September 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Lipstick - Palladio - Herbal Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in both Smokey Rose and Rose-Berry. What I really like about the formula is that it's actually a creamy lipstick but it wears like a semi-matte formula. The Smokey Rose is very close to my actual lip color but just a little darker. It's a really, really pretty color for everyday wear. The Rose-Berry is really a rose berry color. It's pink but not like a fuschia (which I absolutely can't wear). It's a berry color but not terribly deep. It's more of a bright berry color vs. a darker one. It has no taste to me which is nice and one of my tubes keeps wanting to roll back down when I apply it but that's not that big of a deal to me. The price is really great too. I've been pleasantly surprised with most of the quality of Palladio products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 6:45:00 AM More reviews by niarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought DARK CHOCOLATE by palladio's makeup brand BECHIC... it is great. it goes on nice and creamy...it stays on a long time. will definetly buy again...different colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick in meadowsweet and I really like it. The color kinda reminds me of MAC's Viva Glam II with the only difference that's it's a bit more beige with pink undertones. Also for the price that I paid, which was $5.99 it's not so bad. I like the fact that upon application it's very moisturizing. I'm still on my first tube and I have a back up when I run out. I would definitely recommend this one. It's worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by chocoRERE

Agree with normajeane73 that it's a tad dry. also I do not have lines on my mouth and I feel like this accentuated them. Color I chose (Wine Shine) was pretty though and it did stay on long. Price point not bad either, just not too sure about the "herbal" claims. Can't help but say I like luxe lipsticks but for certain occasions this will def do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went to Sally's to try this product line. The lipstick goes on smooth, the colors are beautiful, but the shade I chose HL859 Surely Pink is shiny. I can live with this but I don't like glossy, shiny finishes. Staying power OK and no odd taste on your lips. I will definitely try a few more shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 11:57:00 AM More reviews by golickaclown

I have to knock the packaging-my lipstick comes out of the base. I bought this in Geranium, a really nice darker red color. I love the red of this, but with my newly brown hair it's not as fabulous as I wish it were.

The texture of this is great, though, and there's a very good color selection, so I'm planning on trying a few other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 5:19:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the nice packaging and cool color selection, but the lipstick went on a tad dry and settled into the lines on my lips really quickly, making it look chalky. Will not buy again.

UPDATE: I don't know what happened. I gave this lipstick another try and it actually works well now. Creamy and wears well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 6:06:00 AM More reviews by thunderc_nt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this in Chianti. It's soft and smooth; it's one of my favorite lipsticks and I wear it almost constantly. It's not matte, but it's not too glossy or sticky. So the consistency is really good. Great staying power as well.. It smells nice, too. Plus, it's herbal, which makes my hippie-dippie anarchafeminist side feel like a do-gooder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by snyder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this lipstick on a whim at Sally's. I bought the shade Smokey Rose and I LOVE it! I was looking for a soft matte rose color and found it in this. This is the color I was hoping NARS Dolce Vita would be but sadly that one didn't work for me. Smokey Rose is WAYYY better and only $5.50. Smokey Rose is the same color of my lips, just enhanced. I can't wait to try more shades in this line!

I also bought Roseberry, which I plan to exchange since it's way to bright for me and Smokey Rose is just the bomb. ;) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

No complaint here. I love the color I picked out, Rosemary. To me, it's an "auburn" color, and it looks fabulous with my fake new auburn hair. I was a little worried about drying with this one. Since it's a dark shade (for me, at leastóPPP), I don't use a full application. I use liner then apply a coat of Rosemary to my top lip only and rub my lips together to make more of a stain with it. Even with such a light application, it didn't dry out my lips! The shade is sophisticatedólooks like something from MAC, not a $5 lippie from Sally. :)