October 31, 2014 | 1022 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Professionnel Shine Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2005 12:39:00 PM More reviews by mjaumjau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent both for maintaining my very light blonde highlights a cool shade, as well as brightening the unprocessed light beige blonde rest of my hair. It keeps the hair soft and smooth, and not as Brillo-like as some other anti-brassiness shampoos do. Before this shampoo came out on the market, I used L'Oreal Professionnel silver shampoo for grey hair, but it was more dark blue-purple than the Shine Blonde shampoo and made the hair silvery (of course). I like Shine Blonde much better, since it's more of a medium purple colour and makes the hair a clean, icy blonde rather than silvery.

I've repurchased several times, but I don't repurchase the conditioner since I didn't think it made much of a difference.

I found a large (500 ml/ 17 fl oz) pump dispenser bottle at a hair salon, which was cheaper than the 250 ml/ 8.5 fl oz bottles.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Conker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this shampoo after reading on a beauty forum about how it was fab for blond hair / highlights. Mine were starting to go yellow. This shampoo is fabulous for keeping them a lovely blond, icy as someone said before. I recommend it to everyone with blond hair.

Don't be put off by the bright purple colour !!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2005 1:24:00 PM More reviews by tinseltime25

I have brown hair with tons of blonde highllights and I use this shampoo once a week to get rid of buildup. It really does brighten your highlights. The shampoo is purple and has a nice smell. Lathers nicely, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Mandilicious82

My hair is profesionally highlighted and after awhile it tends to look dull, brassy and not as bright. This and the conditioner to match it is brillant. I use once or twice a week.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2004 4:45:00 PM More reviews by nycgal

My highlighted hair was getting a bit dull and brassy. After my first shampoo with Shine Blonde, I saw a tremendous difference. My highlights were nice and 'icy' again. It left my hair soft and the fragrance is nice. Been using it for 2 weeks now, and my hair looks and feels great. I also use the conditioner -- and I give it the same score as the shampoo. I just wish the product size of the conditioner was larger.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This has a deep rich purple colour that is supposed to counteract brassiness in naturally or colour treated blonde hair. The directions say to leave it on for up to 3 minutes. Iím not entirely sure how effective it is at keeping brassiness away because Iíve never found my foiled blonde hair to go particularly brassy. However, I like the smell and itís very conditioning for my hair. I leave it on for a few minutes and it doesnít strip my hair and helps to make it quite soft and not knotted. It can be used more regularly but I tend to use this once a week with the matching conditioner. Have already repurchased.