October 22, 2014 | 2014 users online

Styling Products - Aquage - Beyond Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by oliviaruth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff ROCKS! I use it as a heat protectant when I flat iron my hair (which is nearly every day) and it really keeps my hair from turning to straw and adds beautiful shine! And, it smells great too! Love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 8:43:00 PM More reviews by sassydogg

I use Aquage straightening gel on damp hair and blow dry it straight and spray this lightly on dry hair and straighten it with an iron. It leaves my hair super shiny and soft and my style lasts a lot longer. I love that this is a fine spray and it goes on evenly and never feels greasy or weighted down. This is a must have product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ultaandme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

By far my favorite styling/finishing product. Its a lightweight shine that doesn't make your hair look greasy. Use it on wet or dry hair. And I prefer it over a hairspray since my hair is so fine. Ulta, why dont you carry this product line??

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by tetsu69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Aquage Beyond Shine for quite a while now and I love it. The formula is light-weight and non-sticky. It doesn't make my hair greasy like other products. This product really does increase flat iron performance. My hair is shiny, smooth, and feels lighter afterwards. Alot of people ask me what I do to my hair to make it looks so straight and shiny.

I went a month without it and flat ironing just wasn't the same. This is probably the best product I've ever used on my hair. I happen to like the smell, but its okay if you don't. The smell doesn't last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 9:58:00 AM More reviews by stephanietrice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS STUFF! The best. Love to use it for flat-ironing or curling iron. Also if you just spray it on and don't follow with hot tools, it still makes shine, relaxes a little bit, and smells really good. I sort of wish it wasn't an aerosol, but I love it so much I don't care.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by navarre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

oh yes! HG!!! My hair is thick and wavy and I mist this on when it's damp. Instant bouncy shine! No heavy feel, no waxy feel. It's pricey, but for these results I'll pay it. Plus, you can usually get specials when you buy it too, this time I got the shine drops with it for half price...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2007 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kellyluczywo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My sisters and I swear by this stuff. It's great for adding shine and making your flat iron work better. Separate your hair into small sections and spray this on before flat ironing the sections. It's wonderful. The reason I only gave it 4 lippies is that...I have soo much darn hair that I go through this stuff really fast. I prefer a cream to this-goes further. If I had an unlimited supply I'd love it though...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by nellamc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If i use this spray on every section when I flat iron, my hair gets very sticky and looks almost greasy. But, I love to put it on the ends only for a nice smooth look and feel. It's also great on curly days to smooth out frizz.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by capturedbymab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Makes flat-ironing so much easier. My iron just glides over my hair. Locks out humidity and keeps my hair straight without feeling too product-y. I'm hooked.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Suselew

I like this product, but it is not my HG. That product would be CHI's Shine Infusion. Shine Infusion simply works a bit better and smells much nicer than this Aquage product. I use this when I want a lighter layer of silicone applied to my hair or am out of the CHI product. If it smelled better, I might consider using it more regularly. But, it is a good product and does exactly what they claim. Use it with a flat iron for best results.