November 26, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Weleda - Calendula Baby Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 10:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupmavenn

I bought this for my darling FI who has very sensative, dry skin especially in the winter months. He just walks around scratching from dryness. This has really helped him, and soothes his dry skin. The smell may be a little medicinal, but I really like the way it smells!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 4:45:00 PM More reviews by majanet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lotion is a wonderful product for babies and moms. Emollient formula that takes a bit to sink in, and a really delightful scent (if you like scent). I used this as an all-over bath lotion for my little guy, and would rub all the leftovers into my hands and arms. If you're like me, you don't always moisturise as much as you should, and this makes for a great accidental treat. Screwtop bottle is a pain, especially when dealing with a wriggler. I'd prefer a pump top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by LovelyNo5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a sample size of this the other week to try on my seven year-old who has eczema. I was a bit sceptical, since she broke out in terrible hives from the Mallow body lotion. This one is for babies, though, and I thought I'd give it a try, since I'd prefer something all natural on her skin to petroleum based chemicals. She tolerates it very well. It sinks right in, doesn't cause any breakouts on her sensitive skin, and smells nice but not too strong. I have eczema on my hands so I tried it there as well. It doesn't sink in immediately, which means it wouldn't do for a daytime hand lotion, but putting it on before going to bed is great. Wonderful product that I'd definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Sweetangelgirl

I really like Weleda products especially their range of baby products and their rose lip balm. I like that they use natural ingredients that are soothing to the skin. The Calundula lotion works wonderfully and it smells great. Very affordable price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by puddocky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have extremely sensitive, normal/dry skin and bought this product because the ingredients are pure. I find most mainstream cleansers and lotions cause a reaction. This is excellent, as someone said upthread, as a cleanser. It is completely non-irritant and leaves my skin feeling nourished, soft and smooth. The calendula scent is also very soothing. I would highly recommend this lotion for anyone with dry, sensitive skin who is prone to contact dermatitis. It's excellent value for money, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2005 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Jetje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this lotion because of the reviews.I think all the Weleda lotions and oils are good.This lotion is no exception.It moisturizes very well and the smell is nice.It is cheaper than the other body lotions but just as moisturizing.This is a very good lotion if you have a sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2005 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Maganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The scent is wonderful and makes my daugther skin so soft,and very cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2005 8:46:00 AM More reviews by GillianLee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't have any kids either but love this lotion. It has no evil ingredients in it (check out it's rating on the cosmetic report on www.ewg.org) and it leaves skin soft and comfortable. The smell is nice and very mellow too. Cheap for the price. I think it's the most moisturising of Weleda's lotions after the Wild Rose Lotion and this is quite a bit cheaper and has less ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2005 9:11:00 AM More reviews by travelhi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Leaves skin silky soft, smooth and non-irritating for an adult with bad eczema or those with dry sensitive skin. I also use it for my face but realized that my pores open up like craters whenever I used a cream or lotion moisturizer, not just for Weleda but for all brands. My face responds better to Weleda facial or body oils. Pores simply constrict.

I prefer the Weleda almond facial oil and wild rose body oil for my facial moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG I LOVE this product!!! I don't have any babies (or kids) so i just use this product for me, and let me tell u---it's wonderful! This is a lotion that makes ur skin soooo soft. I even use it on my face and NO breakouts at all! just clear, fresh skin. in day time i use a teensy amount on my face (otherwise too shiny) --but it sure does feel great. i also use the calendula baby soap and my skin has never been silkier!!!