Palladio Herbal Lipstick

3.9

on 3/22/2010 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It has very good texture and pigment for a drugstore brand. I've bought several of these and the shade visible on the tube is always the shade it turns out to be. It's a very creamy and long lasting lipstick that smells softly of vanilla. The shades are stellar. Some are wearable and others are bold. Coral Punch is a very vibrant orange red that I love, and Paris Pink is the perfect daytime peachy pink.

on 3/20/2010 9:59:00 PM

I picked this up because I thought it would be a great nude. Unfortunatley it dried my lips out and the color lasted no longer than an hour. Will not ever purchase this brand again.

on 2/27/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I thought I had found the perfect lipstick - Ice Princess. It's a gorgeous shade that lasts and lasts. However, it's hit or miss as far as the smell goes. When it's fresh, it has a lovely light vanilla scent that is very pleasing. But when it's not so fresh, it smells downright rancid - really nasty. I tried to wear one that had obviously been around too long (in the store) but couldn't stand the taste or smell, so I returned it. I actually had the cashiers at Ulta open 3 or 4 for me before I bought to be sure I wasn't getting another rancid tube. I'm so disappointed because I love the color and the staying power. I realize this is a problem with herbal cosmetics. So, I have to say that no, I would not purchase again.

on 12/5/2009 11:13:00 PM

I have this lipstick in two colors & plan to buy more. The formula was obviously high in quality; it covered very well and stayed put without drying my skin out. I can't say enough about how impressed I was with this lipstick; I plan to buy this lipstick exclusively in the future. The price is much better than department store brands & the quality is better than what's available at the drug store. Also, I liked the very subtle scent. It was uplifting without being overpowering.

on 10/26/2009 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this in both Smokey Rose and Rose-Berry. What I really like about the formula is that it's actually a creamy lipstick but it wears like a semi-matte formula. The Smokey Rose is very close to my actual lip color but just a little darker. It's a really, really pretty color for everyday wear. The Rose-Berry is really a rose berry color. It's pink but not like a fuschia (which I absolutely can't wear). It's a berry color but not terribly deep. It's more of a bright berry color vs. a darker one. It has no taste to me which is nice and one of my tubes keeps wanting to roll back down when I apply it but that's not that big of a deal to me. The price is really great too. I've been pleasantly surprised with most of the quality of Palladio products.

on 6/21/2009 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i bought DARK CHOCOLATE by palladio's makeup brand BECHIC... it is great. it goes on nice and creamy...it stays on a long time. will definetly buy again...different colors.

on 11/1/2008 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this lipstick in meadowsweet and I really like it. The color kinda reminds me of MAC's Viva Glam II with the only difference that's it's a bit more beige with pink undertones. Also for the price that I paid, which was $5.99 it's not so bad. I like the fact that upon application it's very moisturizing. I'm still on my first tube and I have a back up when I run out. I would definitely recommend this one. It's worth it.

on 10/20/2008 2:37:00 AM

Agree with normajeane73 that it's a tad dry. also I do not have lines on my mouth and I feel like this accentuated them. Color I chose (Wine Shine) was pretty though and it did stay on long. Price point not bad either, just not too sure about the "herbal" claims. Can't help but say I like luxe lipsticks but for certain occasions this will def do.

on 2/23/2008 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went to Sally's to try this product line. The lipstick goes on smooth, the colors are beautiful, but the shade I chose HL859 Surely Pink is shiny. I can live with this but I don't like glossy, shiny finishes. Staying power OK and no odd taste on your lips. I will definitely try a few more shades.

on 12/6/2007 11:57:00 AM

I have to knock the packaging-my lipstick comes out of the base. I bought this in Geranium, a really nice darker red color. I love the red of this, but with my newly brown hair it's not as fabulous as I wish it were.

The texture of this is great, though, and there's a very good color selection, so I'm planning on trying a few other colors.

Recommended for Medium Skin