January 25, 2015 | 2112 users online

Masks - LUSH - BB Seaweed Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had better luck with this one (Oatifix caused an allergic reaction). No problems for my sensitive skin, deep-cleansing and tightens pores yet not drying, makes my skin look bright and clear. I've used it off and on for years and it's definitely my favourite of the Lush masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Taraster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask is fabulous. Im in my thirties and glowing skin is hard to come by but this miracle worker restores the shine in no time. I use the mask every other day before i go to bed and after rinsing use under eye cream and Skin Actives Lets make Collagen serum.
This has been my routine for the last two years but I added the BB seaweed mask two months ago and the results are spectacular.
I wake up each morning with hydrated glowing skin and for someone with combination skin that is sensitive and somewhat prone to breakouts , this is great. I am usually reluctant to buy face masks as my skin can react badly to some ingredients ( the derm is always on speed-dial!) but i got a sample of this at the Lush store and after seeing how soft and radiant my skin looked I was hooked.

I hope the effects never cease and my skin looks young and supple for a long time!
Hurray LUSH!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I walked into Lush wanting a new mask and the sales associate ended up suggesting this to me because it's supposed to be gentle and simple, and that's what I wanted: simple.

I loved the fact that the mask is fresh and needs to be refrigerated. I don't like putting crazy chemicals on my face and I like how natural this mask is. The mask has chunks of seaweed and smells a little weird to be honest but it's not overwhelming. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it gives me a natural, clean glow. You can tell that my skin is clean after using this. It wasn't too expensive either, so I would definitely purchase this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I've tried this mask a few times, hoping for a result. Alas, this face mask does absolutely nothing for my skin.

It didn't irritate my skin (which is very sensitive), which is a plus. I didn't care much for the smell, but it doesn't linger after the mask is removed, so that was fine. I don't have overly dry skin on my face, so perhaps that was why it wasn't the mask for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

Great mask for my sensitive combination skin. There are no harsh pieces in here and it's easy to put on and take off. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized and seemed to get rid of some redness. One of my favorite fresh face masks.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by alyssabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask does amazing things for my skin!!! It is by far my favorite lush product of all time (and that's saying something since I've tried tons of their products!). I have very fair, dry, flaky, sensitive skin that is acne prone around my mouth and jaw line. I have a lot of red spots from acne and acne scars. This is the one product that can really tone down the redness and inflammation. It's very soothing for those who are having skin issues. Highly recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the third LUSH fresh face mask I've tried, and I just loved this one. It leaves my face feeling so smooth and my skin doesn't feel oily or dirty once I wash it off. The packaging is nothing special but for the price, I get at least 4-5 uses out of it. The only thing I don't like about it is that some of the seaweed chunks are pretty big and can flake off while the mask is drying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

This mask is supposed to soften, soothe and moisturise your skin while reducing redness. It is a good mask because my skin does feel noticeably softer but in terms of redness I don't know if it has done much. Nevertheless it is a good mask and it is not too expensive either. What I like about is that it is freshly made and it should be used ideally withing 2 weeks because it is preservative free.

What it don't like too much about this mask is that it is a little chunky and bits and pieces can fall off your face while you're applying it. I'm not too keen on the smell but it doesn't bother me too much. It also needs to be stored in the fridge or it will go bad.

I might buy this mask again but I will probably try the other ones out that Lush has to offer to see if I like them better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SweetiePie19

I didnt really know what type of skin i had, so i picked this one because it said it was for all types. When i put it on my face got little bumps on the cheaks and i think it dried out my face. It just made it worse and worse until i actually got a big pimple, not just acne/bumps. It also had a expiration date that in my opinion was to soon. You're not supposed to use face masks that often, but since they gave you that much you had to so you could have a chance to use it all. I love lush, i think i just picked the wrong product.