October 25, 2014 | 1766 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it does what it says it will do. but i dont find it great for all day application considering the SERIOUS sensation it generates when applyed. i think this makes a good "lip mask" before apply color and gloss. it plumps by aggitation and it does work, but its sticky and best if worn for 10 mins while apply other makeups, then tissued off just before lip color application, follow with a different gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by micaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Slight tingling which I don't mind, makes me feel like the product is working. It really plumps after a minute of application, my lips get flushed pink, and is good out of the door for a casual day. May not purchase again due to small size for the price. Would love to try other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a product that you have to try to see if it works for you. I reccomend trying it on the store then buy it if it works. I love it! It tingles my lips but its not an "ow!" tingle its a good tingle! My bottom lip look so good as well as my top! It brings out the natural color in your lips but it doesn't look "fake" it is a natural plump. xox ~A

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Nolibum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me, this worked.
It plumped in minutes. It did make my lips go quick red and was tingling for a small time but totally worth it. Hasn't dried my lips or damaged them. I recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by threejane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought this was a great idea, until I actually used it. It stings and burns like no other, necessitating wiping it off after just a few minutes. If you go *anywhere* outside your lipline, it leaves the kind of red ring that children drinking cherry juice will get. Then, over the next few days, I get painful raised bumps on my lips. This only happens with Lip Injection, and I would have to spend several days babying my lips with moisturizing creams and balms to get them back to normal. Awful stuff, no thanks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not like these things. They burn, sting, for what? Nada. Lip venom, lip injection.. please stop already.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is awful. It causes lips to burn and sting, yet it does nothing to plump. This caused my lips to become very red, dry, and to peel.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by AliciaHT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this before purchasing the 'Extreme' version but I wish it had been the other way round as the Extreme is an improvement on every aspect of this product!

This does work, albeit only slightly and temporarily, it's just not as good as the effect Lip Injection Extreme gives. I also can't stand the thick, gloopy, sticky consistency of this one.

If you are considering this product, having tried both for some months, I would say go for the Extreme. It may be slightly more expensive but it is definitely worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by rusty901

tingling sensation was frankly uncomfortable, but it did make my lips look bigger. i like this product but i feel it only plumps lips temporarily

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Melly5891

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

painful but not to the extreme
made my lips full and nice but ehhh not my kind of thing
and too expensive