April 18, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by mohiashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a small cellphone version of the gloss in Framboise Magnifique - unfortunately it wasn't small enough. The gloss's got the most beautiful sheer berry colour but the glitter is huge and the smell... Oh the smell! The gloss stinks of bubblegum, and the overly sweet kind. And it doesn't go away so soon. It gives me headache. Thankfully my mother isn't as sensitive to sweet fragrances, so I gave it to her and she's loving it. It's a love or hate gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Smile12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Bourjois Effect 3 D Lipgloss range is SO good. I love the choice of colours, and own 4 of them. They all smell beautiful - nice and fruity. The gloss goes on very nicely due to the applicator, which is the perfect size to allow easy and accurate application . The colour intensity is excellent. This lipgloss is probably my favourite out of all the different brands I have tried, due to the look of the gloss and it feels nice on my lips. Other reviewers have noted that they feel it is too sticky - I don't think it is any more sticky than any other lipgloss. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because it doesn't stay on very long, you do have to reapply quite alot but I think it is worth it because it's such an excellent and flattering lipgloss. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by KaylaRosa

I love this lipgloss! I have it in Rose Mythic (34) and its the best pharmacy ligloss i have EVER used, and i've tried just about them all. First off it has a brush applicator, which i like for a more precise application. The formula is somewhat sticky, but for a comparison, the Revlon Superlustrous glosses are far more sticky. The colour payoff is really pigmented, a light pinkish nude. I just love this gloss and will be repurchasing again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by champagnestars

I bought this lipgloss on impulse!I wanted something unique & this stood out to me. It is a pretty lipgloss though! it has a shimmery shine which is unique because it is not overly shimmery! It has very low lasting power & is slightly sticky!

I got mine ins #68 which is a really neutral colour for my lips ( i have really colored lips naturally) Love the colour to the max! really pretty & pigmented! I can use it on it's own or with a lipstick!

I don't think i will repurchase it though, just because i don't use much shimmery lipgloss, but if you do this is worth a look at! It has no smell & is quite inexpensive too! (: I love the brush too! Its really different from normal brushes, it is really soft too! (:

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2010 7:07:00 AM More reviews by MatulQa2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this lipgloss in three shades: 29- Rose charismatic, 34- Rose mythic and 36- Fleur dī oranger poétic. The smell is good but it is too sticky for me. Number 29 is really nice pale pink with lot of glitters which have every colour of the rainbow :) I really love this shade but next two shades... I am disappointed :( .. number 36 looks very orange on me, is sticky and I donīt like big gold glitters in this one and finally number 34 is a nudish pink one and smell horrible as if it was old :( so I dont think I would buy this product again....It is little bit expensive for me too....

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 8:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

I really like these lip glosses and i heard from a sephora makeup artist it's made by chanel or something like that. Anyways i don't care if it is or isn't cause it works great on my lips. Very pigmented and it doesn't settle into the lines. I don't like the little brush tho cause it's small and takes longer time to apply with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Xandrra

I have 3 of these Bourjois lipglosses;

clear non sparkly red: does not go on evenly, must put on very little so it doesn't go streaky on my lips. Colour pigmentation is good though.

Beije Elastic: a goldy opaque colour with very very finely milled shimmer. Goes on a tiny bit unevenly, I mix this with a pink lipgloss and love the colour it gives me. It feels very thick on the lips though, don't think any other lipgloss feels like this. Like I have a very dense oil film on my lips.

The pink one pictured here: goes on absolutely beautifully at first. When it begins to dry the massive glitter particles end up all over my mouth area. I guess with the lipgloss dried up they have nothing to cling to and mirate to other areas.

With my overall experience I definitely would not repurchase.

Edit: couldn't resist and got no 5 rose anglelique because it just looked so pretty! this is now my HG lipgloss! looks stunning on me, a pink colour with a very slight golden sheen. Kind of like a oinker version of UD's X e/s.
I remain unimpressed with the rest of their glosses though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by keithy

I have many colors of the lipgloss and I love them all! The first one I bought was when I was 16,around 10 years ago and it quickly became a staple in my makeup stash. It's light, slightly sticky, very shiny,smells wonderfully (that indescribable,awesome Bourjois smell), the brush applicator is very convenient and allows for a very precise application. Overall,highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

I purchased shade 47-Beige unic. Its a pale nude shimmery gloss, the kind of colour suitable for when you do a smokey eye look. I have used it several times and I find its a decent gloss - it is not sticky, in fact, it feels quite nice on the lips compared to some other glosses I have tried. As for the shimmery factor, it is more shimmery on the lips than what it looks in the tube. It also plumps up the lips and provides volume in a nice way. I have full lips which I prefer to down play, but this gloss makes them appear fuller, and in a way I find quite nicely, as opposed to making them overly plump in an unattractive manner. As for the brush of the gloss, its a small soft brush, which I like. All in all, I like the gloss and would re-purchase again.

Update- The product breaks easily. Once, after dropping it on the floor, the cover cracked and I could not cover the tube properly so I ended up throwing it away! I also did purchase the same item in shade 18-transparent oniric, its a clear transparent gloss. I had to get it out of desperation as I was running out of clear gloss and could not find a replacement anywhere. In anycase, I use it to layer on my coloured glosses for a shiner look. But I find this gloss seems to spread after application, it doesn't hold itself well and goes everywhere, which was not the case with the previous shade I got. I think it might have something to do with the fact its a clear gloss so maybe the texture's different. It is not likely I would re-purchase this item in clear.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 6:21:00 PM More reviews by linda_maravilhosa

So this is a ultra shiny gloss, very consistent (I wish it was lighter) that is available in lots of gorgeous colours.

Good points:
- Your lips will look lovely;
- The colors are beautiful;
- Lips look a bit fuller;
- Really brightens up the smile and face (mainly the red, pink and transparent shades);
- The transparent shade looks good on it's own.

Bad points:
- Your lips will stop looking lovely in half an hour;
- Don't expect the feeling to last half an hour if you kiss, eat or drink, because your gloss will vanish in your very first kiss, bite or sip;
- During that half an hour your hair will stick to your lips;

Althought the colors are pretty enough and the effect is beautiful and I won't repurshase this again and won't recommend it. It is too sticky, too messy and last so little on... In fact, this gloss is old fashioned. More recent glosses tend to be lighter, less sticky and more lasting. And for this price tag I expect to get something more than shiny lips.