October 25, 2014 | 1566 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by JoyConway

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by warrenma1

Best eye makeup primer I have used. I have very oily skin and live in Florida and this primer keeps my eye makeup from melting.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by sindoodoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Back in the day, I had a potion-shaped tube of this stuff. More recently, I got a sample with my Naked palette. Happily, it took a while to run through the original UDPP. Eyeshadow primer is great because it makes eyeshadow more vibrant and last longer. That being said, it is not a miracle worker, especially for the dark-skinned, in terms of vibrancy of eyeshadows. I also use NYX Milk on top of UDPP to make the pigment stand out even more. The stickiness of the UDPP is not enough on its own for me.

I probably will not buy this anytime soon, because I still have to get through the other samples and a small tube of UDPP in Sin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by xokatana

I love this eye shadow primer but after you apply it try putting a MAC paint pot on top before your eye shadow as a base. It really helps the shadow to show up more pigmented and last all day and night. My favorites are painterly and soft ochre due to them both being neutral on me which makes it easy to wear any variation of colors on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict6

Very good product. Does what it claims.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this primer. I have to use additional primers but I have really oily eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by valentinacaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This potion changed my whole opinions on how I look at eyeshadows... i used to hate them, no but really really hate them, i used to refuse to wear any kind of shadow on my lids...
When i went to Sephora one girl working their asked me if i knew about the URBAN DECAY primer potion and i told her no, she made me try it and told me to add a little eye shadow on top and to come back to her in 4 hours... so i did...
(4 hours later) i came back into the store and she saw me and walked over to me and told me to look at my eyelids and i did, i was amazed that the shadow was still on fully, no fallouts, just a perfect eyelid (like i just put on some shadow) this product truly changed my opinion on how i look and shadows! so the girl told me if i was satisfied and i told her i was 100% satisfied, i bought this product and since then i have bought over 6 bottles! if i had to spend my money on a makeup product BELIEVE ME AND TRUST ME THIS WOULD BE THE PRODUCT I WOULD SPEND MY MONEY ON !!!

Another amazing product by URBAN DECAY.. gotta love em <3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by thatbarrelracer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, let me tell you, I have oily eyelids. When I say that, I mean I can put on a Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadow, and it wears off in about four hours if even that. So there you go.

I ordered this online in December of 2012, I am just now a little over halfway out in fall if 2014. This product is absolutely amazing. I can wear ANY EYESHADOW I want with this. Cream, or powder. It's amazing. It's a little pricey at around thirty dollars for a tube, but this has lasted me almost two years. I know for sure I can make it until Christmas until I can get another tube of it. Go to sephora or ulta and buy this now. Don't walk, RUN.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by hypnose01

Very good and stable product, this great product preps the skin for eyeshdadow

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

I love this product! Definitely recommend for eyeshadow lovers!! The packaging is adorable as well!