January 26, 2015 | 1017 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE. IT. When I first tried this I know I have to buy it. While the usual price would be 18.95$ I got two for the price of one ! I chose the colour 820 Pink Cognito for my self and my mum chose 815. Nice texture and last for hours. Doesn't make my lips go dry like other lipsticks do. Give the subtle shine without being to pearly. Gives my lips that naturally healthy pink look. LOVE. LOVE. the best drugstore lipstick I've tried so far!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have one of these lipsticks in the Blackberry shade. I love it. I have very pale skin and it's a very striking shade on everyone, I believe, but especially those who are fair. I just put on some falsies, smooth this on my lips and go. Gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by shutterbug07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon Super Lustrous comes in a huge shade range, you are bound to find at least one colour that suits you! It is an opaque, creamy, highly pigmented lipstick. With the darker shades I only need to dab it on to give a more natural look. It is inexpensive and easily accessible as it is sold in many different stores. I highly recommend this and other Revlon lip products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For the longest time, I couldn't understand the hype about Revlon lip products since I tried some that wasn't so great (especially the double ended balm&stain). But with that being said, I'm so glad I tried the super lustrous line and it's becoming my favourite drugstore lipstick.

I have it in a bunch of finishes and to be honest I love them all. I found that the pearl & shine finishes tend to be a little more sheer in pigmentation and the matte ones are a tiny bit less moisturizing (as with all matte lipsticks are in formulation). My favourite definitely has to be the creme finishes.

The lipsticks don't really have a scent and I feel they last a pretty good amount on my lips. The best thing is that they have an amazing color selection range so I'm pretty sure you will find one to your liking.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is amazing. I have this in 660 berry haute. I got so many compliments.
BUT my lips are totally chapped after wearing this from my 9 hour shift. :(
I usually wear wet'n'wild & even though it not as smooth gliding as revlon SL my lips do not dry out or become chap as it has. Disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a creamy lipstick with a wide ranges of colors. It is long lasting; still there even after a meal. Choose a lighter color because it is quite opaque and can be appear darker after applying it on your lip, unlike other lipsticks such as Revlon Lip butter and Bourjois Rouge Edition, which has a sheer finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:14:00 AM More reviews by rere111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. I have 3 shades of the creme finish. I plan to buy more. This lipstick doesn't make my lips dry and it has great staying power for a drug-store product. One reviewer below mentioned that she paid 10.49 CAD for these. That is the price of them at shoppers drug mart. Go to wal-mart; they are always 6.97 CAD there! Shoppers' markup is ridiculous! Overall, a wonderful product with lots of shades and finishes to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the texture of creme finish but I find pearl finish to be drying & tacky looking on me. These last longer than some other high end lippies. Can't go wrong when they are only $7 ♡

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by danaylchan

I love these! I am not going to write on the individual shade review as I currently own 3, Rose wine, Soft Suede and Pink Velvet. They were super cheap where I am, $59 HKD, which is $7 USD, and in my opinion, worth every penny.

I love the texture! It doesn't dry or add moisture and it fades quite gradually, (I don't check every often and only after I eat so, don't trust me on the long lasting-ness). All three of my lipsticks have the 'creme' finish (I think), which is my favourite, but there are other finishes such as the 'pearl' and something else, don't remember. But I adore the creme finish as it gives my face a very polished and put-together look!

However, when I say it doesn't dry me out, I mean it doesn't dry me out with the combination I use on my lips. I have a aloe vera lip balm as base, then the lipstick, and on top of that I have a Max Factor top coat, which gives it a slight gloss, keeps everything in place, and moistures my lips because they dry out super quickly.

They have a great selection of colours and because they were cheap, I bought my 'experimental colour', Rose Wine and Pink Velvet. They look great! And I do not regret at all!

Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Cherries in the Snow and I've gotten many compliments on it! It's super creamy and pigmented and is the perfect shade. Will definitely repurchase.