April 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Professionnel Color Guard System Vitamino Color Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by blackowlive

This shampoo is pretty good, but always left my hair feeling dirty and oily when I woke up in the morning. I'm not sure that it preserved color, I couldn't really tell. I eventually ran out and don't plan on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Patricias100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo!
It leaves my hair soft and shiny =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by shetterley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair soft and supple and does not strip the color. (I have hard water as well, so not sure why the previous reviewer hated this so much.) My local beauty supply store has this on close-out, so I was able to pick up a 16.9 ounce bottle for only $3.12. It's a great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I love this shampoo, which I use together with the conditioner in the same line. My hair had been looking beat-up before I tried this (from another shampoo which dreid it out) but this has restored its condition.
And the best part - I have fine hair, with an oily scalp - but with this shampoo (and conditioner) I only have to wash my hair every second or third day. Two thumbs up.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by pompeii00

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have to go against most of these positive reviews. after reading here i thought that this was going to be THE ONE. well, after only one wash on top of one month old l'oreal excellence hair color, it left me with dull dull dull hair! i rinsed well and used the conditioner from the hair dye kit which is usually pretty good. gave it extra lippy because to my surprise it did not strip any color! yes, i know it's for this purpose but how many times does it mean nothing? maybe it does not mix well with hard water - dunno.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not the best for me, but I liked it pretty much. It looked like my hair were growing faster with this shampoo :)))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lilamyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't even stress enough how amazing this product is! I love the Shampoo and the Conditioner. Recently I was at the Grocery Store and saw this(i know you're not supposed to buy these products expect for in professional salons but I did) and on a whim purchased it.
A little backround on my hair-- I have naturally light brown hair that I have been highlighting/dyeing blonde for the past 8 years. Every year at least once or twice I do a dramatic change to blackish.brown. So needless to say my hair gets a beating. A few months ago I had a DISASTER with someone other than my hair stylist doing my hair. It came out orange and was FALLING out. It broke when I even tried to touch it. So I went back to the brown. And am going to be hightlighting my hair again soon.
Phew...ok anyways...NOTHING was able to save my hair in terms of products until I tried this! The shampoo and conditioner literally SAVED my hair. It's SO soft and even my BOYFRIENDS noticed that my hair felt really soft. All the breakage has seemed to disapear and my hair literally feels BETTEER than it ever has. The only thing is that it's SO expensive(I paid $18 for each and the bottles are TINY). But to me it's worth it cause I got my self esteem back. This product is AMAZING and they really should do more tomarket it because it's a miracle product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2008 12:59:00 AM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great shampoo ive been using this with the vitamino color mask for years now, i buy products all the time for my color treated hair, i must admit i keep on coming to my fav and secure product that will never disappoint me, this one. If you have colour treated hair, give it a try!
WORTH IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by moorkitty

My daughter is a professional stylist and they use the L'Oreal Professional colours where she works. She purchased a litre of this shampoo due to the good results on her clients and we are both loving it. She has bleached platinum hair, and I have bleach highlights. This shampoo makes our hair very soft but does not affect the volume; I have fine hair. It also helps keep colour from fading. Very lovely aroma and great lathering. I used to use Aveda hair care but have switched over and use a lot of L'Oreal Professional now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2008 10:14:00 PM More reviews by AutumnShadow15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice shampoo. It doesn't dry out my hair yet removes all the oil/build up without weighing my hair down.
It smells really nice(like raspberries) and lathers well. After having used this for a while, my hair is less dry, shinier and more managable.
But, considering the price, I won't be repurchasing