oh my god this burns! this burns soooo much and doesn't remove makeup!!!!WTF??!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lucky for me I had a previous roommate who worked at TBS and he would bring home the best products for me to to try, but sometimes he would give me so much stuff that I would just put it in my bathroom cabinet and forget about it...I dont regularly use makeup remover; I normally just use face wash to take off my makeup but thanks to some really Really waterproof eyeliners I've been using I found myself reaching into my cabinet for this and discovered how much I really like it. I just put a little squeeze of this onto a cotton pad and wipe the makeup off my eyes. It doesn't burn, sting or leave any residue. It makes my eyes feel really soft and I really like that it's liquid based (not like lotion) since it doesn't leave any trace of product on my eyes...I'll even use this after I wash my face if I have some residual eyeliner raccoon eye action going on that I need to get rid of. When I run out of this (which will be in a long time since the bottles big) I'm not too sure if ill repurchase since I want to try making my own makeup remover out of jojoba oil, olive oil and vitamin E.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by JessBailey

this isn't the best eye makeup remover on the market, in my opinion, but it works for me on the majority of my eye makeup. it's affordable and accessible and non-irritating.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by float

I'm surprise so many people hate this product, I absolutly love it.
I'm a make up artist and this removes fake blood, airbrush mu, aquacolors...; of course it will remove conventional m.u.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by maya2020

Very bad product, doesnt remove make up ( I even buyed the waterproof version..) had to scratch my eyes for like 4-5 times and still got some mascara under my eyelashes the next morning. But the worst thing is my allergy to the product.
I dont thing its allergy tested and yet I was told its for sensitive skin. My skin inst even that sensitive... , so for someone with a sensitive skin should stay away from it
If you want a real make up remover then try the femous Bioderm ! best thing ever