January 31, 2015 | 1915 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Fair Trade Foot Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Isane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If your looking for a thick, moisturizing foot cream, this isn't it. This is a light lotion, with a nice pepperminty smell. It's refreshing and I do enjoy using this product. It's especially great for foot massages because it's not super thick. However, it's just not moisturizing enough for my feet. A few hours after applying, my feet are just as dry :( This jar is on the large size so I didn't get a chance to use it all up before the expiry date. Then it started to get really oily and greasy so I had to throw it away. I wish it came in smaller containers, because I ended up wasting a lot of product, especially considering the high price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not very impressed with this minty foot lotion. Actually, it doesn't feel very cooling at all, as stated in the product description. It provides light moisturization and I personally prefer foot lotions that provide heavier moisturization because of my dry heels. I am considering returning this product back to LUSH.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by LexyShaye

This is one of my favorite Lush products because it completely got my feet to look like normal girly feet! I used to be a gymnast, and my feet were the epitome of dry rough feet! Plus I was standing in heels all day long after gymnasitcs. I just thought my feet were gonna be sand paper forever. :( My boyfriend bought this for me at Lush (he's so sweet) he knew I always complained about my feet aching after work. I started using this product every night, and within a week my feet were MUCH softer. I don't use it every day now, but still use it and LOVE IT. The minty smell, the girly pink color, and how much moisture it provides for my dry skin. I would keep this in my bathroom drawer as a essential lush product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sara942

this is just ok. i bought it on the UK website so it was a lot cheaper; I would have never paid $20 for this product! sure, you get a lot of product and it lasts awhile, but it's too thin and runny for a foot lotion. the screw top bottle is unhygienic, and while this lotion smells like candy canes and is a pretty pink color, the moisture does not sink deep into rough, thick skin on your feet, nor does it last. for superficial, short-term hydration, this is fine, but that's just not what i'm looking for in a foot lotion. plus, it's kinda greasy, and did not delivery on the tingly refreshing feeling I was hoping for. boo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by aJudith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this with the 9 for $25 head, shoulders knees and toes deal. I actually like the smell--I get a mint-chocolate type of sniff out of it. This actually feels nice on my feet. It is not a thick cream--but I feel it serves it's purpose as a foot lotion. It is light yet my feet do feel softer when I put this on and I love how it spreads so easily. The regular price is OTT for me and I don't mind the packaging however I feel a tube is more hygenic. I think it's an overall good foot lotion--not to repair severely dry feet though. I would not buy again because my regular body lotion can do about the same thing.
EDIT:3/9/2010
I really like this. I would repurchase. After longer use I find myself actually wanting to put this on my tired feet because it feels so refreshing. It has arnica which is known for it's healing properties. I would probably not pay for it in the US though so when I do a UK order I may get this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I got a sample of this and would strongly encourage you get a sample, too, before buying. This really did nothing to soften or to keep my feet soft and I used it after a pedicure. It smells good and so did my feet for a few moments. I won't be buying the full-size version of this and after a couple of days I just tossed my sample into the garbage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:22:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I think this product is ok... but to be fair I am not a huge foot lotion fan. My husband bought me a HUGE gift basket from Lush and this was in there or else I would not think to spend $ on foot lotion.

The smell isn't my favorite although it does impart a slightly minty feel to your feet after you apply it I could do with a lot more mint. Origins minty foot lotion is life threateningly minty and I think it gives you the refreshing foot feeling this almost give you.

I don't notice a huge improvement but then again I am not a religious foot moisturizer either. It's rather thin, slightly on the greasy side. I prefer a really thick, eucarin thick, foot cream.

I would try to get a sample of this before you shell out for it if you're on the fence about it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it, it's gross. Came as a Lush giftbox set a friend gave me. I guess she's a Lush fan. I hated this product & every other that was in the set. Yuck.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by retaildrone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This was just too thin and not moisturizing enough for me. I didn't seem to be able to get through it before it expired. Generally disappointed with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by whathelen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i was so dissapointed with this foot lotion, its not moisturizing enough for my tired feet. do not purchase this, i'm sure there are better foot cream at drug stores.