April 18, 2014 | 930 users online

Blush - Kevyn Aucoin - The Creamy Moist Glow - Liquifuschia (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

this is the most blue toned, HOT pink blush around. i adore it. every blush seems to turn orange on me, but with liquifuschia as a base, and powder blush over it.. parfait!
it looks quite intense and neon-like in the small jar, but it is VERY sheer and VERY buildable and i do believe any skin color can use it.
(i am an NW15, pink undertones)
the quality is great. stays fresh, the tiniest dab will carry you in good stead all day/night, and it doesnt seem to get hard or lose its efficacy at all.
i search and search for things with strong blue undertones and this works well. staying power- excellent, building power- excellent, application- the jar is small, but it gildes on the cheeks beautifully, easy to blend into seamlessness. worth the price, as are all KA products i have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by okayma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is my HG blush. I have oily skin but this cream blush isn't greasy at all! It stays put all day and gives me the perfect natural pink/rosy look. Though the blush looks really fuschia and dark in the pot, on the skin it is GORGEOUS! I have olive/tan asian skin.
I wish I could've bought more than one pot of this stuff. I got it for dirt cheap at Nordstrom Rack. Luckily I found one that was untouched (most of the products at NR were spoiled by people who liked to dip their dirty fingers into everthing arrrgh)!
Anyways, this product is great and my fav blush. Go get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2007 6:47:00 AM More reviews by JennaX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful glowy hot neon pink blush in the pot but looks so fresh and natural on the cheeks. A beautiful color that lasts a long time and looks very natural on my dark tan skintone. I also love the small size & portability. A little of this goes a long way, so the whole little pot ends up lasting a very long time. I would definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by cathy711

Terrific cream blush. As everyone can attest to, the color in the pot is scarey and puts you off a bit. Gives a great glow to the skin. The MA at Neiman's told me to use it before you set your face with powder. The glow comes within...who knows. All I know is that I do love the color. Clean, fresh look to my face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by greenolive

this is an incredible colour...scary in the pot, but leaves a gorgeous beautiful flush on the cheeks. don't let the bright colour scare you off...the colour is so amazing. NC 30

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 9:00:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

Best cream blush i've ever used. Reminds me of Paula Dorf's cha-cha or merengue. Bright pink in the tub - but blends better than any blush i've ever used - therefore looking super natural. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2006 1:55:00 AM More reviews by lornaj

Liquifuschia is a hot hot hot pink - it appears very bright and intense in the pot. The pigment is rich, so if you have pale / light skin - go easy. My skin is quite light (NW20), so the smallest dab is sufficient. Medium and darker skinned girls can afford to be a bit more liberal with application. Creamy Moist Glow blushes are great - I have all 3 colours and they are my all-time favourite blushes. And though this would be my #3 fave colour, it is still very good and I'll certainly be using it regularly.
P.S. You can also use this on your lips with or without gloss for a shot of "i've just eaten a raspberry popsicle" colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think these little pots are fabulous.This is a vivid fuschia in the pot but applies a sheer, subtle rosy flush. However, if you want a bit more of a 'dolly' effect it is very easy to intensify the colour and it still looks good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2005 5:06:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I am an NC30-35 and this looks totally natural on me. I also have oily skin and had no problem with it. It sinks right in and is SO easy to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by minimac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Creamy, densely pigmented hot pink blush with a hard consistency in a very small lip balm sized pot. You swirl your finger on the blush and pat and blend it into your cheeks - really looks like a natural flush coming from within. I should add that I am a very fair PPP with auburn hair and blue eyes - paler than a MAC NC15 - and although the colour is very bright in the pan, it looks more natural on than any other blush I've found. Perfect for cool skin tones, but I could see this working on anyone with fair to medium olive skin. I'd describe it as the blush version of Benefit's sheer hot pink Shangri-La "You'll Never Never Land Me" lipstick (another love of mine). I'm joyous that I've discovered this.
NB - the pot is tiny but it lasts for absolutely ages, so the steep price is worth it IMO. You can buy it from Neiman Marcus or Kevyn Aucoin online.
My only peeve is that the shiny burgundy packaging flakes off all over the place.