Maybelline Expert Eyes - Vanilla

3.3

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

WELL. This eyeshadow crumbles on me. Oh yeah, and there's hardly any white colour, just shimmer. Figures.

on 8/9/2005 5:36:00 PM

Not good. You can't even tell you're wearing it (and not in a "good" way). It looks like nothing...goes on clear with some sparkles. Weird.

I bought this shadow while looking for a nice white color to try. It isn't all that good (imo). Its really sheer, so you have to apply it quite a few times and by the time I actually get it to show up pretty good, than I have white specs all over my face and clothes because the powder doesn't want to stay on the brush applicator. It fades away pretty fast too. I don't think I will repurchase this.

on 7/23/2005 8:54:00 PM

too sparkly! looks cheap

I had to layer the product to get color. I expected it to show up on me easily because I'm very pale. Not the case. It was one of the better ones from maybelline that I have tried, however

on 2/20/2005 1:18:00 AM

This white e/s sucks!! It wears off way too easily, and you have to layer it a bunch of times to see anything because its so sheer looking.

on 6/30/2004 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I needed a white, but this wasn't what I was looking for. It was too kiddish and screamed trashy. I got it to work but it took far too long for my liking. The packaging is horrible and my hinges broke as well as the paper getting really worn looking. So much better stuff out there!