October 23, 2014 | 1143 users online

Brows - Elizabeth Arden - Dual Perfection Brow Shaper and Eye Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Bagbabe53

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super product, and it STAYS ON! I am fair with dark blond hair with lighter highlights. At 56, my brows are growing in thinner and often in white! Plus I still have oily skin in the T zone, further adding to my problem, so most pencils wear off at the first sign of heat or humidity.. I use the blonde shade, and it's not too dark like other brow products. Normally I don't use Arden products, but received a gift card for an Arden spa facial with a makeup touchup. Besides a super facial I received, the day was not busy, so I got a full makeup application. I fell in love with this product! Will definitely continue to purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by sharmar

I have used this in blonde on and off for several years; have veered off course to other brands/powders/pencils/gels - you name it. have light brown hair with blonde highlights and brows so sparse, folks wouldn't recognize me without my liner. EA's blows every other brand and formula out of the water! I use a Trish McEvoy eyebrow brush that i've had for 8 years, and it works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Seficat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Sable, a brown with a greyish-taupe tinge. I use it daily as a brow powder and, after at least two years, have not made much of a dent in the product. This is a dual brow and eyeliner product and comes with two brushes. Both are very small (maybe 2 to 2.5 inches long), the brow brush is firm without being scratchy, and the liner brush is fine and comes to a point. I use the liner brush daily either to tightline with liquid liner or damp with eyeshadow as a liner. I use the powder as a liner rarely, but it is a great product to take away on low-maintenance vacations.
The packaging is sturdy - just as well as I think this will last for at least 5 years :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by zilfbambi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Sable 03. This looks darker than the picture in the elizabeth arden website. Although it looks too dark for me in the pan, but the colour blends really well, and it looks super natural. It goes on soft brown. The pigmentation is just right, not too pigmented, not too light. Actually im gonna take half a lippy outta the perfect 5 because i did not like the brush it came in, the handle is too short and it keeps falling off my hands, it is however alot softer than the ones frm The Body Shop brow shaper. I like that it came with a miror, but elizabeth arden needs to revamp their packaging, it looks really outdated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by resph99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this item. it's just right and the colors are great. i think i bought 3 shades. i have blacvk hair but it's nice to change colors depending on the look that you want to achieve.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Carlita22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great brow powder. I have light brown w/ blonde highlights hair, and I use this in blonde. I was using Smashbox Brow Tech in Taupe, but I found that to be too dark for me. This blonde shade is perfect, gives enough definition without making me look "severe". It goes on so smoothly, and stays looking freshly applied all day. Would repurchase if this ever ran out, but it seems like it will last a long time. I haven't tried this as an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have quite sparse eyebrow, and this goes on looking natural, does not clump, stays on all day. Comes in just the one shade, rather that 2 shades, but it's what I prefer. has a nice mirror in it, and I prefer it over the Shiseido brow shaper-- the packaging is much nicer, more elegant & color is much more natural. However, the brow brush which comes with it...I find it a bit too tought to use, nevertheless, I always use my angled brow brush.
It is MUCH MUCH better to use a brush with the brow powder rather than the brow pencils! No more tugged of the skin from the brow pencils and looking stiff with drawn on eyebrows!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by RuralAngel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Blonde. I use it as eye shadow. It stays on all day and night til washing it off. I love it. I have dark brown hair, green eyes and a light tan skin (right now at the beginning of Fall, skin changes)
It's a perfect color for a natural everyday/night color. I'll will buy this again but it lasts forever so I can't say when.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2007 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Umberlee

I have this in 04 brunette & would never go back to a brow pencil again. Quick and easy to apply and blends well for a natural look. Packaging is robust, looks like it will survive a few years rattling around in my makeup bag. Highly recommended.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Sweetcaroline98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I put yes that I would buy it again but I think I'll be dead before I even see the bottom of this wonderful stuff.
For years I used the brow pencil....Borghese's and Clarins. Then one day my friend was playing with her line and the brow shadow and I said to put it on me. Her's was nearly twice the amount of EA but the affect was awsome. I got so many compliments on my eyes that day that I found one cheaper....EA. The packaging is high end...the consistency is awsome and the color is just magnificant.
I haven't used it as a liner but I love love love the brow brush for this.
I will buy again....in my next life.
lol