October 30, 2014 | 1696 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Intrigued my packaging and awakening claims, I bought this cleanser. After excitedly trying it for the first time, I wasn't impressed. After through ing washing and drying my face my face was mostly sticky, with little smooth spots. After washing two times more, it finally wasn't sticky. For all the work put in, it's not worth it. Though it did leave my skin smooth, it did only after three washes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by breandalc

very refreshing

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will start off this review by saying that I don't have problems with acne and therefore only need a cleanser to prevent and clear up minor blemishes. That said this product is pretty good. It does have an odd scent and somewhat thick consistency, but it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Overall, it's not the best cleanser I have ever used, but it is good and I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

This product smells like Dish Soap. Like those scented Orange dish soaps. I bought this because a Youtuber said that it worked really well and this was on sale for $4.99 and it comes with a small tube of Moisturizing gel. Both made my face flakier and a lot more dry than usual. Packaging is great because it has a Pump and it locks but it's just too harsh on my Face and I don't think the beads do anything. And the scent really bothers me :\ But the Moisturizing Gel though, it smells wonderful but just like the cleanser, it just doesn't work and it made my Face super dry.

Pros:
1. The Pump and it Locks
2. It comes with a Small tube of Hydrating Gel

Cons:
1. Made my Face flakier and drier than ever
2. It smells like Dish soap which bothers me a lot
3. Hydrating Gel stings on the face
4. It's slippery on the face when I try to rinse it off

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Dcyrly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While this product wasn't expensive, i rated it as too expensive. I got it for about $8 and i thought that was fine but it didn't do much for my skin. I found that it didn't seem to absorb into my pores or do much of what was advertised, and i hated the smell. Thumbs down. Go with nuetrogena.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

This cleanser sells for $7 at Walgreens, CVS, or Target. It is useful for those who want to prevent acne break outs or with minimal acne. Not really a product that is going to give you that major transformation, just for minor acne and blemishes. For that purpose, it definitely works. It will tinge a bit on lathering your face and dry out acne.

It really smells like citrus, in a good way. It will wake you up in the morning and leave you feeling fresh.

Now for the CONS, I don't like some of the ingredients being Sodium Laureth Sulfate and TALC!!! In studies referenced, talc is associated with lung cancer, skin cancer,and ovarian cancer.

Cons outweigh the pros, I do not recommend this product due to talc content. With so many other comparable cleansers on the market, it is not necessary to wash my face with TALC every morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyqueen0118

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the generic brand version of this product. I absolutely love this product! It really helped my dry skin. But after looking at the ingredients, I did a double check about how much I loved it. 5 parabens? Plus fragrance? I am certainly not repurchasing this. It has very harsh non-natural ingredients that can be harming to the skin after several bottles. The product itself is great, but if you are some one who likes natural products, this is not for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. My mom bought it randomly just so my sister & I can try it out, and we fell in love immediately. I use it every morning and it really does wake you up! My skin is a lot clearer as well as my sisters, whose acne is much worse than mine. The price is very affordable and it smells great as well. I did give it 4 stars however, because I get blemishes here & there even if I use the product, however it still works for the most part. I recommend it to everyone!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would give this stars based solely on the fact that I like how this feels. It is fresh and smells nice, and it makes my face feel clean. However, I only bought this because I ran out of my eucerin redness relief face wash ( I have Rosacea) and this was on sale at target. Huge mistake. I just realized a couple days ago after using this for 3 months or so that it is the cause for my redness flare ups and dry skin with bumps. Also, another review mentioned dryness and flaking around the hairline, yeah me too. So absolutely no for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 5:09:00 AM More reviews by HelenaReviews

I like the price of this face wash, and it certainly is nice and refreshing (living up to its name), but in all honesty I feel like it doesn't do a great job of actually cleaning my face, and afterwards leaves my skin feeling really tight.