October 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Cetaphil - Cetaphil Theraputic Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 11:41:00 PM More reviews by toralee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i'm a hairdresser so between shampooing, washing hands between clients and washing off product my hands are so disgustingly dry they look like chicken feet (pink & scaly). ive tried everything but i especially like this because it's fragrace free so it doesnt burn cracked skin, it sinks right in & the tube fits in my purse. oh yeah, & its dirt cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 7:55:00 PM More reviews by TheWhiteRabbit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great stuff. It really does what the package says. It is very moisturizing but not at all greasy and it absorbs really really fast. It's a touch expensive but one tube lasts forever. One tiny dab of this truly eliminates dry hands, its awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by musette_sf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff... I need an unscented hand cream and have not really liked many that I have tried. I do use Cetaphil cleanser, and also the moisturizing lotion (which I like to use to tone down highly scented "body veil" type scented lotions). I've been jonesing for a good, unscented, shea-butter-added, non-greasy hand cream, and this one is the bomb. As a previous reviewer said, they come two in a box, so one for the desk and one for the purse is perfect. I hope they NEVER discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 6:16:00 PM More reviews by BrazyrianGirl

I looooove cetaphil moisturizing cream. (the one I use doesn't say it's 'hand cream' though.) It is by far the best moisturizer I have used for my face. I'm very glad my doctor recommended this product for my skin. Great for dry skin -dry patches, sensitive skin, and it retains moisture in my skin. I never go to bed without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2005 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Nadiabt

It is a good cream with shea butter in it, no fragrance (in fact it smells nice, so it might have some masking fragrance). It does moitserize, but the effect last only for a few hours, after I wash my hands, they are dry again, so I'm not sure that it really is therapeutic. I would still repurchase, because it's the best hand cream I have found so far (I have tried a lot, both cheap and very expensive ones).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by cutelilram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best hand cream anyone can buy. I use all of Cetaphil's products and they are all great. Before I used this I was using Neutrogena's hand cream but I didn't like the greasiness or the smell. Cetaphil's hand cream is not greasy and smells nice plus it lasts a long time. The price is reasonable because you get two tubes in a box and you only need a little bit. Definitely worth the try, especially with winter approaching.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2005 8:56:00 PM More reviews by scorpion6987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream made my hands soft after a couple of uses. There aren't any drawbacks to using this product; its unscented and nongreasy. Recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by stephanieanne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist was impressed with this new product from Cetaphil. Not greasy, soothing, fragrance free.

In one word: awesome!

Well done Galderma and Cetaphil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this hand cream!! I have never liked using hand creams in general because they were either too waxy (Neutrogena Norweigan), too heavy/thick, or greasy. Or the scent bothered me. Cetaphil's is perfection in a tube! No offensive scent, absorbs quickly leaving my hands soft and smooth. 2 tubes come in a box -- 1 for next to the bed and the other for my desk at work. I bought mine on sale at CVS for $9.99, which was a good deal. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by everitt4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My dermatologist gave me a "sample" of 2 tubes of this since I started Accutane, it's winter, and I wash my hands constantly w/ work. Lifesaver. I threw a bit into a smaller container, carry around and apply all day long. Hands are crack-free, and it's non-fragrant, good for patient care.