July 31, 2014 | 1758 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best cotton ever. It doesn't soak up all my expensive product, leaving plenty for my face: what used to require two to three pumps of Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water to saturate a cheaper pad now only takes a single pump, saving me more than the difference in price between drugstore and department store pads. Shiseido cotton is incredibly soft, too, it doesn't at all lint or fuzz. You can also separate the pad into as many layers as you'd like, and each package contains more than 150 pads. My sole gripe is the packaging. I wish that there was a better way to open the bag and remove pads; this will not keep me from repurchasing, however.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I realize that spending $9 on cotton pads seems insane, but I find that in the end the cheap ones cost me just as much. I often use three cheap pads to take off nail polish, but I only use one of these. I can put a small amount of toner on one pad and clean my whole face without it becoming dry or falling apart.

What really sold me on these was that I can take off eye makeup without leaving my eyelids red and swollen. I use to go to bed with panda eyes because rubbing my eyelids with rougher cotton pads would cause them to swell badly. I have yet to irritate my eyelids using these.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Mariezy

I imagined the cotton squares to be a bit bigger than they were (about 1 inch by 1 inch), and was disappointed to find that they were so small. Other than that, they were soft like people said they were, and didn't break apart like the $2 packs that I buy at Wal-Mart.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lovetoshop31

After all the reviews and people telling me I should try these I finally bought some while in Sephora a couple months ago. I will say that this facial cotton is the softest makeup removing pad to ever go near my eye area. I think my eye area will thank me later. Other brands and cotton balls/pads are rough and tough on my sensitive skin. I will buy these over and over again. I usually use one side for one eye, the other side for the other eye. These will last you forever. I know some people say they cut them in half. Do your eyes/face a favor and get these if you have sensitive skin or have been on the fence. Def. worth the $10.00 (:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are my favourite cotton pads to remove makeup and wash my face. They are a little pricier than other brands at $9 a pack, but they are so much softer. It doesn't aggravate my sensitive, redness-prone skin. The pack lasts a long time too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't want to like these. After all, c'mon, 9 bucks for a bag of facial cotton? It started out with the Sephora SA giving me a bag of samples to go home with. (Thanks.) I cut them in half. I only use them with my Eudermine. They are by far the softest cotton I have ever felt on my face. They hold the Eudermine in and none is wasted. I can precisely use an amount and for what the toner/softener costs, perhaps that's a good thing. The softness is important on my face. If I were to use these in taking off nail polish, I wouldn't care. But I don't. They don't fall apart. They stay in one piece. They don't fuzz apart at all. No strings of cotton. It's almost as if they are a piece of cotton cloth. So I am actually using one cut into two and that's for my entire face and that's good enough for me. Right now I'm focusing on my Eudermine, but I have tried them in my OCM for taking off eye makeup. Again, exceedingly soft, no pull, no cotton frizz left behind. It's a good thing not to tug around the eyes anyway.I didn't want to like them...but I did. A guilty pleasure for me.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm hooked on these cotton pads for life. I'll never go back to the drugstore cotton balls, especially the 'generic' brands. My skin is very sensitive (rosacea and hormonal acne) so I need to be gentle with it.

These cotton pads are super soft and non-abrasive. For economic's sake, I'll cut them in half to get more use out of them. These cotton pads are definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought these on the whim a year and a half ago. They are simply just cotton pads, but I have not went without them since my first purchase. They are soft, don't leave cotton lint on my face and just seem to point out every other cotton pad's flaw. Do not buy these if you're not prepared to buy them for the rest of your life.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Jels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Only pads I will use with my expensive Sisley toner because it allows all the product that you put on it to transfer to your face. Also, so soft I use it to remove eye makeup as well. Sometimes I cut them in half, 1/2 for toner and the other to remove eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by pauvres

Such good value for what you get! These cotton pads are triple layered cotton which means they super soft, but transfer product extremely well. I only splash a bit of my toner on and i can use it on my whole face. It even has a circle in the middle so you know every time how much to put onto it! So much better than pharmacy cotton pads that break up as you use them.