November 20, 2014 | 1801 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Chanel - Precision Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by 1kellyn

I was on MAC which kills my eyes and then i switched to this product and does it ever make a difference. It's gentle and only take seconds to remove all things and very rarely do you need to use alot of this product.

I don't think the price is high because it's compareable to Dior or Lancome but I like this product more. It's not oily afterwards.

I love this product and will continue to use it. What you pay is what you get, quality wise.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by mvukotic

I love this product. It removes my eye make-up in two seconds. I've tried Lancome and Estee Lauder and I would say 1. Chanel 2. Lancome and 3. EL...Chanel is not as greecy as Lancome, and removes much fasted than EL. I would definitely recommend this product.
Well, I do not put make up every day, so price is not a big deal. If I had to use it every day maybe it would be.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by rricci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it removes makeup quick and clean, and very soothing as well. but i dont need it after i got my shu uemura cleaning oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Koni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is absolutely the best makeup remover available. I have very sensitive eyes and this is the only biphasic remover that doesn't sting or hurt when it gets into my eyes. It easily dissolves all mascara and doesn't leave an oily residue. I used Lancome Biphacil for a while but always had to use something after to remove the oily film left behind. Yes, it's extremely expensive, but it usually lasts about 6-8 months. Can't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

Okay, typically I'm allergic to any kind of remover other than baby oil or Clinique. But when I received this as a sample with a purchase, I tried it. First off, it smells amazing. The formula is PERFECT. It takes makeup off without an effort, dries amazingly fast and leaves your skin soft with no oil WHATSOEVER! And best of all, it's gentle and didn't irritate my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by chanel277

This is a biphase eye makeup remover the upper phase contains cleansing oils and the lower phase contains some antioxidants.Performs excellent and removes eye makeup super easy.The texture is watery but leaves an oily residue so you have to wash your face after you use this.I don't have much to say about this product does exactly what it promises,removes mascara and waterproof eyeliners super easy without any problems like irritation etc.....It's a very good product but slightly expencive and I m sure that cheaper products would do the job exactly the same
INGREDIENTS:Water, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Rosa Damascena Flower Distillate, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylene Glycol, Thriethanolamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by kokona

This IS the best eye make up remover i have tried IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, and i am 43. It's the gentlest and yet most effective. Even the heaviest make up is an easy task for it, but it is also one of the most expensive. If its price was not to be considered i would have given it 10 stars, but...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by babyscorpion

It is very hard finding a great eye makeup remover. This one is the best I have tried so far. It is gentle, it removes waterproof mascara really good. A little bit goes a long way. I wish it was not that expensive. As I use it every night and a bottle does not last that long, even thou a little goes a long way, i do use it pretty quickly. But will buy it again because it is extremely gentle with my eyes. And it is not as greasy as other ones I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2008 6:50:00 AM More reviews by ratmist

This review is for Chanel Precision Gentle Eye Make Up Remover. God I wish this wasn't so expensive. Eye makeup removers always end up on the eyeball so they have to be gentle. This is the gentlest eye makeup remover I've ever used. It beats Clinique and Loreal hands down. I have quite sensitive eyes - I'm a contact lense wearer. This is the only one I've ever used that doesn't burn my eyes. A little goes a long way too. But jeez, it's expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by weeks919

This is expensive for eye makeup remover. But, it was gentle and a little moisturizing, which helps with crow's feet revention Im guessing. It also has a nice scent, but not something that would aggrivate the eyes.