April 19, 2014 | 1037 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Fair Trade Foot Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sara942

this is just ok. i bought it on the UK website so it was a lot cheaper; I would have never paid $20 for this product! sure, you get a lot of product and it lasts awhile, but it's too thin and runny for a foot lotion. the screw top bottle is unhygienic, and while this lotion smells like candy canes and is a pretty pink color, the moisture does not sink deep into rough, thick skin on your feet, nor does it last. for superficial, short-term hydration, this is fine, but that's just not what i'm looking for in a foot lotion. plus, it's kinda greasy, and did not delivery on the tingly refreshing feeling I was hoping for. boo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by aJudith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this with the 9 for $25 head, shoulders knees and toes deal. I actually like the smell--I get a mint-chocolate type of sniff out of it. This actually feels nice on my feet. It is not a thick cream--but I feel it serves it's purpose as a foot lotion. It is light yet my feet do feel softer when I put this on and I love how it spreads so easily. The regular price is OTT for me and I don't mind the packaging however I feel a tube is more hygenic. I think it's an overall good foot lotion--not to repair severely dry feet though. I would not buy again because my regular body lotion can do about the same thing.
EDIT:3/9/2010
I really like this. I would repurchase. After longer use I find myself actually wanting to put this on my tired feet because it feels so refreshing. It has arnica which is known for it's healing properties. I would probably not pay for it in the US though so when I do a UK order I may get this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I got a sample of this and would strongly encourage you get a sample, too, before buying. This really did nothing to soften or to keep my feet soft and I used it after a pedicure. It smells good and so did my feet for a few moments. I won't be buying the full-size version of this and after a couple of days I just tossed my sample into the garbage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I think this product is ok... but to be fair I am not a huge foot lotion fan. My husband bought me a HUGE gift basket from Lush and this was in there or else I would not think to spend $ on foot lotion.

The smell isn't my favorite although it does impart a slightly minty feel to your feet after you apply it I could do with a lot more mint. Origins minty foot lotion is life threateningly minty and I think it gives you the refreshing foot feeling this almost give you.

I don't notice a huge improvement but then again I am not a religious foot moisturizer either. It's rather thin, slightly on the greasy side. I prefer a really thick, eucarin thick, foot cream.

I would try to get a sample of this before you shell out for it if you're on the fence about it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it, it's gross. Came as a Lush giftbox set a friend gave me. I guess she's a Lush fan. I hated this product & every other that was in the set. Yuck.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by retaildrone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was just too thin and not moisturizing enough for me. I didn't seem to be able to get through it before it expired. Generally disappointed with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by whathelen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i was so dissapointed with this foot lotion, its not moisturizing enough for my tired feet. do not purchase this, i'm sure there are better foot cream at drug stores.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This was a true disappointment. I got this when it first came out about 5/6 years ago and was super excited seeing as I get very very tired feet all the time. It claimed to drain away the tiredness in the feet and refresh them. it was pepperminty and pleasant, but it definitely did nothing for the tiredness or the refreshment. This is clearly somewhat of a copy of The Body Shop version, which is unfortunately a whole lot better. It's too expensive for the product it is (a thin, greasy cream that smells a little bit like extra gum), and the pot doesn't last long enough! I didn't even get through half until the use-by date and just threw it out as it started oiling up. Would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foot cream was not so great at all. It has a thin consistency, which is not a problem if it moisturizes well. This has a little staying power, but I think the Pied Piper foot cream works much better than this one. I was disappointed with this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to use this after a do-it-myself pedicure or at night before bed. It is lighter than Pied de Pepper & not AS moisturizing, but it moisturizes nicely. It smells just like Doublemint gum. I won't repurchase only because I like the PdP better.