November 24, 2014 | 1937 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Eyes - Vanilla

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2005 1:17:00 AM More reviews by PinkPixieBebe

I bought this shadow while looking for a nice white color to try. It isn't all that good (imo). Its really sheer, so you have to apply it quite a few times and by the time I actually get it to show up pretty good, than I have white specs all over my face and clothes because the powder doesn't want to stay on the brush applicator. It fades away pretty fast too. I don't think I will repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by laurainapril

too sparkly! looks cheap

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2005 11:40:00 PM More reviews by princessperfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to layer the product to get color. I expected it to show up on me easily because I'm very pale. Not the case. It was one of the better ones from maybelline that I have tried, however

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Crucifixkiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This white e/s sucks!! It wears off way too easily, and you have to layer it a bunch of times to see anything because its so sheer looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by L00kitsELLEN

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a white, but this wasn't what I was looking for. It was too kiddish and screamed trashy. I got it to work but it took far too long for my liking. The packaging is horrible and my hinges broke as well as the paper getting really worn looking. So much better stuff out there!