December 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by KirRoyal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great lipstick! No, really, the colour is amazing, MLBB & work with anything, it's creamy, it doesn't dry my lips out, it's very affordable... the only perk is that it doesn't last on me particularly long. Even though, for the feeling and the shade of it, I'd be happy to reapply the lipstick ever so often.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Meh. I really believe a lipstick should make one's complexion look a little brighter. This is okay, but the shade doesn't do much for my complexion. I don't look any better or worse with this on than I do without any lipstick at all. But frankly, that's not good enough.

The formula is great, though. Creamy but comfortable at the same time, and not drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

I bought it for 4$ or 5$ at Jean Coutu :) (Quebec)
Pros
-Great color and pigmentation : looks flattering and natural on my pigmented lips
-The lipstick itself looks expensive and elegant :B
-Makes lips look moisturized

Cons
-.....

My lovie ruined it when he closed it for me... :( The lipstick was not completely inside the tube... Babe if you are reading this, fu :) <3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I heard all the raves for this color and picked it up. Alas, I found it a disappointment. The texture of the l/s is dryer than most of the Revlon SL line and doesn't apply smoothly. The color is very "ladies who lunch" on me...a pretty cool-toned peachy pink that I would wear more often if the texture was better. I wonder of any dupes...At any rate, I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Great everyday pink for darker complexion ladies! I feel like anybody can pull this pink off which is a plus because I usually cant pull off pinks...this one is an exception!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Beautiful medium pink with some peachy hue. Very creamy and goes smooth on the lips. Quite neutral on the lips. I think it looks best when a small amount is applied. Otherwise it can slide off a bit. Looks good on its own or topped with a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by beatrizbeltran

My favorite lipstick shade. Beautiful color. I have Chanel, YSL, but this one is The Best Ever.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by llmarmalade

This lipstick is a very pretty pinky coral. It looks more of one than the other sometimes. I got it because I heard it is the same shade Audrey Hepburn wore in "Breakfast at Tiffanies." It is one of my favorite lipsticks and I wear it all the time. For me it's just a little brighter and darker than MLBB. I loved it so much I wore it to my senior prom. The formula is very nice and creamy but isn't the longest lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I first heard about this lipstick through MUA, took me a few months to hunt it down (it's so popular that stores tend to run out of this shade first) and now I like it so much I already purchased 2! This is a very wearable medium coral pink. The actual look on lips may vary a little toward pink or coral depending on lip pigmentation (i.e. my lips are rather pigmented so only the pink part shows, not coral). The formula is really great, it applies very evenly on my flaky-prone lips, does not settle into cracks, and is mostly not drying. Definitely recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good classic rose and staple for many. It's creamy and moisturising but wears off quickly on me. Unfortunately it really emphasises my very pink undertones, giving me that lovely Miss Piggyesque hue. (NW15/20 for ref). I would recommend this to other people because it is such a good basic lippie, great for polished looks, bit not wonderful on me!