April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by halliebean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After having tried various nudey/pinkish/beigish glosses, I think I've found my lipgloss soul mate. I'm a redhead, with freckles and so have had a heck of a time finding a neutral that's got depth to it and isn't just a bubble gum pink or orangey peach (blech!).
After explaining my lip gloss woes to the MAC peep, she tried this on me and DONE, I scooped it up in an instant.
Feels great, its warms up my freckles and complexion and gives me a natural, glowly look.

Thank you MAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Grachy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was accompanying my friend to the MAC counter (she needed some concealer) and the makeup artist for MAC tried this on me. SO PERFECT!!! I had to buy it in an instant. I goes great with my NW20/N4 skin. Great for a nude lip, smokey eye look... or for an everyday touch of gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by millymichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this overseas after I asked the assistant what would be a color that would be kind of nude on my brown skin and she gave me this.

Love it! Had it since January and still am not out. I love it so much that I try not to use it because I don't ever want it to run out haha.

It's a beige pink with shimmer on me. Very nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

This was my first MAC lipglass, and I'm very pleased with it. It's a neutral pinky nude. I love that I can wear it over so many different lipsticks and it always seems to work! I also wear it alone from time to time. It's so versatile, how could I not purchase it again? : )

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by theaccidentalbeauty

I really like this, because it is a natural nude lip gloss. It's not to pale, and doesn't wash me out and the touch of warm pink warms up my skintone. I perseonally don't find mac lipglasses sticky, for some reason, yet most other people do. (I think Nars lip gloss is way stickier.) I really like the texture of this. Will repurchase (yet I hardly ever use up a lip gloss.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is hard to find a nude lipgloss that isn't too pink, too brown, too dark, too pale...this is the perfect shade. Looks great paired with a nude lipliner, over the Viva Glam V lipstick, or alone. The formula is non-drying, not "sticky", and makes my lips appear full.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by shlgh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this at first because it was too dark for me, but it was because I was so used to using pinks lol I'm glad I forced myself to like this because it's a nice color on me. I would repurchase if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by princessali7

years ago when I was highschool an MUA at the mac counter tried this on me and since that day this l/g & I have been inseparable. I'm NC40 & this gloss blends nicely with my natural lip color so I can wear it in the day, as well as the night. This l/g is an essential in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by sb123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my fave lipglasses from MAC!! I usually wear this on top of Viva Glam V lipstick or Brave. It's great alone too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Femmegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a NC 20 with pink undertones. I worry a lot about pinkish lip glosses because sometimes they really bring out the pink in my face but NOT this lipglass! This is my absolute favorite everyday go to lipglass. I need to get another and I would be devastated if they discontinued this one!