Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Moist Glow - Liquifuschia (Hot Pink)

4.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trioctanoin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Candelilla Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Carnauba, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Ceresin, Grape Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Ethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Yellow 5 AL Lake, D&C Red 30, FD&C Yellow 6 AL Lake, D&C Red 6, D&C Red 7 CA Lake, FD&C Blue 1 AL Lake.

on 1/6/2008 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this product- it's not too greasy, but just enough slip so you can press it into the skin (either lips or cheeks) and leave a dewey glow that looks like your skin's naturally flushed. The shade is a bright hot pink but applied it's a gorgeous rosey pink.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

this is the most blue toned, HOT pink blush around. i adore it. every blush seems to turn orange on me, but with liquifuschia as a base, and powder blush over it.. parfait!
it looks quite intense and neon-like in the small jar, but it is VERY sheer and VERY buildable and i do believe any skin color can use it.
(i am an NW15, pink undertones)
the quality is great. stays fresh, the tiniest dab will carry you in good stead all day/night, and it doesnt seem to get hard or lose its efficacy at all.
i search and search for things with strong blue undertones and this works well. staying power- excellent, building power- excellent, application- the jar is small, but it gildes on the cheeks beautifully, easy to blend into seamlessness. worth the price, as are all KA products i have tried.

on 7/3/2007 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This product is my HG blush. I have oily skin but this cream blush isn't greasy at all! It stays put all day and gives me the perfect natural pink/rosy look. Though the blush looks really fuschia and dark in the pot, on the skin it is GORGEOUS! I have olive/tan asian skin.
I wish I could've bought more than one pot of this stuff. I got it for dirt cheap at Nordstrom Rack. Luckily I found one that was untouched (most of the products at NR were spoiled by people who liked to dip their dirty fingers into everthing arrrgh)!
Anyways, this product is great and my fav blush. Go get it!

on 6/29/2007 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a beautiful glowy hot neon pink blush in the pot but looks so fresh and natural on the cheeks. A beautiful color that lasts a long time and looks very natural on my dark tan skintone. I also love the small size & portability. A little of this goes a long way, so the whole little pot ends up lasting a very long time. I would definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

on 4/3/2007 7:48:00 PM

Terrific cream blush. As everyone can attest to, the color in the pot is scarey and puts you off a bit. Gives a great glow to the skin. The MA at Neiman's told me to use it before you set your face with powder. The glow comes within...who knows. All I know is that I do love the color. Clean, fresh look to my face

on 12/30/2006 12:03:00 AM

this is an incredible colour...scary in the pot, but leaves a gorgeous beautiful flush on the cheeks. don't let the bright colour scare you off...the colour is so amazing. NC 30

on 10/3/2006 9:00:00 PM

Best cream blush i've ever used. Reminds me of Paula Dorf's cha-cha or merengue. Bright pink in the tub - but blends better than any blush i've ever used - therefore looking super natural. Love it!

on 5/3/2006 1:55:00 AM

Liquifuschia is a hot hot hot pink - it appears very bright and intense in the pot. The pigment is rich, so if you have pale / light skin - go easy. My skin is quite light (NW20), so the smallest dab is sufficient. Medium and darker skinned girls can afford to be a bit more liberal with application. Creamy Moist Glow blushes are great - I have all 3 colours and they are my all-time favourite blushes. And though this would be my #3 fave colour, it is still very good and I'll certainly be using it regularly.
P.S. You can also use this on your lips with or without gloss for a shot of "i've just eaten a raspberry popsicle" colour.

on 7/30/2005 11:10:00 AM

I think these little pots are fabulous.This is a vivid fuschia in the pot but applies a sheer, subtle rosy flush. However, if you want a bit more of a 'dolly' effect it is very easy to intensify the colour and it still looks good.

on 3/23/2005 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I am an NC30-35 and this looks totally natural on me. I also have oily skin and had no problem with it. It sinks right in and is SO easy to apply.

Popular Blush Products