August 29, 2014 | 1857 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Weaholt

Really disappointed with this, it still takes a lot of effort to remove makeup, especially if I have used UDPP or Clarins Double Wear mascara. Back to drawing board :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by ThuHuyen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product, it remove all mascara with ease and it did not burned by eye. I am considering to repurchase if the Neutrogena doesn't work for me since this last one is more affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Jazzy1354

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

After the handful of eye makeup removers that I had picked up from my local drugstore had left me with the dreaded “raccoon eyes” at nighttime, I decided to give this Mary Kay one a try. Prior to this product I had never tried anything by Mary Kay before, namely because the overzealous soccer mom sales ladies in my area were a big turn-off (but I digress). Nerveless, I was beyond satisfied with the quality of this eye makeup remover and will be trying out more MK products in the future. Now onto the product review: I absolutely loved this eye Makeup remover; it gets the job done, yet is cost effective. I can remove all my eye makeup, yes even the stubborn water proof mascara and the “stay-all-day” eyeliner and not have ANY leftover residue. And you know what else? I can do all that without using half the bottle in one night. Also, this product does not sting my sensitive eyes, which was a problem I experienced with other eye makeup removers in the past. Furthermore, the best way I have found to use this product is too simply squirt some of it on a cotton pad and hold it over my eyes for about 15 seconds, then begin wiping away the makeup. This way you are first breaking up the eye makeup and then it swipes away like a dream! In terms of product longevity, I have been using this remover every single night for close to a month and a half now and have about 1/4 of the bottle left. I am guessing this product will last a little over two month’s total. And I think $14.00 every two months for a phenomenal product that I consider vital to my skincare routine is a pretty swell deal. There is only one eye makeup remover that I have tried that is better than this Mary Kay one and that is the one by Lancôme. Though that one is around $30.00 for only about half an ounce more, so I will be sticking with this one! Bottom line: I consider this a Holy Grail product and when I run out I will definitely be repurchasing as I will not be without this eye makeup remover.
One more thing, the packging is great as well. I have never had a problem getting the product to come out or having too much product spill out at once.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by BandisMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it so far! It doesn't burn or dry out your skin like some other harsh, strong removers. Will definitely be using this now instead of my prior makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by lisaydg

This is the best make up remover on the market, it gets absolutely anything and everything off, no matter how pigmented or water proof. Definitely a great buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by hxnnielovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this last night, and my eyes are really irritated Since i woke up this morning. I really wanted to like this but I don't think this will work for me :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by cec4148

I like this makeup remover the best because A. it works B. it's cheaper than the stuff at the mall C. I have a bunch of MK reps in my life so this is my product to buy to appease them, lol! Don't even bother with the junk in the drugstore and you don't have to spend more to get quality- this stuff rocks!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bink180

I've had this makeup remover ever since I can remember, I was 13 when I started wearing mascara and this was the best thing I could ever use for my eyes it doesn't sting, it doesn't leave your eyes greasy just a tad oily and it works wonders it takes absolutely everything off! I'm not sure why there are negative reviews on these. Makes me sad.

It's definately worth the price, it'll typically last me about 3 months give or take. The next best thing is neutrogena's oil-free makeup remover if you don't want to shell out the big bucks. It's the best dupe. I've recommended this to everyone I know and they love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bounced between eye makeup removers constantly until I came upon this. I like that its moisturizing and it does a great job of getting even waterproof mascara off. I find putting the remover on a cotton pad then holding it to the lashes/eyeshadow for a moment or two then swipe...and the makeup is gone! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by kpennock

I don't use a ton of eye makeup removers as I usually just wash it off with my purity cleanser in the shower and then apply and eye cream to moisturize the area. That being said sometimes you just need a makeup remover to get those last bits of mascara left behind or you screw up on your makeup and have to fix it/take it off.

I find this does a pretty good job. It doesn't irritate my eyes and feels cool on the skin. The bottle doesn't last that long but that is the case with most makeup removers. I might repurchase it in the future as I like it better than a few others I am using up but all in all it is a pretty good product.