November 24, 2014 | 1529 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Viva Glam V Lipglass

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lanaimanai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this lipglass to get my perfect "nude" lip (NC50) - I pair it with Cork lipliner and sometimes I'll put on Fresh Brew lipstick before I add this and my lips look perfect. It lasts quite a while for me - it also makes my lips super soft. Now that I think about it I need to buy another one. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 8:04:00 AM More reviews by jodhika1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! This, i believe was one of my first ever makeup purchases. I still have it, and i should probably throw it out and buy another one, but i digress.
--------------
SHADE: I'm probably an NC44 in MAC and i wear Warm Honey in Bobbi Brown foundation stick. THis is the perfect lipgloss colour for my lips and skintone(i have heavy yellow undertones). Nothing else matches this.
-------------
TEXTURE: Very very moisturising, makes my lips super soft , super supple and feels really really good. Slightly sticky, but i don't really care. Feels better than your Revlon Starburst Lipglosses(which are not bad imo).
-------------
STAYING POWER: The moisturising lasts a looong time. Seriously. I wore it to sleep and woke up with the same super soft lips. It even helps with burning, chapped lips, i'm not kidding. It lasts longer than my NYX lipliner. The colour wears off though.
-------------
PRICE: I bought it for S$28 in here in Singapore. Expensive compared to buying in the US, but whatever. Sunk cost. Plus i actually like it. So i don't mind.....that much.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by cherrybombVIXEN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lipglass Im a nc30-nc35 and it looks amazing, a slight pink tint (mostly nude). Looks great a very natural finish, makes your make-up look "done" (polished). I love it, I wear it everyday, the gloss also makes your lips look very full and plump. There enough shimmer but isnt over the top! LOVE IT! I gave it a 2 for price b/c its rather pricy, but so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gloss pairs so well with so many lipsticks! It's worth every dollar spent on it.
I wear this with Viva Glam V l/s, Kraft l/s, Yash l/s, Half N' Half l/s, and Gaga 2 l/s. Basically, any nude/neutral l/s will look better with Viva Glam V on top. And it's opaque enough to be worn on it's own, but doesn't get that gloppy, won't spread feel that many MAC glosses get.

NC50/NW45

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 7:04:00 AM More reviews by jtmonian

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of favorite gloss, I pair this with cork liner, hug me lipstick.Viva Glam has a small amount of shimmer, it's has a mix of pink and brown which is perfect for a nude lip. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

*2.5 Stars* I really wanted to love this lipglass after all the rave on it and the lipstick. It ended up being really dark on me and made my lips not neutral but a muddy brown color. The gold shimmer in this gloss is beautiful but doesn't take away from the mud-like color. In the packaging, it is a neutral browned pink with gold shimmer.
I like the formula of the MAC lipglass: slightly tacky, but lasts longer than the average lipgloss with a warm vanilla aroma with non-gritty shimmer. The applicator is a standard doefoot.
I am not sure if this was just my batch of lipgloss because I was expecting a more noticeable pink undertone to make this more wearable. Sadly, this lipgloss might be getting the boot.. Luckily, the money from the purchase goes to charity or else, I would be completely dissatisfied. Online swatches and the MAC description ended up being false for me. However, if it works, it works! But for me, the color contrasted too deeply from my skintone and comfort zone for lip colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by halliebean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After having tried various nudey/pinkish/beigish glosses, I think I've found my lipgloss soul mate. I'm a redhead, with freckles and so have had a heck of a time finding a neutral that's got depth to it and isn't just a bubble gum pink or orangey peach (blech!).
After explaining my lip gloss woes to the MAC peep, she tried this on me and DONE, I scooped it up in an instant.
Feels great, its warms up my freckles and complexion and gives me a natural, glowly look.

Thank you MAC!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Grachy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was accompanying my friend to the MAC counter (she needed some concealer) and the makeup artist for MAC tried this on me. SO PERFECT!!! I had to buy it in an instant. I goes great with my NW20/N4 skin. Great for a nude lip, smokey eye look... or for an everyday touch of gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by millymichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this overseas after I asked the assistant what would be a color that would be kind of nude on my brown skin and she gave me this.

Love it! Had it since January and still am not out. I love it so much that I try not to use it because I don't ever want it to run out haha.

It's a beige pink with shimmer on me. Very nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

This was my first MAC lipglass, and I'm very pleased with it. It's a neutral pinky nude. I love that I can wear it over so many different lipsticks and it always seems to work! I also wear it alone from time to time. It's so versatile, how could I not purchase it again? : )