September 22, 2014 | 1255 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by perfumista1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I've been using it for years without allergy flare ups. Does the job efficiently. It's the only one I'll ever use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i dont really like this. like other reviews have said its very oily. also i have to scrub scrub and scrub. it doesnt really take my makeup off. guess ill just keep usin soap and water

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

It works quite well. It removes makeup without burning the skin like the Lancome removers. The only thing is that it is oily so after taking off your makeup, you should use a cleanser to take off the oiliness left behind

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I do not use this product on my eyes since it is very oily, but it works wonders if waterproof lipsticks and lip stains. I have 2 sample sizes which will last me years, so I don't see myself ever buying the full size since it is very expensive and I don't wear long-lasting lip products that often. I will continue to use the samples until they are gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I tried this makeup remover when I found a mini bottle of it in our bathroom, I instantly loved it and used up the whole bottle. I was a little hesitant to repurchase because it's a little pricey, but now that I have I will repurchase this product over and over! It's the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried, it's the only thing that gets off waterproof mascara easily. No need to tug, removes everything in seconds. I highly recommend this!! Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sylviaawang

I love this eye makeup remover! You don't need to rub your eyes off to remove your makeup. Just pat the cotton pad on for a while, and the makeup will literally come off like sticker! Does not sting or irritate my eyes. Definitely going to buy this again when I run out! The price is up there, but the quality of this product is definitely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jensetter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for YEARS! I love it, and have never had any problems with it or allergic reactions whatsoever. It easily takes off all sorts of levels of makeup, although I primarily use it to remove EYE MAKEUP.

It has a similar oily texture to baby oil, but less thick (more watery) and without any smell. Best used with a cotton ball!

You won't regret this product. It is my eye makeup bestie 4 ever!

XOXO,
Jensetter, Fashion Blogger
www.jensetter.com

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

Very effective. No need to rub.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by klipsan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Due to the product being oil-based, it removes makeup super efficiently. It's definitely the best form of eye makeup-remover I've used so far, and doesn't sting or irritate my eyes (as has been the case so many times before). However, I can see why people aren't attracted to the over-greasy residue it leaves afterwards. Provided you do actually wash your face afterwards, that greasiness well be completely gone. It's great for dry skin like mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It is pricey but worth it. It is oil based and will melt anything away gently, even my 'They're real' mascara. No tugging or pulling and no irritation after.