April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon (Stud)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color of these, but the lead is too fine for me. Also its so soft that be careful not to roll it up too much or the lead will break off. I find that its also smudges and wears off through out the day, so set it with translucent powder. It will melt off during the summer and this is not waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 8:08:00 AM More reviews by ns4487

My HG eyebrow pencil. Enough said! Amazing consistency, not waxy therefore really easy to apply - does not hurt. Great colour, suits my dark brows. AND stays on throughout WWIII. Great product, highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by briii

i am in love with this eyebrow crayon. i have always had trouble finding a great eyebrow crayon that looks natural and makes your brows darker at the same time. this does just that. and it doesnt rub off, which is something that ive noticed alot of eyebrow crayons doing. it lasts long, looks natural, and is just an overall great product. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by jessicalilyr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this pencil.

As a redhead, I have a lot of trouble finding a pencil that will look natural...not too dark, and not too orange.

This pencil is absolutely perfect. Love the twist up packaging, I don't have to carry a sharpener! The pencil itself is great too. Not too soft, but it goes on like a cream. It finishes beautifully like a powder and is very buildable.

I would never use anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by catchow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is easy to use and the price is great! the color/sharp last all day even when i have an oily forehead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I have only two complaints about this brow pencil. I have black brows, but we all know using an actual black pencil is just not generally a good idea. I try to opt for a greyish dark brown. This one is just a little too reddish brown. I'd prefer a slightly more grey tone, but this still works if I use a light hand and blend well with an angled liner brush. Secondly, I wish the pencil would roll back down into the tube so I could estimate how much I have left, but it only works one way. Apart from that, this is a great product for brows, I like the consistency, stays put (no odd smearing, even with my oily skin), and I appreciate any pencil that I use daily that doesn't require sharpening.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ragazza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

K...this is the BEST eyebrow pencil in the world. It matches my colour exactly and looks very natural. I made the mistake of tweezing my eyebrows myself in the early '90s and I went a little overboard but thanks to this pencil my eyebrows look fuller, more defined and natural. I couldn't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Cocoa32

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years! It's my HG of brow pencils. I love the slim tip and that I don't need to sharpen it. The color is perfection...no red. The product is long wearing. I hope M.A.C never discontinues this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the moment has come, i have found an eyebrow pencil that is dark brown and has NO warm tones whatsoever. NADA. NOTHING. no red. a true blackened brown. this is seriously a moment to celebrate.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by MsZee89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the colour. But I think it moves a lot. It has to be set with some kind of gel or powder.