April 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

My friend has this fragrance & I'm obsessed with it! This is really good for all ages!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I actually really enjoy these body lotions
They are so lightweight and easily absorb into the skin
No greasy feeling, residue, and provides a subtle sheen to the skin that goes away later on
It smells very sweet and a classic vanilla scent with a twist.
Not for deep moisture into the skin, but a good everyday body lotion
I would repurchase these body lotions again, but I would try out some of the other scents!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by SmallerFries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love vanilla, it is one of my all time favorite scents and this scent does not disappoint. It is more of a fall and winter scent because in the summer it can be a bit cloying and sweet when mixed with the heat. The lotion has great staying power especially when combined with the body spray and has such a warm and inviting scent. B&BW tends to go through different vanilla scents quickly, but I am happy that this one is still around as it is classic. I always have some on hand, it really is a great vanilla scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love Warm Vanilla Sugar. They did change the scent a bit, but it still smells delicious to me.

I recommend and I use this as a base scent because of the strong sugar/vanilla notes and I find it goes great almost all scents.

The scent is more caramelized sugar than vanilla, and it lasts pretty long on my skin. It is a warm comforting gourmet scent and I think it is perfect year round.

The body lotion is always moisturising and the packaging is a squeeze type bottle.

I will re-purchase this again and I hope you will purchase it too! A bbw timeless scent. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

i don't know how to describe this other than it's such a sweet romantic smell. I am not a big fan of sweet scent but I adore this a lot, it's always been my favorite and haven't gotten tired of this. I hope that they never discontinue this.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Doreen1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adored the beautiful fragrance of Bath and Body's Warm Vanilla Sugar until they added Shea Butter and Jojoba and completely altered it's fragrance. What once was an aromatic musk fragrance is now that of a sickening sweet cookie. I hope the company realizes they ruined a great product and brings back the old formula.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by serenao

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product smells like exactly what it is= cheap. It smells like a watered down vanilla, there really is no other way to describe it. Vanilla is supposed to be warm, this one almost feels cold. Hate this, and I usually love vanilla. For something that smells way better at a similar price point, Lavanila in Pure Vanilla. Much better choices, as they are TRUE vanillas.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by iberian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BLECH. This smells like chocolatey plastic. You know that chemical smell that new plastic containers give off? That's what this smells like, mixed with a bit of vanilla/chocolate scent. Gross, and it won't scrub off very easily either. Glad I only bought a tiny travel size, because on skin this smells nothing like it does in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by silverain82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't currently have this product...but I fully intend on buying it again in the next few days. I used to mix the WVS body splash with the Black Raspberry Vanilla lotion, and they smelled wonderful together! I ALWAYS got compliments when wearing it! This review is for the lotion though... this was my favorite bedtime lotion. I would use it right before going to sleep... it's such a warm & cozy scent! Perfect to relax you and make you feel cozy and comfy!! I am really looking forward to buying some in the next few days! Definitely one of my favorite BBW scents!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know what it is about this product - I've been seeing lots about the reformulation of the scent, but not having sniffed the original, I can only talk for the current, and can I say - EAUGH!
Now keep in mind that I consider this [or had been considering it] my signature scent - the body splash is enticing, sexy and romantic and warm and cuddly all at once, but in the lotions and shower gels, I don't know WHAT happens. They seem to acquire and retain a sickly sweet, plasticky scent that doesn't go away and carries none of the sexy notes in the body splash. [And on that note, even the EDT is a little bit '*too* warm and ends up being bland and boring ... what gives?]

EDIT Dec. 7 2011
So either I got a bad batch, it had gone bad, or they reformulated -- because NOW when I smell new the WVS lotion, it smells heavenly and delicious! It's a slightly more grown-up, musky version of vanilla bean noel - but not as grown up and seductive as vanilla noir. I can come back to shamelessly loving it :)