April 19, 2014 | 1923 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ElektraS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing to cover up any blemishes, veins imperfections, for setting your undereye concealer etc. It looks so natural!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by lucidbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bad packaging, I hate how the loose powder flies all over.
Nevertheless,it is good under eye concealer,it is drying so I mix it with my eye cream before dabbing it on the dark shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff... Use it under my eyes and on top as well. It instantly brightens up your tired eyes. I am fair skinned so it looks good and natural on me. When I do use my Dr. Dennis Gross glow pads on my face it does look a little light to be natural but I just add a little bit of the warmth by BE in it to make it darker. Great product. But it does burn and irritate my eyes if I rub.... kinda sucks....only reason it gets 4 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by joziel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this product, since I recently discovered and love the Bare Essentuals powder foundations and I've never used a powder under my eyes before (other than foundation/setting powder).

However, I've now tried using this product in many different ways and it just doesn't work:

On its own, it doesn't provide enough coverage. The light reflective properties are good, but the coverage isn't enough.

With a eye shadow primer underneath, it has great staying power, but it looks very artificial and like I am WEARING something! It also dries up the undereye area, causing fine wrinkles and creases.

If I use another product and then use this as a powder to set the other product, it falls into fine lines and creases and looks cakey.

Like many others have said, the colour was also too pale for me, which led to it again looking like I was wearing something.

Over all - bit disappointed. I had to throw it out, as it didn't even look good enough to wear on 'bumming around the house' days. Back to Garnier Anti-Circle roll-on or l'Oreal concealer (colour no 3).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this did not work for me because it gives me the reverse raccoon eyes or Kim Kardishian look. I think if you are fair then this will look lovely but for me it just looks made up. I prefer translucent powder like Laura Mercier or Tarte Amazonian Clay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

NC15-20 ladies with redness/acne marks, listen up! If you don't have this concealer, drop whatever you're doing and go get it right now. Forget using it under your eyes though, it's just ok. But it is phenomenal at hiding redness. I just buff this into areas that need it with a fluffy eyeshadow brush, and the scar is gone. GONE. And it looks so natural. A lot of times I skip foundation completely and just buff a little of this where I need it (mainly around my chin and nose) and it blends right in with my skin and doesn't look like concealer. When I'm trying to hide those bright red active pimples, I use my regular concealer on them, and then dust a bit of this on top to set it, and there is no discoloration peeking through whatsoever.

This is absolutely my secret weapon.

Bottom line, if you are pale a neutral to golden toned, this stuff might be just what you're looking for to hide redness on your face. Try it on your eyes too, a lot of people like it. I just prefer its coverage on the rest of my face.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

At first I thought this was the perfect concealer. Easy to apply, brightens...but then I noticed my undereye area looked horrbible! Dry, cakey, and with ines I didn't even know I had...definitely not the look I had in mind!
I kept it for use on my upper eyelids as a primer, seeing as I no longer had the receipt and couldn't return it.
Too bad- I would love it if I could find a nice, easy to use concealer like this that did not have those drawbacks!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Lionessque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-excellent for an eyeshadow base
-not shimmery
-has spf
-great for everyday use

CONS:
-no sifter in packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my undereye and concealer product. I have fair skin, Eastern European and love this stuff. Thanx to bare minerals I will never go back to liquid foundation. It's a staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Toniau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fair asian skin. At first, I didn't expect this product to work, as the color is so light and a bit yellow. After reading all the review, I gave it a try.

Although it didn't change the color of my dark eye circle back to the color of the surround skin, but interestingly, it did give me a "lifted-up" and youthful look.

my eyes looks bright, as if it is being highlighted. (even my cheekbone looks like being highlighted as well. )

Under bright light, it is as if my dark eye circle disappeared.

I have never been able to achieve this with other products (even BE's own concealer). So, I highly recommand it.

There is slight clumping and cakery effect when I first try it. With trial and error, I think this is these are the most important to ensure a nice coverage
1. well hydrated skin before application
2. remember to swirl --> to break down the powder into smaller particles
3. just apply small among at one time --> you can layer it up, but only small among at a time
4. you need to dust away the excessive powder before apply