September 22, 2014 | 957 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Parfait - Complexion Enhancer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2005 11:10:00 PM More reviews by nao1

I have this in Mauve. I use it like a primer - before foundation, and less shine occurs throughout the course of the day. I'll be trying more shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2005 6:30:00 AM More reviews by chayster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this on (#5) and bought it on a whim! The YSL lady said that this is great as a primer or alone for those who don't wear make-up like me. It goes on light and smooth and does enhance my complexion. I got it in 30 ml for $AuD65.00 at DJs which is a bit expensive, but because I put so little on, would probably last me a while. Been using it a few days and have noticed a bit of breakout but hoping it would go away as I really like this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2005 7:03:00 AM More reviews by melaniep

I have the darkest colour in this product and use it all over my face after foundation to give me a "tanned" look. I don't like to get my face in the sun,(due to pigmentation and ageing) so it is quite pale, but use self tan on my body and need to match my face colour to my body, and this works perfectly. Everyone comments on how tanned I look, and I can aslo use less foundation when I use this as it minimises flaws very well. Great product for every makeup bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2005 4:46:00 AM More reviews by na_ling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes my skin look better than it ever has... I have oily skin with large pores, but this product (together with mac blot powder) makes my skin look almost flawless.

However, its very expensive for such a small tube, but I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nemisuscat

I have the YSL Teint Parfait in Rose #2. This product works well as a highlighter and primer, which I use underneath my makeup, even though the product states that you should use the #2 over your makeup. My makeup manages to stay on for a long period of time and I like the way it brightens up my skin, as it can often look a bit dull as I have yellow undertones (NC30). The only downpoint to the product is the price AUD$75 for a 30ml tube. This is expensive in comparison to other primers, such as the Chanel primer, which also works well but doesn't have the same highlighting effect as the YSL. Would buy again, but probably off ebay this time to get it cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kfriede

This is my HG primer! One of the MU at YSL did a whole summer face on me, starting with this and the YSL bronzer for a little warmth on my cheeks. Normally I need a lot more coverage but with this, my skin looked glowing, radiant and smooth. It also lasted for the rest of the day til I got home and I looked in the mirror and my skin still looked great. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 5:53:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have it in shade #1(mauve). Although the BA told me that I don't need to use it all over my face, I still like to use it on my whole face to achieve that polished look. I have medium Asian skin and this shade really brightens my face since mauve contracts with yellow. I can now skip the foundation. I don't have much to cover, just need something to brightens my complexion. The only drawback is the lack of sunscreen.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 11:51:00 PM More reviews by grenadine_00

This product is invaluable. I've generally clear skin with some ruddiness in the cheeks and the apricot #4 disguises it perfectly. Imparts a glow. As make-up, undetectable, even beneath sunlight. Effortless, natural. Your skin but better. Recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2005 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jassygirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is perfect! I bought it from ebay for $14.99 thinking I had wasted my money but when I tried it on, it made my skin look flawless. I wear this under and over my foundation and it makes my skin look awesome. A little goes a long way too! I had the tube since early January and it's still practically full. It gives me a slight glow and I just love it...I took away a lippie b/c I heard it retails for $35.00. I would not buy it again for that price, but if I see it cheaper again then I will :) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2005 1:44:00 PM More reviews by lisastew111

This is an excellent product for the women who are trying to cover up minor blemishes without looking made up. They come in 6 different shades and when you first pick it up you would think that the agent is just trying to sell an item but when you put it on, it really goes right into the skin.

I am a dark-skinned Black woman and have always had problems finding colors. It's like you know what you are looking for so you keep searching until you find it. Well I have found it...What is so amazing about the color is that it doesn't matter what shade you are on the color scale with these - they all work depending on the look that you want. My look that I love is natural and clean and YSL #6 does that for me.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No