October 1, 2014 | 1828 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula body moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite body lotion because there is no scent and it absorbs immediately. My only gripe is the packaging stinks because you get about 2/3 of the way through and the pump can't reach the bottom. We always end up trying to turn it upside down or toss product, a waste! But it is by far the best non-scented lotion I've found.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by orangeserendipity32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this in the fragrance free version, and I have to say that it does a wonderful job for my super sensitive, dry skin. I have literally tried 100's of lotions or creams on my finicky skin, and this is a staple for me, especially when I want a more lightweight lotion. I rotate it with my more expensive creams and it keeps me skin hydrated all day and night. It does an amazing job at soothing the inflammation and roughness that is a result of having a pretty bad case of kp on my arms. Rarely does a lotion smooth those stubborn red bumps for me. I don't like lotions with cheap fillers such as petroleum, or mineral oil because it just coats the skin rather than relieving dryness, and this bad boy does not contain either. I am starting to have a harder time finding this in stores, so it is one of the few item I always have several of on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 9:28:00 AM More reviews by emilymakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have dry, itchy skin in winter and this is the ONLY lotion that has done anything for me. it is perfect. it sinks right in after a shower and locks in the moisture in a clean, non-sticky way. i think it is the high glycerin content. i like the clean, neutral scent and it is cheap for a big bottle. i stray away all the time for fancy, perfumey body lotions, and then always come back and wonder why i spend a penny on anything else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love palmers coco butter but in winter i found my legs really dry even after using it so i dug out this product that i bought on a whim ages ago. Its been fabulous - makes my dry skin feel really soft (even better than body shop body butters!).
will re-purchase for winter but will switch back to palmers for summer.. I only use it at night after my shower as i'm worried it might be too heavy to use in the morn.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 3:12:00 PM More reviews by msannw

I LOVE this! I am in the Midwest and get very dry skin in the winter. This is the only lotion that I have found that works. It absobs quickly and lasts all day. The scent is not overpowering so I can use perfumes or body sprays. This is also the only lotion I could use when I had cellulitis really bad two times in 5 months. I would recommend this to anyone and would buy it again in a heartbeat!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ktich

I have tried many more expensive lotions and find that nothing works better on my dry itchy winter skin! I have always used the fragrance free version and when i accidentally bought this I was worried that the fragrance would irritate or even worse be overpowering and annoying, but it's actually quite light and doesn't irritate. slight gooeyness right after application, but i think that is a small price to pay for lushly moisturized skin for under 10 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 4:12:00 PM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great body moisturizer. I use it everyday in the winter. It really keeps my legs looking smooth and scale-free. It may be a little too heavy for the summer though if you live in a really humid climate. I have tried a bunch of other body moisturizers but this is the best I've found so far.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 10:57:00 AM More reviews by curlylaura

Yet another product to give me a rash. It started out so well, pleasant smell, absorbed fast, great pump design but when I got about halfway through the bottle I found little red bumps all over my back, sides and arms. I'm glad I didn't buy another when I saw it on offer before the rash appeared. I'm now looking for something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG body moisturizer. I have dry, scaly legs (especially in my crazy Canadian winters!) and this stuff does the trick! It keeps me moisturized alllllllllllll day, no itchy skin and the light fragrance doesn't irritate either. I especially love that its in a pump, so to keep bacteria out and also, its just plain handy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by bunnypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

after using the great Loreal Nutri Soft, which I unfortunately cannot find in the US, I tried this one, Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer. I thought if the hand cream is so moisturizing, then this might be so too. But I dont like it. It's terrible, it leaves a sticky film on my skin, and I can tell you that's no fun when putting on your clothes. My skin doesnt even have a soft touch, so no thanks, I won't buy it again. It's too expensive for what it is anyway.