Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

4.1

Active Ingredient: aluminum chlorohydrate 16%. Inactive ingredients: water, isopropyl myristate, cetyl esters, propylene glycol, peg-75 stearate, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-20, steareth-20, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, bisabolol, orange fruit extract, lemon peel extract, linseed seed extract, farnesol, quillaja saponaria bark extract, witch hazel extract.

on 8/11/2012 12:50:00 PM

I should have been suspicious of a deodorant that boasts that it is "superbly efficient." In my experience, if you feel the need to say it, it probably isn't true. Maybe I'm just smellier than the other MUA reviewers, but this deodorant does not work for me. I notice that within several hours, even if I'm not in extreme heat or working out vigorously, my armpits start to sweat. And sweat leads to odor, especially with an unscented product. I try to use it when I know I'm not going anywhere because it really was expensive for what it is, but it's getting to the point where I realize I'm better off just throwing it out.

on 8/4/2012 11:51:00 PM

Wow, this an awesome product! Really works, does not interfere with your perfume and does not leave any marks on your clothing. I will never use drugstore deodorant again, totally worth the price!!

on 7/31/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wasting a lot of money trying deodorants and antiperspirants from the drugstore. None of them would work except Drysol that would leave my underarms very dry. I'm so happy to finally have found Kiehl's deodorant. Super efficient in deed.

on 7/30/2012 10:21:00 PM

This is as great as everyone says. Usually shaving makes my underarms itchy, but not with this. Dries fast, smells great, worth every penny.

on 7/23/2012 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Only deo I will use. No more white marks on clothes! A little goes a long way, you won't be disappointed

on 7/4/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

LOVE this product ! The way it smells, the way it feels, the way it works, it doesn't stain. Just the best I've tried. My pits felt smoother and drier.

on 6/9/2012 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Fragrance-free and REALLY lives up to its name of being superbly efficient. I sweat REALLY bad, and in Singapore, where the humidity is extremely high, even more so. Just a tiny pea-sized amount will do right after shower under the arms. It dries really quick. I can slip my clothes on immediately after that. And I don't sweat under my arms for the rest of the day unless I've spent a large part of the day standing directly under the midday sun. And its only around SGD20. Had it for 1 year now, and with daily use, still have more than 90% of the tube left.

Taking one lippie off for my concerns with the parabens in it and another one for the bad itch it started giving me after a year of using this. Not buying this one again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

After years of using Lady Speed Stick Powder Fresh deo stick, I have somehow developped a really bad allergy towards deodarant so much so that I had to forego one for months while searching for one which does not irritate my underarm. I finally came upon this. I absolutely love it! The cream texture took some getting used to after using sticks/roll-ons. But it's increadibly effective with a slight while being gentle to the skin, natural scent. I hate the tube though, as I can never get the last drops out of the tube. Other than that, Love!

on 6/2/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Awful dont understand the good reviews sticking to my good old dove sensitive skin

on 5/10/2012 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to love this! I really did! I tried leaving it on for 10 min before putting on my blouse..but I still stink :( It does keep my underarms from sweating, BUT I stink! I will not repurchase. I have a full 2.5 tube left :(