Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 11/30/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

on 11/28/2012 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

on 11/14/2012 11:33:00 AM

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

Oh curious... sweet curious... the memories are coming back 2004 in higschool... This isnt the best celeb perfume but It's def not the worst... I can take or leave it, nothing special about. It's just a typical fun fragrance if you are having brunch or lunch... I like the first spritz of this but it turns into some kinda of smokey gross smell on my skin... I think the florals turn me off with curious. In control is SO much more better why couldn't this one be harder to find vs in control... sigh... I guess we will never know, I tends to stay on tho, I give it that, and the bottle is just so pretty. But the fragrance doesnt match the bottle or name to me.

on 11/1/2012 5:41:00 PM

My boyfriend used to absolutely LOVE this on me! When you first smell it, the chemicals are a little intense but as it fades over about a half hour, it smells like a beautiful, lovely scent and lasts all day.

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

on 9/16/2012 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

on 9/15/2012 2:37:00 AM

This scent is so great. It is such a sweet, flirty smell. I wore this once when I was much younger, and completely forgot about it.
One night at the movies, I kept smelling something that smelled so good to me. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it made me have happy memories. A few days later I was at walmart and thought i'd stop by the perfumes. I was looking around and found this, and it hit me, this was the scent! I bought a travel size bottle for maybe $10. I really think that this scent can be for anyone.
The bottle is very pretty, and sophisticated. My complaint with it is when I throw it in my purse, as I do with all of my scents, the little spray pump will come off. Maybe it's my own fault, though. I will definitely repurchase again and again!

on 7/26/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I would catch a whiff of this fragrance not knowing what it was. Everytime I asked what it was, people would tell me it was some Estee Lauder fragrance...or they couldn't remember. I guess they were embarrassed to say it was Britney Spears Curious. I bought this after Christmas in a gift set that was marked down not realizing THIS WAS THE SCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This fragrance smells clean, light, summery, and young - perfect for every day. Not sure I would wear it for a night on the town, but this is my GoTo scent!!!!! I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular Fragrances