February 26, 2015 | 1849 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

This is a pretty okay cleaner. I use this in the morning and it refreshes my skin and gives it a cooling effect. I have been using this since high school and stopped. Then I started using it again and have been repurchasing this many times. I have normal/combo skin. Shiny t-zone and dry cheeks if I don't moisturise. I get afraid of trying new products because I'm not sure how my skin will react. I get pimples every now and then due to TOM, hormones and if in not eating right lol

This cleaner does a good job and waking your skin up and removing traces of makeup since I take the majority of my makeup off with a makeup wipes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LillyMash

I have real oily skin and this made it super dry and flakey. Ive never had any facial cleanser dry out my skin before. I don't recommend this and I wont br re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by elizaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I want to say I use this to wash off my face makeup and wash my face in the morning/before I go to bed. I originally bought this because I cannot use exfoliating face wash when I get spray tans, but I ended up really liking this and using it daily! I am definitely a fan of how it's a pump instead of the "tube" style, because it gives me the perfect amount. This facial cleanser gives a very refreshing feel and is great paired with the Clean&Clear dual action moisturizer (in a purple bottle).

Secondly, I want to say that I get a few pimples every now and then, and I have somewhat visible pores (if I were to be wearing no makeup). This really helped unclog my pores a bit and reduce pimples. Again, I also used the moisturizer mentioned above after every use, and that has salicylic acid in it.

This product is very useful and I would recommend it to a friend.

Note: I'm 98% positive that the default picture for this product is the old packaging, so that's why I say it's a pump face wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by swaggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product because it cleans very well but it doesn't really help with your acne and is good if you have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by darknights

My sister loves this but with my weird skin type it always leaves my face tight afterwards. Still it's very cleansing, rinses off clean, and doesn't have an offensive smell. If your skin is super super oily I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Super refreshing facial cleanser that leaves my face squeaky clean! I have not had a problem with it! Does not dry out y face, does not break me out or anything. It smells nice too!
I think it's a nice simple facial cleanser for every day use! Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Intrigued my packaging and awakening claims, I bought this cleanser. After excitedly trying it for the first time, I wasn't impressed. After through ing washing and drying my face my face was mostly sticky, with little smooth spots. After washing two times more, it finally wasn't sticky. For all the work put in, it's not worth it. Though it did leave my skin smooth, it did only after three washes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by breandalc

very refreshing

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will start off this review by saying that I don't have problems with acne and therefore only need a cleanser to prevent and clear up minor blemishes. That said this product is pretty good. It does have an odd scent and somewhat thick consistency, but it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Overall, it's not the best cleanser I have ever used, but it is good and I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

This product smells like Dish Soap. Like those scented Orange dish soaps. I bought this because a Youtuber said that it worked really well and this was on sale for $4.99 and it comes with a small tube of Moisturizing gel. Both made my face flakier and a lot more dry than usual. Packaging is great because it has a Pump and it locks but it's just too harsh on my Face and I don't think the beads do anything. And the scent really bothers me :\ But the Moisturizing Gel though, it smells wonderful but just like the cleanser, it just doesn't work and it made my Face super dry.

Pros:
1. The Pump and it Locks
2. It comes with a Small tube of Hydrating Gel

Cons:
1. Made my Face flakier and drier than ever
2. It smells like Dish soap which bothers me a lot