April 20, 2014 | 1813 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Resolution Eye D-Contraxol

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2004 10:18:00 PM More reviews by ykwok26905

This is the only one of 2 Lancome skin care products that I liked, the other is the Mineral Purifying mask. This eye treatment feels like silk, sink in instantly, feels very comfortable and take care of my fine lines. I'm 32, and it is just perfect for my skin type, a combo to oily in summer and combo to dry in winter. It would be better if the full size is in a tube, like the sample it gave out in GWP. I've tried Shiseido BP eye cream, EL resilience eye cream, and they are all too heavy. This is just perfect. It doesn't cause the skin around the eye area to pop out bumps. Will definitely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2004 12:32:00 AM More reviews by fadedgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using this product for six months I saw zero improvement regarding lines/wrinkles/crowsfeet. (I am 33). Kept using it because I did like the way it moisturized and it didn't offend...wasn't oily, didn't irritate my eyes or agitate them into puffiness overnight, etc. I hoped eventually I'd notice some results.

Then I bought something new: Tracie Martyn's firming serum, which accomplished in 1-2 days what this Lancome Resolution Eye couldn't in six months or better. I guess finally finding something that actually worked has put a spotlight on how much this stuff didn't.

This cream was totally worthless as a wrinkle treatment for me. Will not repurchase and wouldn't advise for purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2004 4:35:00 AM More reviews by jochan2

Although I'm in my thirties, my skin is just not ready for cream based eye treatments. This has caused me to have milia. I'm sure though that this will suitable for people with mature skin. It is easy to apply and is absorbed quickly without any greasy residue. For reference: combo skin with oily t zones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2004 8:23:00 AM More reviews by vchau17

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't want to be too quick to write a review in case it was too good to be true. I've nearly finished my first jar & I must say I've noticed a REAL difference in my lines. The texture is not super oily & it applies very easily so you don't have to rub it in. I've used 2 jars of Estee Lauder Resilience Eye (?) & didn't notice any difference. I will defnitely repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by leung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have fine lines around my eyes and won't say this product has made them disappear. This product helps the texture around the eyes become smoother and reduced the dryness. Smells good too....will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by shob

This makes my eyearea silky. It moisturizes the eye area perfectly for the daytime.I prefer a thicker one for night. As i haven't found another good eyecream so far, i'm gonna stick with it. A li'l pricey though !
Update: 9/29/04: After trying several high-low end creams(Zia,MK timewise, Cellularrx, LaPrairie, Avon etc),i've come back to this Lancome Contraxol since nothing compares to this interms of price, efficacy and quality. Using this currently both day and night and love it. Though the finelines udner my eyes haven't been erased totally, they are certainly fading - slowly. I believe i've finally found a HG in this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2004 4:46:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

I'm not sure whether I will repurchase. This has a wonderful consistency- it's a cream that absorbs quickly and leaves my eye area feeling so silky and smooth. Note that this does not have a gel like consistency. However, I haven't seen any improvement on the fine wrinkles around my eyes. I've been using it for 2 weeks and will update once I finish the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by shr1ne

A I seeing things? I got a sample of this and my eye area is looking younger to me. I am 35 have tried from sheesh $575.00 perricon facial conformer to niva. This thus far the best EYE treatment Ive found. Yes Ill test others Im sure but will keep this on hand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2004 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I have to preface this review with the fact that i have tried many different eye creams and have yet to find one that actually does what it promises. None have reduced my lines thus far and this one isnt any different. I have been using this eye cream for about a month and my eyes look the same. it is a nice lightweight eyecream that hasnt caused any milia or clogged pores. Smoothes on nicely without being too heavy. Does not feel overly moisturizing either, just kinda average. It didnt cause any bad reactions to my eyes either. Worked well but nothing special. I am still on the search for an eye cream that does what it promises. This product claims to reduce wrinkles but i did not notice any difference in almost a month of consistent use. Retails for $49 for .5 oz. will keep looking for something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2004 12:28:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product did nothing for my fine lines after using the entire jar. My dark circles improved only by 10%. Over all it is not worth half the money. I havent found a good product for dark circles but I know that 1/4 of the tube of cheap Loreal line eraser did much more for my eyes then this entire jar did. blah!