November 22, 2014 | 952 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by angiedairou

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is as great as everyone says. Usually shaving makes my underarms itchy, but not with this. Dries fast, smells great, worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by monty713

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Only deo I will use. No more white marks on clothes! A little goes a long way, you won't be disappointed

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by kmarisms41

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product ! The way it smells, the way it feels, the way it works, it doesn't stain. Just the best I've tried. My pits felt smoother and drier.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fragrance-free and REALLY lives up to its name of being superbly efficient. I sweat REALLY bad, and in Singapore, where the humidity is extremely high, even more so. Just a tiny pea-sized amount will do right after shower under the arms. It dries really quick. I can slip my clothes on immediately after that. And I don't sweat under my arms for the rest of the day unless I've spent a large part of the day standing directly under the midday sun. And its only around SGD20. Had it for 1 year now, and with daily use, still have more than 90% of the tube left.

Taking one lippie off for my concerns with the parabens in it and another one for the bad itch it started giving me after a year of using this. Not buying this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by PebblesJetson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After years of using Lady Speed Stick Powder Fresh deo stick, I have somehow developped a really bad allergy towards deodarant so much so that I had to forego one for months while searching for one which does not irritate my underarm. I finally came upon this. I absolutely love it! The cream texture took some getting used to after using sticks/roll-ons. But it's increadibly effective with a slight while being gentle to the skin, natural scent. I hate the tube though, as I can never get the last drops out of the tube. Other than that, Love!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Happyglow

Awful dont understand the good reviews sticking to my good old dove sensitive skin

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Luquinb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this! I really did! I tried leaving it on for 10 min before putting on my blouse..but I still stink :( It does keep my underarms from sweating, BUT I stink! I will not repurchase. I have a full 2.5 tube left :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I gotta say...this is wicked awesome stuff!!! Over the last few years I have gotten so frustrated with antiperspirants because of the buildup and not being to scrub it off my underarms and then causing a stink anyway because of the nasty buildup. I switched to using the crystal salt sticks and had great results with them for quite a long time. Then I had a baby...then he weaned and all my hormones went wacky and probably altered the chemicals in my smelly underarms too!! LOL! So I used an antiperspirant gel but it contained salicylic acid and burned the bejesus out of my underarms but it worked. I saw reviews for this deodorant cream and went and bought it the next day. I gotta say, I've been using it for the past several days and not one drip of sweat or stink!! And it is sooooo great that it doesn't stain my shirts or leave white marks on my black tops and it all washes off in the shower no problems!! I don't know why people are complaining about the application. You don't even need to touch the cream at all to apply. The tube itself is an applicator. I squeeze about 1/2" line onto my skin and spread it like I would a lip gloss tube onto my underarms. Easy peasy! I don't think it costs that much ($14CDN) and as long as it works for me this will be my HG...that is until my body decides this stuff won't work anymore on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by shamuball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i think this is going to be a staple for me from now on. after years of drugstore deodorant (secret, etc.), i love that it's unscented. it's a cream that comes out of a squeeze bottle, which is actually pretty easy to use after you figure out how much cream you need. i'm curious to see how well it'll work when it gets super hot + gross, but for now (70 degrees) it's working as well as the drugstore ones, so i'm pretty happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mdjb0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this deodorant and have no complaints about it. It goes on clear and DOESN'T STAIN at ALL! This is the only product I've found that holds its promise on clear application. YEAY for all of my clothes. It's fragrance-free and keeps my pits odor-less much longer than any deodorant I've used (include clinical strength ones). I've used Secret, Degree, Dove, etc. None compares to this.

Pros:
-strong but mild on the skin
-fragrance-free
-stain-free

Cons:
-$$. I spent $20 on 2.5oz of it. There's a smaller size available. It's definitely more expensive than other deodorants, but it's saved me $$$$ on the # of dress shirts and tops I've had to throw out cuz of pit stains cause by other deodorants.