December 18, 2014 | 1595 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by sugarplum71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this a lot! Was going to try Davines Vegetarian Miracle, but this was cheaper at Sing$17. My hair was seriously damaged and I was looking for something, anything, to help. Tried Redken Heavy Cream, but found it wasn't that good in the end. ANYWAY, I think this treatment cream is really good. My hair is def softer, smoother and more manageable. The only thing i don't like is the super strong fragrance. Worth trying for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2005 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Bubbalish

This worked great at first on my hair and then it seriously went down hill. I had to clarify too often to try and get the same results. I do like the Rich Care Treatment, but this one just builds up and leaves my hair tangled, weighted down and with crunchy ends.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2005 10:50:00 AM More reviews by MuggBeer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I found this stuff to be horrible! It left my hair pouffy and frizzy and the only good thing about it was it's detanglng properties. Really started to dry out my hair after awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2005 9:58:00 AM More reviews by scute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a GREAT product for hair that has been abused. My hair has been double-processed, colored (from black to blonde to red!) too many times to count, and this really makes a difference. This is a must when I straighten my naturally wavy hair. It is actually pretty thin in consistency considering how deeply moisturizing it is. It's second next to terax crema-which works great, but smells like cream peroxide IMO. This smells a lot better than terax and works almost as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2005 12:11:00 AM More reviews by joey_s

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

An excellent product -- one of the top few in my book!!! A heavier conditioner that can be used as a deep treatment (those of you with fine/thin hair may prefer using it this way) or as a daily conditioner (suited more for those with ultra-thick, extremely dry, damaged and/or porous hair). When I went to Stuart Galvin a long time ago (before he had his own salon and was working at Umberto's Beverly Hills) he swore by this stuff and told me he can comb thru the most damaged, tangled mess if he uses this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 4:12:00 AM More reviews by fleurage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finally found my conditioner. My hair naturally curly and dry, and there was always a big deal to brush them after a shower. I wear them straight now and this conditioner is a miracle maker! Hair become shiny, silky, simply amazing.
P.S. my gf hates it, it just doesn't work for her hair, although her hair is just like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jeanyybean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far, absolutley the best conditioner I've found for my hair. I used it in the past and it saved me from the most extreme dryness. I moved to Denver and my hair has been sooooo dry, but this is hard to find around here. I bought the giant pump bottle from SleekHair.com and finally, my hair is silky again...definitely an HG I will never be without...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is far too coating for my hair and it didn't do a thing for frizz. Unfortunately for me I bought a rather large tube that went to my little sister who gets all my "rejects".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by april1976

I use this with the Microcap and have great success! It's thick and penetrating and my hair feels wonderful for days and days. I have shorter hair, and it only takes a bit..so I'll probably have this tube for a long time, which also makes it a great deal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After using this a few times, I noticed that it seemed to be just coating and drying. I hate that plastic-like feel to my hair with some conditioners, and this is one of them.