Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Eh. Bought this on a whim on a recent vacation and returned it the day I got home. Read some of the reviews on it and the SA at Sephora recommended it over the DuWop, so I figured it was worth a shot. Unfortunate waste of $19. The cinnamon smell and tingle was nice, but it did absolutely nothing to plump my lips, it just made them red (which is terrible in and of itself because red lips are awful on me). I tested it out for the three days I was on vacation and I could just never get over the gluey texture...the formula just made me feel almost dirty because it's so thick and sticky. Just overall not a fan at all.

on 9/30/2011 10:19:00 PM

I have thin lips and this gave a burning feeling in a gloss format. You could rub some hot sauce on your lips and put some gloss over it and achieve the same effect.

on 9/29/2011 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

it does what it says it will do. but i dont find it great for all day application considering the SERIOUS sensation it generates when applyed. i think this makes a good "lip mask" before apply color and gloss. it plumps by aggitation and it does work, but its sticky and best if worn for 10 mins while apply other makeups, then tissued off just before lip color application, follow with a different gloss.

on 9/6/2011 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Slight tingling which I don't mind, makes me feel like the product is working. It really plumps after a minute of application, my lips get flushed pink, and is good out of the door for a casual day. May not purchase again due to small size for the price. Would love to try other brands.

on 8/7/2011 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a product that you have to try to see if it works for you. I reccomend trying it on the store then buy it if it works. I love it! It tingles my lips but its not an "ow!" tingle its a good tingle! My bottom lip look so good as well as my top! It brings out the natural color in your lips but it doesn't look "fake" it is a natural plump. xox ~A

on 8/3/2011 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

For me, this worked.
It plumped in minutes. It did make my lips go quick red and was tingling for a small time but totally worth it. Hasn't dried my lips or damaged them. I recommend this.

on 4/16/2011 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I thought this was a great idea, until I actually used it. It stings and burns like no other, necessitating wiping it off after just a few minutes. If you go *anywhere* outside your lipline, it leaves the kind of red ring that children drinking cherry juice will get. Then, over the next few days, I get painful raised bumps on my lips. This only happens with Lip Injection, and I would have to spend several days babying my lips with moisturizing creams and balms to get them back to normal. Awful stuff, no thanks.

on 4/8/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I do not like these things. They burn, sting, for what? Nada. Lip venom, lip injection.. please stop already.

on 4/4/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is awful. It causes lips to burn and sting, yet it does nothing to plump. This caused my lips to become very red, dry, and to peel.

on 3/14/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this before purchasing the 'Extreme' version but I wish it had been the other way round as the Extreme is an improvement on every aspect of this product!

This does work, albeit only slightly and temporarily, it's just not as good as the effect Lip Injection Extreme gives. I also can't stand the thick, gloopy, sticky consistency of this one.

If you are considering this product, having tried both for some months, I would say go for the Extreme. It may be slightly more expensive but it is definitely worth it.

Popular Lip Treatments