April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by helplessskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product.
It lasts a long time and it can be purchased for as low as .99 when it is on sale. I just use a cotton ball dampened with a little bit of water and then I apply this product. It is wonderful for removing waterproof mascara! It doesn't sting or leave any irritation whatsoever and I am prone to skin irritation especially in and around my eye area. It does not dry your skin out either.
All in all, it is a fabulous product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This is a terrific eye makeup remover.

Moisturizing, it's a cream. It seems to melt the makeup away and captures it in your cotton square!

It's a dazzling .99 too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sfb333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is a must have from avon
these are great and take makeup off

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only eye makeup remover i'll never get rid of. It is light but gets the job done! No eye sensitivity or reaction. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by juls6104

I will never buy another remover - this stuff is great! It takes it all off - I use a cotton ball with a little water and product. I'm an Avon Rep and I always tell my customers to buy this, they won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by shnymrsh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff works pretty well at removing eye make-up. Sometimes it doesn't get all of my mascara or eyeliner though, usually when wearing a particularly long-wearing or waterproof formula. I like the fact that it is a lotion consistency. I think that makes it easier to use than some of the watery eye make-up removers since I don't have to rub as much. It's really cheap too, the on sale price is usually $1.99 but sometimes it's only 99 cents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the few removers that acutally takes off eye makeup without leaving any trace behind! I love the creamy consistancy of this stuff and it never irritates my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by TwiceBlessed

gREAT.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by luv2buymakeup

This remover is great. I get it on sale for $.99 all the time. It removes every trace od make-up. I can rub all in my eye area and it does not irritate my eyes ar all. It even moisturizes really well. What more could you ask for, especially for a buck!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl82

This make up remover is just ok for me. I used it last night in the shower and this morning i had to put lotion under my eye to get rid of my racoon eyes, it just doesnt do that great of a job..... i'll def finish the product, but wont buy again...