September 16, 2014 | 1931 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Teint Parfait - Complexion Enhancer in Apricot 4

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2006 11:48:00 AM More reviews by lufi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh My MU Goodness!!!!! HG all the way. Pores are minimized, skintone is evened out, skin smoothed...where has it been all my life? Great for no fdnt girls or great primer for fdnt. I got combo skin but I didn't end up like a grease ball with this. Don't be intimidated by the color if it looks too peachy to you.

I'm in love!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by cristal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wear this during the summer months instead og foundation, with a touch of powder on top (YSL compacte mate #4 Rose Eclat). This, and maybe some concealer here and there, is really all you need. Flawless finish, and 100% natural :) The color freaked me out at first, but it's a great match for my PPP complection. Taking off one lippie because of the price, but it's not really *that* bad since a little goes a long way and a tube lasts forever :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 4:22:00 PM More reviews by luba

I bought this at Saks yesterday and am so happy with this product. A makeup artist told me that I didn't need to wear foundation, just this and the touche eclat. They work great together. I also love the packaging. It makes this product very portable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2005 7:48:00 PM More reviews by phantomrose16

I went to SAKS today and told the MA that I wanted to get rid of the redness around my nose and chin and so she put this on me. I couldn't really tell a difference for a few minutes but I looked in the mirror again and most of my redness was gone! It does still show through a little, but it's very toned down. Also gave a really young glow. I'm thinking this will replace foundation b/c the redness is all I used it for! I'm definitely going back to get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by ncjames03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think I have just found my HG product. I don't have terribly bad skin, but I do have some reddness that I am very self-conscious about. I've always worn foundation to cover it up and have been searching for something that would just correct my skintone, rather than cover it. Well, this is that product!

I tried Teint Parfait in #1 first, and I just wasn't crazy about it. It seemed to give my skin a pink cast and looked unnatural, so I had to wear foundation over it. I have to say though, once I put foundation on, I did look flawless, but that is not what I am looking for. I received a sample of #4 and tried it on my bare skin. It is so light with a fresh scent that is not overpowering. I put it on and it appeared to become one with my skin (meaning that it blended in and was not obvious). I'm not going to over-hype this though - a bit of reddness did show through, but it looked so much better and appeared to look more like a natural flush. Wearing this, I could actually leave the house without foundation on! :) I tried it today as a primer under tinted moisturizer and my skin looks amazing, even toned, and refreshed. Love this stuff!

For your reference, I am NW20-25, very dark brown hair and brown eyes. I have normal/combo skin with reddness on my cheeks and chin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2005 2:42:00 AM More reviews by navN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another HG !!!!!!! this completely diminishes the redness and the uneveness on my face , helps minimising pores , and smells divine . I wear it before applying foundation , or on its own ,or with combination with the rose perle highlighter . This also helps me reducing the 'pink tinge ' in my beloved YSL TM shade . I usually mix it with the TM and it works great . The effect of this is so subtle it looks as if you are not wearing any make up , and still it gives you the perfect peaches and cream complexion .Highly recommended , and probably the first product I will end up using very soon , would def repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2005 5:37:00 PM More reviews by lovegood

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Adds a lovely glow to my face. It's very subtle. Not for anyone looking for any kind of coverage. What's great is it doesn't look like you're wearing any makeup at all with this on, even though your skin looks somewhat luminous.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 4:29:00 AM More reviews by studio8

What can I say!! I have a oily skin and I have never consider buying primer before. After reading the good review here so I finally give it a try and I love it!! It's a must have product and completley brightens my complexion. Leave myskin smooth and gives a polished look to the entire face. The package is nice for travel. It's my HG now...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by megadrone

Love the color, blends in so well, no cakey look, I would love to try the rest of the colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 5:12:00 AM More reviews by seba

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin has been a wrecked lately after pregnancy hormones cause acnes on my cheeks and left scars. I'm using some medications atm and it causes my cheeks area to be a bit dry and peeled. I can't wear foundations cause it seems to accentuate the peeling more, so I have to wear something light and moisturizing as well. YSL Teint Parfait apparently do the job nicely, I like the gel-like consistency and how comfy it is on my skin. The shade Apricot enhance my skintone a bit making me look fresher. I still have to wear separate concealer to cover the scars and redness around nose. Another reason I like this so much is bec the application is very easy, I just blended it with my fingers (no sponges or found brush required) like using a moisturiser. I like this so much that I bought #2 Rose Perle as well, and tempted to get #7.