April 17, 2014 | 1471 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The scent has been described my most reviewers as a jasmine and honey scent. I completely agree. That's what I smell. It's a very warm, sexy scent imo. I think this would be great for a woman or a man. My husband loves the smell and I like the way it smells on him. I tend to go for clean, fresh scents but I do enjoy this. It leaves the skin soft, the scent doesn't linger to long but overall it's nice. I think the price is ridiculous, $27 for 16oz is kind of steep but I love Lush and I had to have it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Camilla00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample to try as I'm a Lush newbie. I am more into fruity scents so I wasn't that amazed by how it smelt, the smell doesn't linger after you get out of the shower which is disappointing as I like it when shower gel scents stay with you.
Overall I wasn't blown away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Lana1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a GREAT scent. Amazing, just amazing.
Heavy, sweet jasmine and very intense honey. There is this hint of sigaret ashes as well. Not the kind that has been sitting in the ashtray for days, but fresh ashes, just ticked off the sigaret. I don't like sigarets and I don't smoke. But I do seem to like the smell of that fresh ashes.
Fortunately, the scent of ashes doesn't linger on my skin (it would be rather weird to smell like ashes an entire day).
The jasmine and honey do linger on my skin, and what a beautiful trail of scent I leave, especially when I have used Godiva shampoo as well.
My boyfriend loves Flying Fox as well, wich is great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:44:00 AM More reviews by unicornlover

I am on my 4th bottle. I want to know where y'all are finding Moth Balls that smell this good, cause I want to buy some! LOL.

I guess this scent just isn't for everyone...for me, it is like Hawaii meets an orchid. Have you ever had fresh flowers open up next to your bed? That's how this smells. Oh, and men love it. They think it smells super sexy on your skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ssannaho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

EUW! I just got out of the shower and when I used this I seriously nearly puked! I got a sample at Lush last week and this was the first and last time I will ever use it. It smells DISGUSTING! It has such a strong scent and I don't even know. I guess some people like this smell, but me? Oh no. So awful. Even if this would be the best shower gel in the world, nothing ways up for that smell. Uhhh...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 7:26:00 AM More reviews by eleseisgreat

The smell seems to be quite polarizing but I love it! Gorgeous jasminey-honey type scent, leaves you feeling fantastic :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

Smells are personal and this one just wasnt for me. At all. It was very overwhelming in the shower and I didnt like it. It did make my skin soft and its more moisturizing than some of the other shower gels I've tried from lush.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got a free sample and I'm so glad I didn't pay to try this. The scent is horrible! I can't smell any of the jasmine it is supposed to smell of.
The scent lingers on your skin and bathroom. It lathers well but I found it very drying.
It is very expensive and comes in a pretty standard lush bottle that's almost impossible to get the last bit out of.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

Amazing, beautiful smell!! I think there's like 6 different types of honey in this! It creates a very rich lather and will smell up your entire bathroom! I'm a vegan, but I still use this because it's just that amazing:)

The only downside is that this is not one of Lush's natural products-there are some harmful petrochemicals :/ so that removes a star !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 5:17:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i love the smell of jasmine and honey so i am in love with this! it makes me so calm and relaxed when i use it. though i agree that it is a scent that is easily overpowering and nauseating after a while, but if you use it less frequently and are a fan of this scent, then there's no reason why you wouldn't like it. it also leaves my skin feeling clean and soft :) i think this would be a great one for winter