August 1, 2014 | 1604 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer blush in Peachykeen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say I am very impressed.The colour is gorgeous, reminds me a lot of Orgasm actually but with less shimmer, a coral-pink with neutral gold shimmer. I get a whole day's wear out of this! I can apply it before work in the morning and it lasts well into the night around 8.30! In the late evening it had just faded and wasn't as pink anymore, but I still have a bit of colour on my cheeks. Big thumbs up!

'Peachykeen' has fast become my favourite blush and I highly recommend it as I think it would suit most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by poshpepper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is by far my favorite MAC blush (and I have about 20). Peachykeen is a perfect mix of pink (with slight red undertones) and peach and finishes with a lovely golden subtle sparkle that is so flattering on my N10 skin tone.
Even though this blush is a sheertone it is definitely possible to overdo it, but I wouldnít say that a light hand is needed (like with Illamasqua blushes).
For me this is my go to blush for nights out since it gives that perfect glow & the shade is a very natural "blush" that is believable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I'll just add my 2 cents:) I'm NC30, Asian w yellow undertones. Tried Peach Twist-too coral/peach, Peaches-too light peach, Springsheen-too bronze. In walks Peachykeen! Perfect combo of pink and peach with slight shimmer. I have Orgasm also and I like Peachykeen tons better! if Orgasm was too pink and shimmery, try Peachykeen-has peach tones mixed in and less shimmer.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lovely blush. Creates a beautiful peach flush. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Peachykeen is my spring/summer blush. I am NW15 and I like that it gives me a nice glow without looking orange or glittery. It does have a tiny bit of sparkle but when applied it looks more like a healthy sheen. I have some acne scars and I don't feel like it draws attention to them. If you don't like bronzer, you could use Peachykeen with a light hand to warm up your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

Gorgeous blush! Takes a bit of product to show up on my nc25 skin tone

Love the shade for more neutral looks :) My favourite peachy blush..

The shimmer is more like a sheen

Its great! :D a must have mac blush :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by mauveboudoir

Peachykeen was my first MAC blush but it seemed to wash out my skin tone. I replaced it with Dolly Mix and much prefer that :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lovetosparkle

Best blush! It's the only one I use in fall/winter/spring. I have been using this blush for 3 years and always repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by wareagle08

My first MAC blush that was picked out by one of the MUA's. I have bought dozens of other blushes since then but this is still one of my favorites. I think it looks amazing on olive or tanned skin. It can look patchy if your foundation hasn't dried or if you have dry patches on your cheeks but so does every other blush. This, nars torrid, and tarte tipsy are my favorite blushes for my skin tone. its sometimes hard for me to find a lipstick to go with it since i have a lot of pinks, but not that big of a problem. i love wearing orgasm gloss with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Wandertrieb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first ever MAC blush! I held off on using it because MAC is like gold in Australia (sooo. expensivvve).
So far, it's lasted aaages and the colour is the perfect 'natural flush' for my fair skin! I think this would suit most skin tones. It has slight shimmer, nothing too overbearing though. I was most amazed by the staying power - for a product with 'sheer' in its name, I didn't expect it to wear so well. It lasted through a long shift at a fast food place with humid, sweaty, oil-vat surrounds, if that's any indication :D
And from the looks of it this was a discontinued/LE that was brought back permanently? Yay!!