October 25, 2014 | 896 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a trial size in one of the Macy's Clinique gift bags. It sat on my bathroom shelf staring sadly at me, alone and unused, until one day I needed to take off my eye makeup and didn't feel like doing the whole routine. I picked this up and gave it a try. A little on a cotton ball, and the eye makeup came right off, right down to the normally annoying to remove eyeliner! It has gone from untouched to practically being a staple. It doesn't take much, and it isn't heavy and obnoxious on my eyes. I would definitely buy a bottle once this runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by xsuperbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this remover! If you just soak your lashes/lids with a small amount on a cotton pad, the make-up just slips off. I'm also an avid lipstick wearer (especially stains & matte lip shades) and this remover removes that too! 100% will stick with this forever 😍

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by bbaydemir

I have used it several times. It is really gentle even for water-proof maskara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by perfumista1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I've been using it for years without allergy flare ups. Does the job efficiently. It's the only one I'll ever use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i dont really like this. like other reviews have said its very oily. also i have to scrub scrub and scrub. it doesnt really take my makeup off. guess ill just keep usin soap and water

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by AmyN24

It works quite well. It removes makeup without burning the skin like the Lancome removers. The only thing is that it is oily so after taking off your makeup, you should use a cleanser to take off the oiliness left behind

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

I do not use this product on my eyes since it is very oily, but it works wonders if waterproof lipsticks and lip stains. I have 2 sample sizes which will last me years, so I don't see myself ever buying the full size since it is very expensive and I don't wear long-lasting lip products that often. I will continue to use the samples until they are gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Lolopop93

I tried this makeup remover when I found a mini bottle of it in our bathroom, I instantly loved it and used up the whole bottle. I was a little hesitant to repurchase because it's a little pricey, but now that I have I will repurchase this product over and over! It's the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried, it's the only thing that gets off waterproof mascara easily. No need to tug, removes everything in seconds. I highly recommend this!! Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by sylviaawang

I love this eye makeup remover! You don't need to rub your eyes off to remove your makeup. Just pat the cotton pad on for a while, and the makeup will literally come off like sticker! Does not sting or irritate my eyes. Definitely going to buy this again when I run out! The price is up there, but the quality of this product is definitely worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by jensetter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for YEARS! I love it, and have never had any problems with it or allergic reactions whatsoever. It easily takes off all sorts of levels of makeup, although I primarily use it to remove EYE MAKEUP.

It has a similar oily texture to baby oil, but less thick (more watery) and without any smell. Best used with a cotton ball!

You won't regret this product. It is my eye makeup bestie 4 ever!

XOXO,