October 22, 2014 | 2027 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Multi-Colored Corrector- GREEN

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Supermewbs

I have major problems with blushing and turning red easily, so I have searched high and low for products that will help combat this. I came across this product at the drugstore and it was pretty pricey, but I bought it on a whim and I'm quite impressed. It does a fine job covering redness, although it doesn't last very long. I must add that less is more, because the first time I used it, I came out with a very odd sickly looking green tinge. Not attractive.

I alternate (sometimes combine) this with Benefit's Bluffdust, and while my redness problems aren't completely eradicated, they do a fine job with concealing it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by icepunkprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wish there was a maybe option for the purchasing again question. The packaging wastes a lot of space because the brush it comes with is useless. I do, however, like the product well enough. I am super pasty white and have to use powder foundation (3/4 rice powder with 1/4 physicians formula transleucent) and this helps my powder even out. It also really does cover my redness well. It contains sparkle, though, which looks bad with my pores and oily skin. This powder realy does mattify, though, so I suppose that isn't a big problem. I layer it on, alternating layers of colored foundtion and powder back and forth. Cost-wise it is slightly mrore expensive per oz than clinique's redness correcting powder, which I think might be better for my skintone. It isn't as cheap as you think it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by losnygards

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a laser treatment done to my face a few weeks back and my complexion is on the mend, but still quite red. This powder tones down the peek-a-boo redness quite well and allows me to use my regular foundation. Please be aware, it doesn't totally cancel out redness, but I look glowy rather than sunburned.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by sally38

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product provides great coverage and is so versatile! I love that there are different shades of green, which is helpful for me because sometimes I just get slight redness but other times a zit is bright red! The powder is great if you use a pressed powder foundation or a liquid - it sets and stays on either one. I would so buy this again!

The only thing it doesn't blend with well is mineral makeup - I have BareMinerals and I cannot use this concealer with that (even though I use the big-ass concealer brush from BareMinerals to apply this). The mineral powder just doesn't cling to this concealer - I suppose you would use a different concealer, maybe a green concealer stick or something creamier when using mineral makeup.

My second, and only other qualm with this product is that some of the pigments are shimmery. Shimmery? Why would they ever make concealer like that? I don't know. But it is such a small amount that it doesn't really matter - and regardless you have to cover it up with foundation and maybe a skin-colored concealer too, depending on what you're trying to cover.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2009 2:26:00 AM More reviews by domokunnies

I picked this up at Walgreens when they were having a 40% off sale. My skin had been red for the past few days so I decided to give it a whirl. This powder does cancel out some redness however it also gives a green sickly color this is very unnattractive. Using a Mac 187 I was careful of how much powder I applied but still, it looked unnatural. The powder just sits on my face. It isn't anything special.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The compact has a mirror & a brush & the mosaic of the powder is pretty. It blends well & works great at making the redness go away without turning you green.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by heatherlfrank

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! I have always had trouble with the green concealer and even after blending it like crazy it still just looked green. This stuff blew me away. I used my Mac 187 brush and dusted a small amount to my red areas and it was like magic. The red was gone. I leaned up to the mirror to see if it looked green or powdery and it wasn't. It just looked like skin (no longer red) yay! So happy. Wish I had found this stuff years ago.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have red irritated skin thanks to the crazy winter weather.
I saw a tester for this and was curious so I tried some on my hand, and surprisingly the green cast disappeared into my skin leaving a luminous finish behind.
I bought it, and am happy with the results as a finishing powder. Overall, it doesn't really take the red "completely" out of my skin, but somewhat tones it down.
It doesn't stay on very long, even when set with fix+.
The packaging is nifty. I think PF is overpriced in general, I only buy their products when on sale.
I won't repurchase this because there is talc in it, I would like to find something talc-free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic stuff - horrible redness is visibly reduced, perfect for people prone to red noses, cheeks or red-coloured skin in general. Just be sure not to put too much on, or the green will make you look ill. I use this almost every day to finish off my makeup to tone down the redness on my nose.
The only drawback is that it's not sold in the UK! I buy these in bulk off of Ebay from the US instead. I don't understand why PF isn't sold here, as it's so effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by riversyren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I buy it at Wal Greens and they always have some kind of sale, so it's only like $8!! I've used this one for almost a year and have barely touched it! I don't know if it would cover up anything heavy duty, but for evening out redness (& even some hyper pigmentation) it's pretty great!
It also helps with the "shiney" zone. Yes, the brush is a waste of time, so the compact is too bulky because they left room for it...but I'm sold on this.