Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

4.3

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 49020), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)

on 11/13/2013 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I have this in 740 Certainly Red. Consistency and coverage are both great. Not perfectly matte of course, but not glaringly shiny either, Super Lustrous finds a happy middle ground. I do have to re-apply a few times every day, but that's to be expected. It's a lipstick, not a lip tar after all. Everything I could want in a lipstick. My only complaint is the name of the product I bought. 'Certainly Red' is a misnomer, because this lipstick is almost pink. When I hear Certainly Red, I think of firetrucks and red delicious apples, not this, it's too rosy. A better name might be Candy Apple.The little colored sticker on the bottom of the tube is no help, they're always inaccurate. For what it is though, it's a pretty color, nice and bright, a summer red in my opinion. I will be sure to try Super Lustrous in Black Cherry though, everyone on r/MakeupAddiction is raving about it this time of year.

on 10/27/2013 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

love these lippies! have used them for years! large color range and gorgeous packaging!! love their classic red shades! HG product for me! thanks Revlon!!

on 10/26/2013 4:07:00 PM

I think I have this in raisin or something I'm not sure but it's really nice and the color and pigmentation is pretty. All you need is one application

on 10/24/2013 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lipstick makes my lips look dry and chapped almost as soon as I put it on. It does last quite a while, but whats the point if it looks horrible. If you are prone to chapped lips, don't use this product.

on 10/19/2013 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this lipstick in Lovers Coral, which I believe is one of the more high shine finishes. It's a beautiful pinky coral colour in the tube and with a base goes on lovely however I found that it seemed more sheer when applied than it looks in the tube :( you need quite a few applications to get a good solid colour and by that point you like are gliding all over the place because of the gloss.
I do like this lipstick though. The packaging is nice and smart and I've heard good things about the other ranges of this product and would be happy to try them.

on 10/3/2013 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

LOVE. IT. When I first tried this I know I have to buy it. While the usual price would be 18.95$ I got two for the price of one ! I chose the colour 820 Pink Cognito for my self and my mum chose 815. Nice texture and last for hours. Doesn't make my lips go dry like other lipsticks do. Give the subtle shine without being to pearly. Gives my lips that naturally healthy pink look. LOVE. LOVE. the best drugstore lipstick I've tried so far!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have one of these lipsticks in the Blackberry shade. I love it. I have very pale skin and it's a very striking shade on everyone, I believe, but especially those who are fair. I just put on some falsies, smooth this on my lips and go. Gorgeous.

on 9/19/2013 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Revlon Super Lustrous comes in a huge shade range, you are bound to find at least one colour that suits you! It is an opaque, creamy, highly pigmented lipstick. With the darker shades I only need to dab it on to give a more natural look. It is inexpensive and easily accessible as it is sold in many different stores. I highly recommend this and other Revlon lip products!

on 8/30/2013 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For the longest time, I couldn't understand the hype about Revlon lip products since I tried some that wasn't so great (especially the double ended balm&stain). But with that being said, I'm so glad I tried the super lustrous line and it's becoming my favourite drugstore lipstick.

I have it in a bunch of finishes and to be honest I love them all. I found that the pearl & shine finishes tend to be a little more sheer in pigmentation and the matte ones are a tiny bit less moisturizing (as with all matte lipsticks are in formulation). My favourite definitely has to be the creme finishes.

The lipsticks don't really have a scent and I feel they last a pretty good amount on my lips. The best thing is that they have an amazing color selection range so I'm pretty sure you will find one to your liking.

on 8/27/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The color is amazing. I have this in 660 berry haute. I got so many compliments.
BUT my lips are totally chapped after wearing this from my 9 hour shift. :(
I usually wear wet'n'wild & even though it not as smooth gliding as revlon SL my lips do not dry out or become chap as it has. Disappointed.

Popular Lipsticks