April 17, 2014 | 1845 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Divanance

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is really cute! I'm almost done with my first one. I bought it a year ago. I very versatile. It's a pretty pink! Can be worn every day or even on a night out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

i realized that i kind of love this blush. i was toying with the idea of putting it up for swap, then i wore it again and remembered why i was so drawn to it in the first place : pure pretty pinkness. it gives me a lovely warm pink flush that is natural or can be more dramatic when built. always great when love is rekindled :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by MelissaKay88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! I usually wear a more neutral pin-up style eye-makeup look during the day and if I have a special event I'll switch it up with a more dramatic look. This blush is versitile enough to use for both looks even with as drastically diferent as they can look. My skin tone is an NW-40 and I have encountered the issue many times of purchasing a 'pink-y' blush to create my looks and then it doesn't show up as well on my skin as I'd hoped, but not with this! It has a really bright pink tone and has some bronzey flecks to it as well which is a plus since previously I'd at times have to apply both bronzer + blush (especially during the Summer).A little does go a LONG way though, if you coat your brush in the blush even tapping it off on the edge it's still a little much so use sparingly! Overall I love this blush and it's a def. reccomend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Deodand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I turn to Dollymix time and time again, even for daily wear. It's shiny, but not too shiny. One dip in the pan per cheek is enough for this dark-haired NC15.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this over Well Dressed and Coygirl after trying this at my counter and both blushes didn't show up even on my NC20-25 skintone. I applied this and was amazed at the gorgeous pink flush on my cheeks. The product is very smooth and blendable but don't be fooled by the color, it's a sheertone blush, which makes it so easy to apply unlike some blushes. This is quickly becoming my Holy Grail blush, after using it nonstop for almost a month now. Definitely recommend this to any skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, it's my go-to blush when I am not too sure which one to use (I own at least 30 blushes). I think it has the perfect balance of colour and subtlety. It is a lovely deep, warm pink shade and you can wear it lightly for a hint of flush or be bold and apply more. It is actually not as pigmented as you would think, by this I mean do not be afraid to really swirl your brush in the pot. I think this blush looks great on warm medium skin tones like mine.. not sure how it would fair with others.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

I admit, I orginally bought this color after I read that the gorgeous Holly Madison wore this blush. Her cheeks always looked perfectly flushed! Anyway, I love to wear this blush when I've done a smokey eye and nude lip it just gives me this "doll" effect. :) Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by snailssss

HG PINK BLUSH FOR MY NC25 SKIN TONE! looks so natural..trialled many other pink blushers...ended up looking like barbie..:/

This one is AMAZING and looks natural on :)

The shimmer is more like a sheen and its sheer so dont worry bout the colour in the pan :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

love this! the color is glowy, and looks natural on me! its sparkles isnt soo much. i was going to get the dainty mineralized blush, but the girl said its not in, so i asked the color that is similar to that, and i am happy she recommended me this one! :D

UPDATE 1ST MAY 2012
i wish wish wish wish nothing happened bad, but it did. i realized that it gave me small bumps on my face :( but i love it soo much *sigh im too scared to use it now

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mauveboudoir

I've always been a fan of MAC - especially their blushes. I originally tried Peachykeen because Dolly Mix scared me - it was just too cotton candy pink! But on application, it's actually a delicate pink that you can build up on. I usually apply baby powder over it to make it look naturally pink :)