December 19, 2014 | 1542 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

My boyfriend used to absolutely LOVE this on me! When you first smell it, the chemicals are a little intense but as it fades over about a half hour, it smells like a beautiful, lovely scent and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by chodge7802

This scent is so great. It is such a sweet, flirty smell. I wore this once when I was much younger, and completely forgot about it.
One night at the movies, I kept smelling something that smelled so good to me. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it made me have happy memories. A few days later I was at walmart and thought i'd stop by the perfumes. I was looking around and found this, and it hit me, this was the scent! I bought a travel size bottle for maybe $10. I really think that this scent can be for anyone.
The bottle is very pretty, and sophisticated. My complaint with it is when I throw it in my purse, as I do with all of my scents, the little spray pump will come off. Maybe it's my own fault, though. I will definitely repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by kandrews580

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would catch a whiff of this fragrance not knowing what it was. Everytime I asked what it was, people would tell me it was some Estee Lauder fragrance...or they couldn't remember. I guess they were embarrassed to say it was Britney Spears Curious. I bought this after Christmas in a gift set that was marked down not realizing THIS WAS THE SCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fragrance smells clean, light, summery, and young - perfect for every day. Not sure I would wear it for a night on the town, but this is my GoTo scent!!!!! I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by jessitanner

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing smell. Floral but light and not overpowering. Definitely recommend it.

The packaging is my all-time favorite for any perfume. The bottle is so feminine and pretty. For my first Curious purchase, I bought the little spray pump which looked so cute. It's more for aesthetic purpose (ie looking nice in my room), but for practicality I prefer it without.

The price is good too. I saw this at Wal-Mart or somewhere for $20, which is cheap. When the fragrance first came out years ago I remember splurging $80 or so. Needless to say I was happy when I came across this for cheap.

Con is that the smell doesn't seem to last very long for me....or so I thought. I sprayed this onto my workout clothes before hitting the gym and about an hour or so into my workout, someone complimented me on smelling great. With other perfumes I've used, I can smell it on me hours later, but with this one I can't. Maybe that can be attributed to how light this scent is in comparison to other, stronger scents I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am lucky enough to have brothers who have high paying jobs (doctors), so they usually buy me high end perfumes for special occasions. Curious would not usually be a perfume that is even on my radar, but I liked the look of the bottle and I happened to have a quick sniff at my local pharmacy and liked it. That led to a purchase and I have never looked back! I am not good at describing fragrance, but I like my perfume to be subtle and feminine. When I walk past you, I don't want that huge waft to overpower you, just a little sniff in the air. Curious has staying power, but is never overpowering or pushy. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I never expected such a quality fragrance for such a great price!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just bought my 2nd small bottle of Curious. It's nothing like the scents I've been wearing lately, which tend toward the dark and exotic. But I got a bottle of this on sale after Christmas several years ago, and I really liked it. This is a fresh, sparkling, feminine (not necessarily girly) scent in a gorgeous bottle. When I wear it, I smell like the Goddess of Spring. I used it up, and ever since then, I've wanted some more. It's just something I seem to need in my arsenal.
So now I have my Curious fix. I'm wearing it today, and I smell so pretty!
I could always be wrong, but I have the feeling this fragrance launched by a teen pop diva is a classic. And hopefully, when Britney is a distant memory, this scent will still be going strong!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Remember when they sold this at Wal-Mart? I'm not sure if they still do. It was cheap, I think I saw the bottle go for $10. I remember having a bottle, the smell was decent, but forgettable. It's affordable though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by saracc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this perfume. It isn't amazing or really special, but it's fresh, pretty, light and very wearable. The smell reminds me of watermelons for some reason. It doesn't turn into a horrible smell when it dries down and it's just all round easy to wear. I don't know if i'd buy another bottle of this when it runs out as it's just not that special but I will wear this maybe once or twice a week and probably use it up.