L'Oreal L'Oreal Professionnel Shine Blonde Shampoo

3.8

on 4/22/2006 5:55:00 PM

This was maybe two years ago I used this stuff. My mum had bought wrong product and I get it from her since I had fair highlights. It really worked good and it has a cool colour in it too. If you have blonde hair, this will take the blonde tone even more blonde and shinier.

on 2/22/2006 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was just checking out everyone's reviews on this shampoo to see if everyone loved it as much as I do, and you all do! I wash my hair every other day, and I use this everytime! I have dyed blonde hair with more blonde highlights...sometimes when I get home from the salon my hair color (the sections without highlights) looks a little orange. I used to get worried about that, but now I just use this shampoo and it really takes the brassiness out. It seems to make everything blend well too. It is worth the money because it lasts for a very long time! I definitely recommend this product, and will buy again of course!

on 12/25/2005 12:39:00 PM

Excellent both for maintaining my very light blonde highlights a cool shade, as well as brightening the unprocessed light beige blonde rest of my hair. It keeps the hair soft and smooth, and not as Brillo-like as some other anti-brassiness shampoos do. Before this shampoo came out on the market, I used L'Oreal Professionnel silver shampoo for grey hair, but it was more dark blue-purple than the Shine Blonde shampoo and made the hair silvery (of course). I like Shine Blonde much better, since it's more of a medium purple colour and makes the hair a clean, icy blonde rather than silvery.

I've repurchased several times, but I don't repurchase the conditioner since I didn't think it made much of a difference.

I found a large (500 ml/ 17 fl oz) pump dispenser bottle at a hair salon, which was cheaper than the 250 ml/ 8.5 fl oz bottles.

on 9/19/2005 2:31:00 PM

I tried this shampoo after reading on a beauty forum about how it was fab for blond hair / highlights. Mine were starting to go yellow. This shampoo is fabulous for keeping them a lovely blond, icy as someone said before. I recommend it to everyone with blond hair.

Don't be put off by the bright purple colour !!

on 1/19/2005 1:24:00 PM

I have brown hair with tons of blonde highllights and I use this shampoo once a week to get rid of buildup. It really does brighten your highlights. The shampoo is purple and has a nice smell. Lathers nicely, too.

My hair is profesionally highlighted and after awhile it tends to look dull, brassy and not as bright. This and the conditioner to match it is brillant. I use once or twice a week.

on 9/11/2004 4:45:00 PM

My highlighted hair was getting a bit dull and brassy. After my first shampoo with Shine Blonde, I saw a tremendous difference. My highlights were nice and 'icy' again. It left my hair soft and the fragrance is nice. Been using it for 2 weeks now, and my hair looks and feels great. I also use the conditioner -- and I give it the same score as the shampoo. I just wish the product size of the conditioner was larger.

on 6/17/2004 7:31:00 PM

This has a deep rich purple colour that is supposed to counteract brassiness in naturally or colour treated blonde hair. The directions say to leave it on for up to 3 minutes. Iím not entirely sure how effective it is at keeping brassiness away because Iíve never found my foiled blonde hair to go particularly brassy. However, I like the smell and itís very conditioning for my hair. I leave it on for a few minutes and it doesnít strip my hair and helps to make it quite soft and not knotted. It can be used more regularly but I tend to use this once a week with the matching conditioner. Have already repurchased.